ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa after 1.5 year

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ab_1820
Newly Registered

Got Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa after 1.5 year

Post by ab_1820 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I got visa yesterday (biometric card). applied in jan 2013...so a wait of 1.5 year...pheww. I have few questions...if anyone can answer will be great
My partner visa has been rejected and he has appealed.....if his appeal is unsuccessful, then will it effect my visa too ?

For extension will the rules when i applied be applicable or the ones which are existing as of today?

Can I open other business as I have got a better idea now for doing a different business than IT which I used to get the visa?

Please share your thoughts...Thanks

attahaas
India

Re: Got Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa after 1.5 year

Post by attahaas » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:25 am

Congrats on the visa.

Your partner's appeal outcome has no consequence on your visa, so don't worry. If his gets rejected, you need to invest the entire 50K and create 2 new full-time jobs all by yourself.

By the way, what was the reason for his refusal?

Yes, you can do any other business too, just make sure it is NQF level 4 or above.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!