ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 year family visitor visa letter format

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aragon

5 year family visitor visa letter format

Post by aragon » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi,

I have just got ILR. My parents would like to apply for 5 year family visitor visa and I need help drafting their sponser letter.

They have been here in UK few times before on 6 months visitor visa and every time they returned home after 1-2 months of stay. Their last visa was for 2 years. Now I want them to apply for 5 years. They like to visit us every other year for couple of months.

How should I put this in words. Usually I just write that they like to visit us for few months and give the detail of the month they like to visit. But this time its different. Is it OK to write in the letter that they would like to visit us for few months every other year and I will pay for all their living and travelling cost.

If anyone has got any suggestions to this, please let me know. Its for the first time they are applying for a long term visitor visa and I want to make sure all goes well.

Thanks in advance.