ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (O) Completing Section 6.11

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eddybaloch

ILR SET (O) Completing Section 6.11

Post by eddybaloch » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:24 am

Dear All,

I am confused regarding filling of Section 6.11- I have already completed section 6.2. Do I need fill in this section as well?

6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and
returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. I entered all details here- all absences annual leaves spent in Pakistan

6.11 Please give the dates of any absences spent outside of the Crown dependencies and the
UK. ?????? Please advise

Many Thanks,
Eddy B.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SET (O) Completing Section 6.11

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:28 pm

6.11 is N/A
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sunnysomerset

Re: ILR SET (O) Completing Section 6.11

Post by sunnysomerset » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Under Section 6 - questions 6.9 to 6.11 are only relevant if you have lived on Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey.