ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ENGLISH Reqirement for Spouse CEFR A1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sha123

ENGLISH Reqirement for Spouse CEFR A1

Post by Sha123 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello experts;

I am the main applicant for ILR VISA (10 YEARS) and there is a problem with my wife's English requirement. She has completed 2 Years, Foundation Degree at University of Leeds (NQF Level 5) and seems to be that is not relevant to the UKBA English requirement which is CEFR A1 (All the guidelines explained about English exams and foreign qualifications).

I already sent our both passports for the Tier 4 visa extension (I am the main applicant) and now time has reached to apply ILR application. However, I am confused about her education qualification and waiting to get a better explanation.

Also please let me know if UKBA must needed CEFR A1, then is it possible to request my wife's passport to do the exam and send it back to the current visa process, Tier 4?

looking for a good explanation for his matter..

Many thanks

Sha123

Re: ENGLISH Reqirement for Spouse CEFR A1

Post by Sha123 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:03 am

Sha123 wrote:Hello experts;

I am the main applicant for ILR VISA (10 YEARS) and there is a problem with my wife's English requirement. She has completed 2 Years, Foundation Degree at University of Leeds (NQF Level 5) and seems to be that is not relevant to the UKBA English requirement which is CEFR A1 (All the guidelines explained about English exams and foreign qualifications).

I already sent our both passports for the Tier 4 visa extension (I am the main applicant) and now time has reached to apply ILR application. However, I am confused about her education qualification and waiting to get a better explanation.

Also please let me know if UKBA must needed CEFR A1, then is it possible to request my wife's passport to do the exam and send it back to the current visa process, Tier 4?

looking for a good explanation for his matter..

Many thanks
Please help to find a answer for this matter !!