ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:53 pm

sami3 wrote:
zeeh wrote:
sami3 wrote:check tracking it is working now

Salam bro

where have you been? you been so quite lately. Is everything ok? Any updates on your visa?
:D :D :D :D NOTHING.this week i am going lodge judicial review,got no choice ......
:) cool bro. I have heard that judicial review can only be against the decision. Anyway Good luck bro. I have mailed them a letter but don't know if they received it :roll: Did you manage to send them a letter? what did Ombudsman say? everything is down to luck bro

i have followed all steps,Ombudsman have nt contact me yet,so i will give go to what my legal advisor says. most people think JR is only after decision but there is other things init, people don't go for it as they scared of refusal but if you have “iman” “belief than everything is good.
Allah help us All.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:34 pm

phaara wrote:
Sofroon wrote:Hiya All,

I have been folliwing this form since i applied for my husband,
Time Scales:

19 Feb 2014
And still waiting......

Iv been following this form so finally thought of getting myself on it,after my completion of 24 weeks my solicitor asked me to link up with my mp to chase the case in 3 weeks time got a repkt that all cases were on hold the usual what you all have been recieving that thy had too much back log and now they working in date order...

Is there anyone with similar dates?

One of the member also said regarding the date order procedure they r now using.... So do you have any idea on which month bhc is now adays??? I hav applied in 31-1-2014 and still waiting.. Got email that we have escalsted your case to the relavent authority they will contatc you in due course. Wat does it means?

Im not to sure what they mean by that but guess its all about waiting.....

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Beena wrote:
Sofroon wrote:Hiya All,

I have been folliwing this form since i applied for my husband,
Time Scales:

19 Feb 2014
And still waiting......

Iv been following this form so finally thought of getting myself on it,after my completion of 24 weeks my solicitor asked me to link up with my mp to chase the case in 3 weeks time got a repkt that all cases were on hold the usual what you all have been recieving that thy had too much back log and now they working in date order...

Is there anyone with similar dates?
Hi Sofroon

I applied on the 19th of Feb too!

Applied in Mirpur... how about you?
Hiya beena

My husband applied in lahore

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Has0907,
Can you please tell how did you make the tb trst appointment? Please inform what number did u dial?
Thanks
Has0907 wrote:
Sahar.ali22 wrote:I applied 12 june 2013 hold on 26 november 2013 still waiting
Salaam All,

I'll be leaving this forum soon; not been on it for long but have been following it for quite a while. I would like to thank everyone for their duas and I pray everyone receives a positive response soon Insha Allah.

I'll be off to Pakistan where I'll be spending a few weeks with my wife before bringing her back with me to the UK to lead a happy married life Insha Allah! :D

My timeline was as below for those who joined recently:

Application submitted (Islamabad): 18/07/2014
RFC: 06/08/2014

Please feel free to email me through this forum as I'll still be on it for the next few days. I'm more than happy to help as much as I can with any questions you may have.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Salam bro

where have you been? you been so quite lately. Is everything ok? Any updates on your visa?[/quote]
:D :D :D :D NOTHING.this week i am going lodge judicial review,got no choice ......[/quote]

[/quote]

i have followed all steps,Ombudsman have nt contact me yet,so i will give go to what my legal advisor says. most people think JR is only after decision but there is other things init, people don't go for it as they scared of refusal but if you have “iman” “belief than everything is good.
Allah help us All.[/quote]

yes you are right. Its not upto them who will get visa or not. if its written it will happen inshAllah. Go for it. please let us know the outcome.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:41 am

Hi i wanted to ask if the payslips you Provider were they all the Same amount or did the amount vary each month and were all 12 payslips over 1550? Its Just i am appliying soon inn sha Allah and have the same documents that u have shown aswel ?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:58 am

Just been catching up after ages!! sad news, hrt goes out to saf786 and sarah786, good luck with ur new journeys, everything happens for a reason x

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:05 am

Withdrew application in June, still haven't received our papers back! Wonder if they'll ever return them!
First I thought its holidays, then the situation in Pakistan...its even affecting the post to and from Pakistan!!! What next!?!!? :roll:

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 am

raholptl wrote:Has0907,
Can you please tell how did you make the tb trst appointment? Please inform what number did u dial?
Thanks
Has0907 wrote:
Salaam All,

I'll be leaving this forum soon; not been on it for long but have been following it for quite a while. I would like to thank everyone for their duas and I pray everyone receives a positive response soon Insha Allah.

I'll be off to Pakistan where I'll be spending a few weeks with my wife before bringing her back with me to the UK to lead a happy married life Insha Allah! :D

Please feel free to email me through this forum as I'll still be on it for the next few days. I'm more than happy to help as much as I can with any questions you may have.
I gave my wife the following number and she booked an appointment: +92 51 111 466 472

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 am

arslan123 wrote:Hi i wanted to ask if the payslips you Provider were they all the Same amount or did the amount vary each month and were all 12 payslips over 1550? Its Just i am appliying soon inn sha Allah and have the same documents that u have shown aswel ?
The lowest amount on any payslip must not fall below £1550 gross.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:25 am

tallojani wrote:
arslan123 wrote:Hi i wanted to ask if the payslips you Provider were they all the Same amount or did the amount vary each month and were all 12 payslips over 1550? Its Just i am appliying soon inn sha Allah and have the same documents that u have shown aswel ?
what if a person doing 2 jobs then what will be the calculation of of payslips
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Any RFC this week?
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:28 pm

phaara wrote:
tallojani wrote:
Hmm.its Just my cousin applied through category A He showed 12 months payslips all of them varied lowest He said being £1100 gross and He hot His Visa within two months however He did have an employment letter and a contract stating His annual salary is £20,000..

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Has0907 wrote:
Salaam All,

Hi Congrats by the way, i wanted to ask if you dont mind were all your payslips over 1550?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Has0907 wrote:
Salaam All,

Hi Congrats by the way, i wanted to ask if you dont mind were all your payslips over 1550?

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:07 pm

arslan123 wrote:
Has0907 wrote:
Salaam All,

Thanks.

All my payslips were above £1550.

khani

Post by khani » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Salam everyone,

Please guide me , I want to apply for my wife settlement visa, she is in pakistan and I recently got my ILR in June. The thing I need to ask is, I supply thm with my last 6 month salary slips and bank statements and then after applying my circumstances are changed or I earn less would they refuse it or will only considered the payslips i supplied at the time of application.

please if you people can also tell me what other documents i have to provide them.

thanks a lot

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:32 pm

khani wrote:Salam everyone,

Please guide me , I want to apply for my wife settlement visa, she is in pakistan and I recently got my ILR in June. The thing I need to ask is, I supply thm with my last 6 month salary slips and bank statements and then after applying my circumstances are changed or I earn less would they refuse it or will only considered the payslips i supplied at the time of application.

please if you people can also tell me what other documents i have to provide them.

thanks a lot
loon at this way, if BHC do their enquires on you and they will find out if you lost your job or your salary changed drastically then chances are high for a refusal.
Please look at their website for full requirements or consult a reputable solicitor for advice.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:34 pm

The lowest amount on any payslip must not fall below £1550 gross.[/quote]

what if a person doing 2 jobs then what will be the calculation of of payslips[/quote]

Hmm.its Just my cousin applied through category A He showed 12 months payslips all of them varied lowest He said being £1100 gross and He hot His Visa within two months however He did have an employment letter and a contract stating His annual salary is £20,000..[/quote]

In that case your cousin is a lucky chap.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:35 pm

phaara wrote:
tallojani wrote:
no matter how many jobs, as long as you earn £1550 gross per month

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Just an update on my wife's visa application. We are still waiting. Applied in Mirpur on 30/05/2014.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Guys jus got email sayin thy made dcision on 28 august. Hw lng til i gt called?
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Ket1 wrote:Guys jus got email sayin thy made dcision on 28 august. Hw lng til i gt called?
thats gd news ket1. inshaAllah coming week will be bringing gd news for all of us . Ameen

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:08 pm

MashAllah good news Ket1. InshAllah it will be good news for you and others too should they get emails.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi, needed some advice. I'm looking to submit my wife's visa application next week and I wanted know the format in which documents were sent. Is it ok to staple all bank statements together and likewise payslips too. I don't want either payslip or bank statements to be misplaced by anyone handling them. Any other tips? I would be very grateful if you could get back to me. Thx