ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR sucessful . Salary from employment plus dividend income

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

globetrotter_ks

ILR sucessful . Salary from employment plus dividend income

Post by globetrotter_ks » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:47 pm

I went last week for my one day ILR at Croydon . Was easy . Got it done in half hour. No questions asked

It was salary and dividend from
Ltd company

List of documents i took along

1) pay slips salary
2) personal bank statement with highlighted salaries entries and dividend .
3) previous tax fully paid letter from Hmrc
4) application form
5) business bank statement with highlighted invoice amount .
6) invoice summary break up from tax guy
7) company annual report
8) covering letter from solicitor

Carried but did not submit dividend vouchers , invoices ,contracts , graduation certificates coz if they want to see it they will call u at counter and ask you to produce . So best is to submit less and only required documents .

My solicitor was good as he goes often to home office and told me to submit less papers .

If caseworker has any query he will call on your mobile from within and ask for minor queries or if he wants to discuss in details you will be called and they will make an announcement for you there and you will be called in the office facing the case worker.

Hope this helps and all the best .