ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

evajohnson
Newly Registered

please help

Post by evajohnson » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:09 pm

my fiancée currently resides in Africa and we have an irish born child who has an irish passport as I have 8year residency stamp in Ireland. I am looking to apply for him to reside in Ireland with myself and our baby but not sure how to put in application under the zambrano judgement. I am currently unemployed so the option of him applying to come here based on me is obviously ruled out. But I was kinda thinking he could made an application based on his child who resides in Ireland with me. Please if anyone has any detailed information or advice on how I can bring him into Ireland from Africa. I will greatly appreciate. He works in Africa and can sustain his visa process but we are both not sure what to do first. I will greatly appreciate any detailed information to make this happen. many thanks.(again if the zambrano process is best option can I make the application on his behalf? can I write to the department of justice to explain our situation?) Just to note that I have applied for citizenship but that isn't out yet so I cant use that option for now.thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: please help

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Please note zambrano rule apply only on a person that is residing in the state. Anyone that is in Arican or out side the state cannot apply under zambrano rule.

evajohnson
Newly Registered

Post by evajohnson » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Any ideas how I can apply for him to come to Ireland? If we apply for visa what's d guaranteed that his visa application won't be refused due to my present status of not working? Cold he get a visa based on visiting child. Thanks a lot for our reply

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Since u are on social welfare, it would be very hard for you to sponsor him. Ultimately DOJ would think if u r on social welfare, ur partner would adopt the same route as it's the easiest route to survive.