ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 Refused Help plz

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syed80
Newly Registered

EEA 2 Refused Help plz

Post by syed80 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:53 pm

hi there,

my eea2 application is refused. the reason is "the wage slips indicates that your EU national sponsor is paid by BACS, but the EU national sponsor's bank statements show however, she is paid by her alleged employer via FPI. FPI are informal online transactions made by current bank account holders, and are not used by official employers. this discrepency therefore means your sponsor's employer can not be sufficiently validated, and her status as a qualified person remains unproven".

We just knew that my wife has been paid by bank transfer and we were not aware of these things. any 1 can help plz. 4 days left in appeal. thanking u in advance.

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA 2 Refused Help plz

Post by Obie » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:25 pm

You certainly should appeal if the refusal was simply based on the method of payment, which in my view is immaterial to whether or not a person is a genuine worker.

A further application may not prove favorable.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:51 pm

It maybe an example of the reaction of attaching unnecessary documents as there is no need of EU national banks statements if working. Simply an employer letter (verifiable) alone/along with few payslips is sufficient. Anyhow the mode of payment is irrelevant as long as the EU national is working for an employer who can confirm it to caseworker.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

syed80
Newly Registered

Post by syed80 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:54 pm

can I send an appeal by myself or I must have solicitor? what documents should be attached? employer has obtained a letter from his accountant which states that it was due to an error that payslips are showing BACS, we rectified it and issued again all the payslips. and the company's tax ref no etc.
is it ok?