ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ket1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Thanks so much hadz and pray for us! Surpisingly im nt woried or stressd. Please do duwa guys!! Im preyin for us all
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Ket1 wrote:Thanks so much hadz and pray for us! Surpisingly im nt woried or stressd. Please do duwa guys!! Im preyin for us all
InshaAllah sister . Thinking of u x

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Ket1 if you don't mind, can you post your timeline, thanks.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks saf! Inshallah :) and pray for us of course
I applied 10 October 13
April 14 told to send additional documents
Since then not told if on hold for sure or nt!

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Ket1 wrote:Guys jus got email sayin thy made dcision on 28 august. Hw lng til i gt called?
mashallah sounds good.. inahallah u will hear positive outcome...
make dua for us plss

btw who emaild u regarding decision i mean bhc ialamabad or ukvi tracking email??
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Good Luck Ket1 In sha allah its good news!! If they go by working days hopefully you should hear something after Monday!

Hope its good NEWS in sha allah :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 pm

I am absolutely over whelmed and soo much emoitional with how nyc u guys r honestly. We are all strangers yet u are sending me so much duwas it means so much hosnsyly. Thanks to all of u i cannot appreciate it enuf. I am preyin for u all so bad may Allah reward u all and grant all ur wishes tru . Thamks so much too umera ali ameen. Prey for us it was the tracking ones

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Ket1 wrote:I am absolutely over whelmed and soo much emoitional with how nyc u guys r honestly. We are all strangers yet u are sending me so much duwas it means so much hosnsyly. Thanks to all of u i cannot appreciate it enuf. I am preyin for u all so bad may Allah reward u all and grant all ur wishes tru . Thamks so much too umera ali ameen. Prey for us it was the tracking ones
ameen.. thankyou for the nice words
jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Ket1 wrote:Thanks so much hadz and pray for us! Surpisingly im nt woried or stressd. Please do duwa guys!! Im preyin for us all
InshAllah it wil be a good newz,did u email them and thn they told u,or they sent email by themselves?

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 pm

InshAllah it wil be a good newz,did u email them and thn they told u,or they sent email by themselves?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:52 pm

phaara wrote:
Ket1 wrote:I am absolutely over whelmed and soo much emoitional with how nyc u guys r honestly. We are all strangers yet u are sending me so much duwas it means so much hosnsyly. Thanks to all of u i cannot appreciate it enuf. I am preyin for u all so bad may Allah reward u all and grant all ur wishes tru . Thamks so much too umera ali ameen. Prey for us it was the tracking ones
ameen.. thankyou for the nice words
jazakallah
Sory i ment to ryt phaara instead of prey for us thank u so mych ameen

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:56 pm

freddy786 wrote:
Inshallah thank u so much! I emailed them yesterday asking what is the status of my application and thy replyd today sayin the gwf ref nuber .... And date of birth... Shows that a decision has Been made on ur application on the 28th of august and then th rest of th info sayin u wil b contacted in due course to collect ur documents n passport

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Ket1 wrote:
freddy786 wrote:
Inshallah thank u so much! I emailed them yesterday asking what is the status of my application and thy replyd today sayin the gwf ref nuber .... And date of birth... Shows that a decision has Been made on ur application on the 28th of august and then th rest of th info sayin u wil b contacted in due course to collect ur documents n passport
Marshallah thats really good news atleast its getting somwere.. I do dua u get good news..i applied a day after you.. Hope thevye made a desicon on myn too..xx
Do let us kno as soona as you hear anything.x
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Marshallah thats really good news atleast its getting somwere.. I do dua u get good news..i applied a day after you.. Hope thevye made a desicon on myn too..xx
Do let us kno as soona as you hear anything.x[/quote]
Thank u so much thats very sweet of u. Inshallah! I rely hope u get positive news any day nw inshallah evan before me :) of course i wil let u guys no as soon as i hear anythng x

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:43 am

All the best to everyone.
Duas is what we have on our side. No ECO can take that away!

Stay positive xx
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

reeree

Post by reeree » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:20 am

Ket1 wrote:Marshallah thats really good news atleast its getting somwere.. I do dua u get good news..i applied a day after you.. Hope thevye made a desicon on myn too..xx
Thank u so much thats very sweet of u. Inshallah! I rely hope u get positive news any day nw inshallah evan before me :) of course i wil let u guys no as soon as i hear anythng x[/quote]

Goodluck Ket1, hope ur application had been accepted Insha Allah.

I feel soo disheartened & annoyed. My husband applied on 04/10/2013.
I rang their UK helpline number 2 days ago, and a Chinese man answerd who could barely speak any English!!
It took me over 5mins just to clarify 3bits of info witg him; my name, my husbands name & my contact email address.
I couldnt believe i was paying £1.37/min for this call!
The man could barely communicate!!
I had to spell my email address out 3times phoentically!
Then first he said, a decision has been made. Then he changed his mind & said that he will send me an email, i need to fill out all of the info in the email & send it back to him so he can escalate my case. Worried that this guy didnt know what he was talking abt, i asked to spk to a manager. The chinese man refused to let me spk to one.
I was shocked. So i politely, completed the call and hung up & surprisingly after waiting all day - no email arrived!! :(
Yest i rang again - and i tried to expln my situ go the man abt already hving paid for a call the previous day, but he just simply refused to listen without taking my card details first (for payment).
He told me my application was still under process & he will escalate this for me.
It makes me sooo angry that these ppl working in their call centre are so useless! Yet they are penalising Pakistanis for their English tests!

Their own staff have no idea what they are saying/telling ppl.
In total - that call cost me £22 and ZERO result!
I wont be ringing them again!
They literally tell u the same thing as they do in the email.

Funnily enough - last week ISLMBD EMBASSY rang my husband just to tell him that they are receiving all the emails from his wife (me) and that a decision will b made very soon.

They rang specifically to say that!! Why could they just mke a decision & ring him?? They are just wasting time and after a year of waiting.. I have a feeling they will find sum nitty gritty petty reason to refuse my husband.
Bcos thats what they have done with majority of the applicants who waited around a year!
This is just sheer torture! :'(
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi reeree,
Sorry to hear that. I would say take ur case to media. Because they say all cases will be decided within 6 months. Its not good.
Thanks

reeree wrote:
Ket1 wrote:Marshallah thats really good news atleast its getting somwere.. I do dua u get good news..i applied a day after you.. Hope thevye made a desicon on myn too..xx
Thank u so much thats very sweet of u. Inshallah! I rely hope u get positive news any day nw inshallah evan before me :) of course i wil let u guys no as soon as i hear anythng x
Goodluck Ket1, hope ur application had been accepted Insha Allah.

I feel soo disheartened & annoyed. My husband applied on 04/10/2013.
I rang their UK helpline number 2 days ago, and a Chinese man answerd who could barely speak any English!!
It took me over 5mins just to clarify 3bits of info witg him; my name, my husbands name & my contact email address.
I couldnt believe i was paying £1.37/min for this call!
The man could barely communicate!!
I had to spell my email address out 3times phoentically!
Then first he said, a decision has been made. Then he changed his mind & said that he will send me an email, i need to fill out all of the info in the email & send it back to him so he can escalate my case. Worried that this guy didnt know what he was talking abt, i asked to spk to a manager. The chinese man refused to let me spk to one.
I was shocked. So i politely, completed the call and hung up & surprisingly after waiting all day - no email arrived!! :(
Yest i rang again - and i tried to expln my situ go the man abt already hving paid for a call the previous day, but he just simply refused to listen without taking my card details first (for payment).
He told me my application was still under process & he will escalate this for me.
It makes me sooo angry that these ppl working in their call centre are so useless! Yet they are penalising Pakistanis for their English tests!

Their own staff have no idea what they are saying/telling ppl.
In total - that call cost me £22 and ZERO result!
I wont be ringing them again!
They literally tell u the same thing as they do in the email.

Funnily enough - last week ISLMBD EMBASSY rang my husband just to tell him that they are receiving all the emails from his wife (me) and that a decision will b made very soon.

They rang specifically to say that!! Why could they just mke a decision & ring him?? They are just wasting time and after a year of waiting.. I have a feeling they will find sum nitty gritty petty reason to refuse my husband.
Bcos thats what they have done with majority of the applicants who waited around a year!
This is just sheer torture! :'([/quote]

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:53 pm

hi all i received this email from my mp

Good Morning xxxx,

Andrew has now received a response from the Home Office regarding your husband, xxxxxxx application for a UK visa.

They have confirmed that the British High Commission in Islamabad is aware of all of the information which has been submitted in support of xxxxxs application, and is now being given full consideration.

Unfortunately, The British High Commission in Islamabad have been subject to disruption during the past two weeks due to protests against the government in Islamabad, resulting in no staff resource and lost productivity due to blocked roads and the security situation.

As you husband, xxxxxxx's, application was submitted in October it is expected that you should receive a decision shortly, as currently The British High Commission in Islamabad are currently working on applications submitted in October.

If you have any further enquiries about this issue, or if you would like my assistance with any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact my office again.

Kind regards,

xxxxxx

anyone received anything similar email? does this mean they will look at my extra documents again?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Thanks so much ree ree
And i totaly agree with u this whole process is a joke canno beleve they can get away with playin with peoples lives like this. Stay strong Allah wil help us inshallah

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Your welcome Ket1 I am looking forward to you sharing some good news soon in sha allah! :) appreciate you keeping me in prayers also, will need them finally applying next week in sha allah!

Alil2014 - I am also In sha allah applying next week! Fold Back Clips is what I used, I made a contents then each section I arranged in separate Fold back clips which will keep all documents together. Hope that helps.

Hope In sha allah the backlog is cleared soon and we all hear soon! :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:27 pm

umeraali wrote:Your welcome Ket1 I am looking forward to you sharing some good news soon in sha allah! :) appreciate you keeping me in prayers also, will need them finally applying next week in sha allah!

Alil2014 - I am also In sha allah applying next week! Fold Back Clips is what I used, I made a contents then each section I arranged in separate Fold back clips which will keep all documents together. Hope that helps.

How sweet!! Inshallah :) n i rely prey urs is done strait away with no hassles in th way. All th best and if u need any help jus feel free to ask :) x

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 pm

umeraali wrote:Your welcome Ket1 I am looking forward to you sharing some good news soon in sha allah! :) appreciate you keeping me in prayers also, will need them finally applying next week in sha allah!

To umeraali,

Yep I'm applying next week Friday inshallah. What I've done is staple I.e staple all payslips together and staple each individual bank statement but whole punch the whole lot and attach a treasury tags to them. I've also used fold back clips for each section I.e. Clip all; housing docs, employment docs, applicant docs, sponsor docs, communication docs etc. I've put the docs in order of my checklist I've made and hopefully nothing will go missing :)

Inshallah everyone who is In the process of applying or has applied hears very quickly with successful outcomes.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 pm

To Ket1

Hope you get good news soon. You should hear soon because gerrys contacted us after two weeks after eco made decision.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:34 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Ket1

Hope you get good news soon. You should hear soon because gerrys contacted us after two weeks after eco made decision.
Thank u so much sister! Do duwa its gud news! And its been one week so any day now i guess x

reeree

Post by reeree » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:55 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:hi all i received this email from my mp

Good Morning xxxx,

Andrew has now received a response from the Home Office regarding your husband, xxxxxxx application for a UK visa.

They have confirmed that the British High Commission in Islamabad is aware of all of the information which has been submitted in support of xxxxxs application, and is now being given full consideration.

Unfortunately, The British High Commission in Islamabad have been subject to disruption during the past two weeks due to protests against the government in Islamabad, resulting in no staff resource and lost productivity due to blocked roads and the security situation.

As you husband, xxxxxxx's, application was submitted in October it is expected that you should receive a decision shortly, as currently The British High Commission in Islamabad are currently working on applications submitted in October.

If you have any further enquiries about this issue, or if you would like my assistance with any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact my office again.

Kind regards,

xxxxxx

anyone received anything similar email? does this mean they will look at my extra documents again?

I hope In sha Allah... What uv been told is true.
My husband also applied in October.
We are all praying that any day now, we will get a response.
Goodluck sister! I hope u get a response soon too In sha Allah xxxx
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process