ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Sending Corrections

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Subtle

ILR Application - Sending Corrections

Post by Subtle » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:46 pm

I have recently sent my ILR postal application and with that I sent my previous employer’s letter. Later on I realised there is a correction in that letter. They got my leaving date wrong, day and month are ok but instead of 2013 they put 2014 in it.

So now I have got another letter with the correction but I don’t know how to send this to home office in regards to my application.

Can anyone guide me on how do I send it? Is there a particular form that I need to fill in?

Thanks

Edit: Or would it be ok if I don't send it and assume they would contact my previous employer and confirm it anyway?
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Application - Sending Corrections

Post by Macro_Run » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Is it Set(O) form?

Subtle

Post by Subtle » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:10 pm

Yes it is SET(O).
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Post by Macro_Run » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Please look at the point #17 in the document.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _08-14.pdf