ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anybody left the country after submission of naturlisation?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

banana07
Member of Standing

anybody left the country after submission of naturlisation?

Post by banana07 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:47 am

Hello Guys - for sharing information only - has anybody submitted a natrulisation application, and then left the country for couple of months then returned? if so, please share us your experience and whether it affected your application or not..
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

adelmurray

Re: anybody left the country after submission of naturlisati

Post by adelmurray » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

i personally did not , but i don't see the issue , of course you can leave the country after application , however they do advise people to tell them if they are leaving the country , and the only purpose behind that is that just in case they send you a letter requesting information you will not be able to reply , therefore your application could be put aside until they hear from you again , even when you reply you might have lost your spot in the queue that's all to it really . so my advise is : make sure someone you trust keeps an eye on your mail to open it and let you know immediately if there's anything INIS need from you .