ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit Visa from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fmailyfirst
Newly Registered

Family Visit Visa from Pakistan

Post by fmailyfirst » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello All,

I am a silent reader from few years, this forum really helped me on all stages on visa processes. THANKS TO ALL.

I am on Indefinite Leave to Remain and looking to apply for my parents Family Visa

I have following documents prepared

Mother Documents
1. Cover Letter (to show family structure and ties in Pakistan)
2. VAF1b application form
3. Original Passport
4. Original Property Papers with English Translation (She own the property worth RS 6 millions)
5. Original Property Rental Agreement with English Translation (She receive rent RS 18,000 per month)
6. 3 Months Bank Statement (RS 600,000 in the account)
7. Attested Marriage Certificate as Relationship Evidence (With English Translation)
8. Electricity/Water Bill for prove of address

Father Document
1. Cover Letter (to show family structure and ties in Pakistan)
2. VAF1b application form
3. Original Passport

Documents provided by Me
1. Cover Letter
2. Attested Copy Passport and Visa
3. Tenancy Agreement
4. Landlord Letter
5. Employer letter
6. 6 months Bank statements
7. 6 months pay slips

My mother will be main applicant, she receive RS 18,000 rent each month for the property which my parents use for the expenses.

My Question is, I send payment to my parents every month approximate £200 to support them. Should I show that payment while applying visa. Someone told me showing financial support to your parents will be negative because ECO will think they are already dependent on you and will may not come back. On other hand ECO can also think RS 18,000 which they get on rent is not enough to cover monthly expense.

Please advise on above point should I show financial support on documents or not, I really want to get my parents here in first week of October. I am confused on above point which is making delay on submission.

My mother already has been in UK in December 2011 for 7 weeks.

I really look forward your advise.

Many Thanks for reading.