ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prayforus
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by prayforus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Ket1, as long as you have payslips for every months (6 months), you should be ok. As long as your payslips are no lower then £1550 gross every month for 6 months (if on salaried employment you are ok).

If you miss a payslip they will use the excuse such as 'we do not believe you were in employment for that month.' I've read that happen to a lot of people online.

If you have 3 jobs. The two salaried I assume will be added together to work out your monthly income, then that will be your annual salary figure from salaried.

Then your non-salaried will be averaged out for the 6 months worth of income, then multiplied by 12 to work out the annual salary. Then your non-salaried shall be added to your salaried employment to work out your total annual income with the 3 jobs. That's how I suspect they will do it.

You could always show your working out in a document to show that you meet the income threshold.

expatforums members have said that salaried employment payslips should not be lower then £1550 even if you make up the shortage of income in one month, in another.

It's a strange way of working out as everywhere I have read it says £18,600.00 annual income.

Anything to refuse I guess.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:17 pm

prayforus wrote:Ket1, as long as you have payslips for every months (6 months), you should be ok. As long as your payslips are no lower then £1550 gross every month for 6 months (if on salaried employment you are ok).

If you miss a payslip they will use the excuse such as 'we do not believe you were in employment for that month.' I've read that happen to a lot of people online.

If you have 3 jobs. The two salaried I assume will be added together to work out your monthly income, then that will be your annual salary figure from salaried.

Then your non-salaried will be averaged out for the 6 months worth of income, then multiplied by 12 to work out the annual salary. Then your non-salaried shall be added to your salaried employment to work out your total annual income with the 3 jobs. That's how I suspect they will do it.

You could always show your working out in a document to show that you meet the income threshold.

expatforums members have said that salaried employment payslips should not be lower then £1550 even if you make up the shortage of income in one month, in another.

It's a strange way of working out as everywhere I have read it says £18,600.00 annual income.

Thank u so much for ur help and support
I am gojng to use these and just hope for the best
My p60s clearly show i earn over th income and surly they cannot expect people not to take any time of work ever. In my last application one paylslip was less and my employer said it was due to unpaid leav wich they didnt say anthng about.
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:38 pm

arslan123 wrote:
th3 wrote:
Ket1 wrote: Thank you so much ur so kind
please help me understand this
i am working 3 jobs, one is set hours set days so all payslips are £485 before tax i am paid monthly for this job, one is also set hours set days and all payslips beside one are £560 (one is 440 due to being off sik for 3 days) and this job is paid every 4 weeks not monthly. the third job is set hours but different number of days worked for all payslips are over £600 paid monthy. will this one slip affect my case where im off sick
Is the first job salaried or non-salaried?

I mean, does your contract say £10 per hour, or does it say £10,000 per annum ?

If you were short on one slip or off sick, you are given leeway to leave that one out, write why, and provide one additional payslip. They will ignore that one payslip and count another in its place.
Yes u r right they do not calculate the lowest payslip even with salaried employment because It ckearly says that the gross ANNUAL salary through out the 6 months Will be calculated not the lowest Monthly salary so if you were in salaried employment the First 3 months at £15000 annum and the last 3 months u were promoted and Ur salary increased to £19000 then the ECO Will take the £15000 and reject u . It us a Annual Figure they Look at not the Monthly.
Yes u r ryt it says evan with salaried employment the annual amount for the 6 months is calculated and the lowest is used so evan if they add them all and divide them it wil still b over the required amount regardless of those sik daysZ thank u so to u all for helping its much appreciated

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Can we book th appt for submission of documents at gerrys online now after filing in th form? Also how quick can u gt an appt!?

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:26 pm

I am waiting for june 2013 has any one applied in june 2013 and still waiting?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Ket1 wrote:Can we book th appt for submission of documents at gerrys online now after filing in th form? Also how quick can u gt an appt!?
You should be able to get an appointment within the same week of submitting or definetly the week after. I submitted my vaf4a form on the Saturday 6th of August and appt were available from the Monday 8th of August. Time slots of 15 minutes I think. By the way this was at the Mirpur VAC

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Ket1 wrote:Can we book th appt for submission of documents at gerrys online now after filing in th form? Also how quick can u gt an appt!?
Yes, now you can only book appointment online. It is quick, you should get the date within range of 3 to 4 days maximum.

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:24 am

Ket1, when are you flying out?

You're not going on the 1st of october by any chance are you?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 am

Ket1 wrote:
prayforus wrote:Ket1, as long as you have payslips for every months (6 months), you should be ok. As long as your payslips are no lower then £1550 gross every month for 6 months (if on salaried employment you are ok).

My p60s clearly show i earn over th income and surly they cannot expect people not to take any time of work ever. In my last application one paylslip was less and my employer said it was due to unpaid leav wich they didnt say anthng about.
Sounds like you do earn above income threshold, like prayforus suggested you should do an explanation sheet and show the ECO how you DO meet the income threshold.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 am

I just got mail from ukvi Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration Enquiry Services.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you are having in
regards to your application.

With regards to your query Ref ......., I would like to inform you that your
request has been forwarded to the relevant department to look into the
matter.i call them uk in morning and they said we give ur case to the urgent agencies than they send me this mail

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:26 am

the_silk_route wrote:Ket1, when are you flying out?

thank u so much ali and networkers u guys r great i appreciate all ur help and support
Silk route no i am going a week before but would have been fun ay going together :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:27 am

tallojani wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

Sounds like you do earn above income threshold, like prayforus suggested you should do an explanation sheet and show the ECO how you DO meet the income threshold.
Thank u so much inshallah i wil do :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:28 am

guys i dnt have copies of my flyt tikets wen i visited my husband this shouldnt b a problem ryt as the passport clearly has stamps

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:34 am

Ket1 wrote:

thank u so much ali and networkers u guys r great i appreciate all ur help and support
Silk route no i am going a week before but would have been fun ay going together :)
I was going to say it would of been awesome if we were on the same flight, imagine that! 8)

We still haven't heard back, applied on 24th June, so I thought I'm going to go and see the Mrs anyway! I can't wait any longer!

Will send UKVI another email today but I got a feeling they will come back to me with another one of their automated replies which doesn't give a true reflection on the case status in any way!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:41 am

the_silk_route wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

I was going to say it would of been awesome if we were on the same flight, imagine that! 8)

We still haven't heard back, applied on 24th June, so I thought I'm going to go and see the Mrs anyway! I can't wait any longer!

Will send UKVI another email today but I got a feeling they will come back to me with another one of their automated replies which doesn't give a true reflection on the case status in any way!
ah ino :) what area of pak do u live in?
ah i understand its best to go i did after waiting 7 months .

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:49 am

Ket1 wrote:
the_silk_route wrote:

ah i understand its best to go i did after waiting 7 months .[/quote]

I live near Rawalpindi, what about you?

I went in Jan '14 and now again after 8 months. Can't wait!

What area do you live in in the UK?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:13 pm

the_silk_route wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
the_silk_route wrote:

ah i understand its best to go i did after waiting 7 months .

What area do you live in in the UK?[/quote]
ah im more faislabad side and thas rely gud
i had no annual leave left and cuz of 3 jobs had to wait to gt approval to go but because of the stress from my refusal my managers told me to gt a break as its affecting my health
im frm birmingham wbu

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:57 pm

U shud be able to book it the Very next day ..i did my online application on 25th august and got it booked for 27th ..as i

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:59 pm

[/quote]ah ino :) what area of pak do u live in?

i had no annual leave left and cuz of 3 jobs had to wait to gt approval to go but because of the stress from my refusal my managers told me to gt a break as its affecting my health
im frm birmingham wbu[/quote]

I'm from London.

Where will you be submitting your application when you re-apply?

I can't believe you're working 3 jobs! It must be soo hard for you! I'm guessing that's 7 days a week work.

What do you work as?

reeree

Post by reeree » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Hey All!

I haven't been on the forum for a few days, so just caught up with all the comment.

Ket1 - sooo devastated to hear about ur refusal sweetie! :'(
I can't believe they refused the application for such a small mistake. I would suggest that u re-apply & In sha Allah - i hope u get a speedy & positive response this time. Praying for u x

Also.. My husband has received the below email today.
Bare in mind that we applied on 04/10/2013 - so i they must be processing applications from October 2013 now like most ppl have mentioned.

Please pray for us xxxx

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International
Enquiry Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWFXXXXXXXXXX DOB: XX/XX/XXXX)
and found that the application has been processed and it should be with you
in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,

Hannah Ng

UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

reeree

Post by reeree » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 pm

I am wondering..

Those who were granted a visa - were they informed in the email that ur 'visa has been granted & ur documents will be ready to collect'..

So in our case.. As they have not mentioned - does this mean it has been refused? :/

Ket1 - is the above email similar to what they sent to you bfr RFC?
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 pm

reeree wrote:I am wondering..

Those who were granted a visa - were they informed in the email that ur 'visa has been granted & ur documents will be ready to collect'..

So in our case.. As they have not mentioned - does this mean it has been refused? :/

Ket1 - is the above email similar to what they sent to you bfr RFC?
I don't think they would tell you over the phone. Even when you email UKVI they would only know that a decision has been made and not if it's been rejected or granted. Keep your hopes up and inshallah in the next few weeks you will get a positive response.

On a side note I spoke to my cousin who applied in June 2013 and his application was still under process as of yesterday. So all this talk from UKVI that they are processing in date order isn't true.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:05 pm

the_silk_route wrote:

im frm birmingham wbu[/quote]

I'm from London.

Where will you be submitting your application when you re-apply?

I can't believe you're working 3 jobs! It must be soo hard for you! I'm guessing that's 7 days a week work.

What do you work as?[/quote]
inshallah lahore as its near me but on the net it says there times r longer so they suggest submitting it elswhere due to alot of disuption goin on in lahore, what would you suggest?
yep silk route its bludy painful, 7 days crazy hours. and 2 years . it hurts that i am duin it all physically myslf and by th book yet im here :( as a gal this is so hard

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:07 pm

reeree wrote:Hey All!

I haven't been on the forum for a few days, so just caught up with all the comment.

Ket1 - sooo devastated to hear about ur refusal sweetie! :'(
I can't believe they refused the application for such a small mistake. I would suggest that u re-apply & In sha Allah - i hope u get a speedy & positive response this time. Praying for u x

Also.. My husband has received the below email today.
Bare in mind that we applied on 04/10/2013 - so i they must be processing applications from October 2013 now like most ppl have mentioned.

Please pray for us xxxx

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International
Enquiry Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWFXXXXXXXXXX DOB: XX/XX/XXXX)
and found that the application has been processed and it should be with you
in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,

Hannah Ng

UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service
reeree sweetheart i am totally heartbroken its damaged my confidence so bad and im sacred to re apply :( thank u for ur kind words huni x
this is gud news i honeslty prey from th bottom of my heart its gud news i never want anyone to go thru this pain x

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Salaam people hope your all well, I just wanted to know if anyone could help, does anyone know where a Entry clearance officer is situated? Is it at the Gerry centre or elsewhere?

Thanks