ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS96 Issued please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sony44

IS96 Issued please help

Post by sony44 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Hello folks,

I am an over stayer who is married to a British wife with a British Step son. I recently was issued with the IS96 notice to report to immigration and there after the following action will be communicated. I have no application pending with the home office and honestly i called them a couple of weeks ago asking for my passport back to my arrangements to leave the country which was put on their system. They gave me a voluntary returns number to call , i haven't called yet.

My intention is to ask for my passport so i can leave for Ireland that's why i don't intend to log in flr/fm/Ex1 application.Trouble is home office normally give passport back at airport when leaving for your home country which i don't intend to do.I wanna leave for Ireland which i intend to make clear on the day of reporting ,i do understand they wont hand me my passport back but will request them to send it to the port where i intend to board vessel from.

Does any one have any idea what will happen on reporting day?Any chances i will be detained?or get my passport back? Should i put in application prior to reporting if it helps not being detained?

Any advice is highly appreciated.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: IS96 Issued please help

Post by MPH80 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:12 pm