ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working in the UK on SEGS to apply for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPSEQUENCE

Working in the UK on SEGS to apply for HSMP

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:17 pm

Dear All

Many Thanks for such a great forum 8)

I passed my MSc from UK university in January 2007, Started working for a Multinational company in UK through an Agency (temporary position) in february.

Got SEGS in April 2007

In May I got permanent job in the same company.

My issue is that the Agency only prints online slips and it can be accessed to-date on their website. They have signed my online payslip print outs and given me a letter on agency letter head confirming my job time period , showing my salary for each month. They say they donot have a stamp to stamp the pay slips.

I have started getting the green payslips from the Company once I got permanent in May.

I am planning to apply in January

Could some one guide me whether my pay slips will be fine or I need to do something else?

Best Regards
HSMPSEQUENCE

saayinla

Re: Working in the UK on SEGS to apply for HSMP

Post by saayinla » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 pm

HSMPSEQUENCE wrote:Dear All

Many Thanks for such a great forum 8)

I passed my MSc from UK university in January 2007, Started working for a Multinational company in UK through an Agency (temporary position) in february.

Got SEGS in April 2007

In May I got permanent job in the same company.

My issue is that the Agency only prints online slips and it can be accessed to-date on their website. They have signed my online payslip print outs and given me a letter on agency letter head confirming my job time period , showing my salary for each month. They say they donot have a stamp to stamp the pay slips.

I have started getting the green payslips from the Company once I got permanent in May.

I am planning to apply in January

Could some one guide me whether my pay slips will be fine or I need to do something else?

Best Regards
HSMPSEQUENCE
Going by what you have said, I am not too sure that they will or will not accept the unstamped payslip provided by the agency. but as an alternative for exceptional consideartion:
Required evidence for those who have been in salaried employment
• BOTH the following covering the full period claimed for:
• Income Tax returns;
• Wage slips.
Evidence for those who can produce only one or neither of the above
• If only one item from the above is provided, one from the list below. If neither of the above is provided, both the following to cover the full period claimed for:
• Bank statements covering the period claimed for;
• Letter from employer stating salary.
You can provide your tax returns (p60) along with your bank statement to cover up for the unstamped payslip.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

HSMPSEQUENCE

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:21 am

Thank you for your help Saayinla. :)

I have the following proof of salary earnt:

P60 from the Agency covering feb to start of April. They also sent me the P45.

Bank statements which telly with my pay slips.
Letter from empolyer stating salary earnt.

Is there any other way to show tax returns?

And finally could someone please confirm what are HO processing timings these days?

Regards
HSMPSEQUENCE

HSMPSEQUENCE

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Dear All

Can all SEGS visa holder contribute here about there thoughts/ queries on HSMP :idea:

Thanks