ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

College CAS withdrawn

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bikwendo
Newly Registered

College CAS withdrawn

Post by bikwendo » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi Guys,
I submitted my application for extension as a student on 31/12/2013 in time and my college issued a (Confirmation of Acceptance as a student) CAS in January 6/1/2014 which i forwarded to the home office together with a covering letter from the college. However my case delayed i believe because i had done the TOEFL english which had a scandal and had to resit another one by PEARSON which i passed both with no problem. However from March till August i lost my source of funding and unknowingly the sponsor withdrew the CAS without my knowledge. The home office wrote to me saying my application has been refused because the sponsor withdrew the CAS. I have applied for an appeal waiting for an hearing. What advise can you give, about what do i prepare and any other options?
Please note i have also stayed in the UK 10 years legally which matured from April this year, do i apply at the same time for indefinite leave to remain(ILR)?
Confused.

dmp

Re: College CAS withdrawn

Post by dmp » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:41 pm

You should apply for ILR now with life in the Uk Test and expertise advice. Other side prepare for an appeal.
CAS issued on 06/01/14 was based on your Tofel certificate, If your Tofel certificate is not genuine means CAS is not valid, So no strong grounds to argue in court also use of fake certificate to obtain CAS can go against however it is important to know any other reason of CAS withdrawal to argue. Also Pearson test, academic progression, school attendance, educational qualifications may support to your appeal.

Best Luck!