ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Open new Business in UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Open new Business in UK

Post by amr.hassan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:49 am

Dear All,

I'm 31 years Old, married (expecting a baby next Feb) and working as consultant in Management Consultancy Company, my wife building up and new business (funds 50K pounds in our local bank), now we decided to Move to UK and open our business.

we would like to apply via Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Visa by my wife and i will be a independent to find a job in UK, i will be appreciate if anyone tell me the right route we can take with steps. :D

attahaas
India

Re: Open new Business in UK

Post by attahaas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

amr.hassan wrote:Dear All,

I'm 31 years Old, married (expecting a baby next Feb) and working as consultant in Management Consultancy Company, my wife building up and new business (funds 50K pounds in our local bank), now we decided to Move to UK and open our business.

we would like to apply via Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Visa by my wife and i will be a independent to find a job in UK, i will be appreciate if anyone tell me the right route we can take with steps. :D
From your post, if I am not mistaken you are outside the UK. If you are applying outside the UK, you need to have access to 200K and not 50K.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:42 am

Thanks a lot for your reply , yeah i'm outside UK but it's seems there's no other way to applying unless the funds should be not less than 200K , am i right ?

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:50 am

amr.hassan wrote:Thanks a lot for your reply , yeah i'm outside UK but it's seems there's no other way to applying unless the funds should be not less than 200K , am i right ?
Yes, you must have 200K (unless you or your wife has a valid PSW visa - if you didn't know about it until now, then just don't worry about it).

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:04 am

I'm Sorry but I'm new on this :( , but my wife she already studied in UK and now she have a valid VISA ( visitor VISA ) to UK

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:23 am

When did your wife finish her studies in the UK and what did she study? Did she make use of her PSW status?

What is her current UK immigration status (other than a regular visitor visa)?

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:01 pm

she finished her college on 2011 and her studied visa (tire 4) already expired at that time, she studied beauty therapy and her current status is she only have Valid visitor visa

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 pm

ok, then you should apply with 200k.

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:18 pm

I'm really appreciated your help

Thanks a lot

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:29 pm

amr.hassan wrote:Thanks a lot for your reply , yeah i'm outside UK but it's seems there's no other way to applying unless the funds should be not less than 200K , am i right ?
You can try as Team Entrepreneur (of 2), each having equal access of £100K if both equally qualify for the attributes to gain 95 points.

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:45 pm

it's a good idea , but unfortunately we just have 50K :cry:

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:52 pm

If you can find a team member who has access to 100K, all you need is to raise another 50K for the visa application. Once your visa is granted you could return the money. You will have your 50K and your team member's 100K readily available to invest in the UK and another 3 years to earn and invest the rest 50K.

Also, apart from the investment amount, you need to have 90 days maintenance of 3310 for the main applicant and 1890 for each dependant. In your case it would be 3310+1890+1890 = 7090 which should be in your account for 90 days or more, not including the 100K.

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Dear guys
I got a chance from one of UK consultants, he offered me a representative of overseas business visa, me and my dependant as but as the main applicant visa holder I will not be able to work or open a business of my own. But my dependant (wife) can work with no restriction, and he said I should pay 5K in advance and 10K after issuing Visa and another 5K upon arrival to the UK, so the total is 20K almost half of my savings, and I'm not sure he will be available after 3 years to extent the visa so it may be lose my money and visa too.
Please I need advice ....

Thanks

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Don't even think about it. You will just lose money if you go through such consultants.

GLL
BANNED

Post by GLL » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:46 pm

amr.hassan wrote:Dear guys
I got a chance from one of UK consultants, he offered me a representative of overseas business visa, me and my dependant as but as the main applicant visa holder I will not be able to work or open a business of my own. But my dependant (wife) can work with no restriction, and he said I should pay 5K in advance and 10K after issuing Visa and another 5K upon arrival to the UK, so the total is 20K almost half of my savings, and I'm not sure he will be available after 3 years to extent the visa so it may be lose my money and visa too.
Please I need advice ....

Thanks

Representative of overseas business visa means that you will have to be employed by a parent overseas company working full time. Obviously, you will need to provide evidence of employment to Home Office. You will not be allowed to work anywhere else and your stay in the UK will depend on your employment with this overseas company.
So unless you can ensure that you can be employed for 5 years with such overseas company I wouldn't do representative of overseas business visa.
Entrepreneur visa is a better option. If you do not have £200.000 you can team up with a business partner to share this amount.

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Dear all,
I'm really appreciate your support, I still can't get over the idea of migrating to the UK I would appreciate if any of you could suggest me another route of legal residence in the UK . I case I don't have any savings neither do I have any political problems, can I still apply for asylum for the reason that my home country economic status became very repulsive, everything is very expensive and prices are rising everyday because of unstable political and sanction into our country, I can hardly afford basic living expense, and we are expecting a baby after couple of months sadly the baby will born in very tight resources finically in addition to poor education and health services.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm

amr.hassan wrote:Dear all,
I'm really appreciate your support, I still can't get over the idea of migrating to the UK I would appreciate if any of you could suggest me another route of legal residence in the UK . I case I don't have any savings neither do I have any political problems, can I still apply for asylum for the reason that my home country economic status became very repulsive, everything is very expensive and prices are rising everyday because of unstable political and sanction into our country, I can hardly afford basic living expense, and we are expecting a baby after couple of months sadly the baby will born in very tight resources finically in addition to poor education and health services.
UK is closing its doors on immigrants. Too many are already around and with the opening of borders for EU, they have to minimize influx from the non EU countries. Check out the Danish immigration scheme. They allow a settlement route if you are eligible. Good luck, and remember rizq (and its not just money) and honour are from God. We can only strive.

amr.hassan
Newly Registered

Post by amr.hassan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Thanks Nasir Khan for your response, for sure rizq is not all about money and as you said we can only strive.