ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa resual.. need help.. plz help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashjay2012

Re: spouse visa resual.. need help.. plz help

Post by ashjay2012 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Greets to all...

First of all thanks a lot to all ppl helping me out.. As i am very close to apply my fresh application.. i just need to list out the documents which i am going to submit with my application.

Financial requirement:
1)last 6 months payslips. (mar2014 to aug2014) - original
2) letter from employer contains all required information - original
3) my sponsor's employer contract - original
4) bank statement of last 6 months - original

Relationship requirement:
1) our last 2 years Skype/ gmail conversation.
2) marriage certificate - original
3) marriage photographs.
4) our pictures before marriage to show that we met in person before marriage.
5) our wedding card.
6) my sponsor visited me last year so i am providing her air tickets.

Accommodation requirement:
1) my sponsor's rental agreement old & new both.(its a studio flat with 1 bedroom, Spam & single occupancy)- - original
2) no objection letter from landlord for my stay in the property. - original
3) council tax - original
4) photograph of accommodation.

Moreover i am also submitting SU07/12(undertaking form).

please, let me know if i am missing out anything.. becoz i wanna pass this time...

once again thanking you all for helping me.

best regards,
ashjay

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:55 pm

ashjay2012 wrote:Greets to all...

First of all thanks a lot to all ppl helping me out.. As i am very close to apply my fresh application.. i just need to list out the documents which i am going to submit with my application.

Financial requirement:
1)last 6 months payslips. (mar2014 to aug2014) - original
2) letter from employer contains all required information - original
3) my sponsor's employer contract - original
4) bank statement of last 6 months - original

Relationship requirement:
1) our last 2 years Skype/ gmail conversation.
2) marriage certificate - original
3) marriage photographs.
4) our pictures before marriage to show that we met in person before marriage.
5) our wedding card.
6) my sponsor visited me last year so i am providing her air tickets.

Accommodation requirement:
1) my sponsor's rental agreement old & new both.(its a studio flat with 1 bedroom, Spam & single occupancy)- - original
2) no objection letter from landlord for my stay in the property. - original
3) council tax - original
4) photograph of accommodation.

Moreover i am also submitting SU07/12(undertaking form).

please, let me know if i am missing out anything.. becoz i wanna pass this time...

once again thanking you all for helping me.

best regards,
ashjay
You have missed english test evidence , sponsor passport copy. Don't forget to fill Appendix 2 with online application.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 am

yes you are right... i will submit English test. i will fill appendix-2 as well.

Also do i need to submit my sponsor's passport xerox copy having signature of my sponsor on that.

thanks again..
ashjay

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:46 am

hi all,

just now m filling online visa form.. in sponsor details they have asked "when did they arrive in the UK"
do i need to fill the date of first arrive of my sponsor in UK or the recent arrive in the UK..???

also wen i applied visa last time (July 2014)i have done TB test which is still valid up to Jan 2015. so can i submit that or i need to go for new TB test results.

anyone please help..

thanks in advance..

ashjay
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (12.02 KiB) Viewed 1100 times

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi
My brother also about to apply for this visa. Does he need to mainatain 90days maintenance fund?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:32 pm

ashjay2012 wrote:hi all,

just now m filling online visa form.. in sponsor details they have asked "when did they arrive in the UK"
do i need to fill the date of first arrive of my sponsor in UK or the recent arrive in the UK..???

also wen i applied visa last time (July 2014)i have done TB test which is still valid up to Jan 2015. so can i submit that or i need to go for new TB test results.

anyone please help..

thanks in advance..

ashjay
Date sponsor arrived in the UK would be very first time or date of birth.
TB results are valid for 6 months for the purpose of UK visas.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:34 pm

samaygrg wrote:Hi
My brother also about to apply for this visa. Does he need to mainatain 90days maintenance fund?
Not sure what you mean by maintenance fund...
If you mean the spouse visa there is a financial requirement to meet over 6 months or 12 months depending on his employment history.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:40 pm

hi all,

i re-applied spouse visa in last week of august. today i have email them for querying the current status of my visa but from UKVI i received an email saying below:
"I have tracked the status (GWF********* and date of birth
**/**/****) and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because your application was submitted recently or the details that you
have provided above are incorrect."

all my details are correct for sure but why they are saying "no current updates" because it almost 2 months over.

please advise..

asimwelcomes

Post by asimwelcomes » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:52 pm

i re-applied spouse visa in last week of august. today i have email them for querying the current status of my visa but from UKVI i received an email saying below:
"I have tracked the status (GWF********* and date of birth
**/**/****) and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because your application was submitted recently or the details that you
have provided above are incorrect

all my details are correct for sure but why they are saying "no current updates" because it almost 2 months over.

please advise..
Hi ashjay

I got the same reply when i contacted them, but today i got an e mail from UK embassy chennai itself saying that my application is non straightforward they cant process my application within the customer service target.

It might be the same case for you.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm

hi asimwelcomes,

did they explain the reason why its non- straight forward & how long ago did u applied for visa?

thanks for ur help.

asimwelcomes

Post by asimwelcomes » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:36 pm

ashjay2012 wrote:hi asimwelcomes,

did they explain the reason why its non- straight forward & how long ago did u applied for visa?

thanks for ur help.
hi ashjay

I applied on 27th august 2014 nearly 3 months ago. they didnt explain anything just mentioned that my application is non straightforward it may take longer than normal processing time.

If you also applied second time then it may take a bit longer than other who applied first time. it is just my guess, you may get sooner. good luck

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:27 am

hi asim,

lets hope for the best... :)

thanks

ashjay

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 am

hi all,

i m looking forward for ur advise. Actually my sponsor in UK is getting really good job with nice salary pacakage. but as its almost 2 months has been over wen i had applied spouse visa. Is there any problem if my sponsor changes current job and joins new one.??

My sponsor called her employer but they said that no one has contacted them for inquiry. Also m worried becoz its almost 2 months over (more than 40 working days) and i did a query for visa status its showing "no current update" we called them 2 days ago but still no new from there side. Can anyone tell me why this status. they mentioned that the application may be recently applied but how it can be possible as we applied 2 months back.. please advise...

m waiting .....

many thanks,
ashjay

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:38 am

i m looking forward for ur advise. Actually my sponsor in UK is getting really good job with nice salary pacakage. but as its almost 2 months has been over wen i had applied spouse visa. Is there any problem if my sponsor changes current job and joins new one.??

My sponsor called her employer but they said that no one has contacted them for inquiry. Also m worried becoz its almost 2 months over (more than 40 working days) and i did a query for visa status its showing "no current update" we called them 2 days ago but still no new from there side. Can anyone tell me why this status. they mentioned that the application may be recently applied but how it can be possible as we applied 2 months back.. please advise...

m waiting .....

many thanks,
ashjay
Send an email again to ask the status and if they reply with no-updates, ask them to escalate it.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 pm

i already did that and i received mail from them that they have escalated my query to concern dept. but still days has been finished. No updates from them.. m getting worried that is al things fine or not. have they opened my file or not.?? As they already refused prev without asking for additional documents. can i send the mail to BHC by myself..?

also what about my sponsor new job. is it fine if my sponsor changes current job..???

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:47 am

dear all,

today morning i received my application status as

"'Please be informed, you application is still under SLA processing time."

can anyone plz tell the what is SLA??

thanks in advance,

ashjay

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:27 pm

hi all...

Again.today i got rejected on financial grounds. but i miss my wife a lot. Can i got to UK on tourist visa. What are the documents i need. Also as i had left my job as i was preparing myself to join my wife. Is there ant problem with tourist visa. Guys please help me...

many thanks...

ashjay

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:35 pm

ashjay2012 wrote:hi all...

Again.today i got rejected on financial grounds. but i miss my wife a lot. Can i got to UK on tourist visa. What are the documents i need. Also as i had left my job as i was preparing myself to join my wife. Is there ant problem with tourist visa. Guys please help me...

many thanks...

ashjay
Sorry to hear Ashjay about refusal, but after refusal there isn't any bright chance for visit visa as they doubt the intention on returning back.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:45 pm

I know u have a point. but what should i do. Plz suggest. as i am planning to stay there for 4 months and after that i will return back to India and will make a fresh application.

also m not working now. how can i convince them that i will return. becoz m looking for settlement there is a legal way.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:01 pm

ashjay2012 wrote:I know u have a point. but what should i do. Plz suggest. as i am planning to stay there for 4 months and after that i will return back to India and will make a fresh application.

also m not working now. how can i convince them that i will return. becoz m looking for settlement there is a legal way.
Mate,

Fresh application is the only way forwards, calm down and prepare for next application. Visit visa will be very hard to get so better not waste time and go for right category. All the best.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Thanks for the advise. but u say it will take another 6to8 months.. and also i had applied in july 14 but rejeced twice. now i got fed up.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:25 pm

ashjay2012 wrote:Thanks for the advise. but u say it will take another 6to8 months.. and also i had applied in july 14 but rejeced twice. now i got fed up.
Why you got rejected? Don't get fed up, things will get better. You just need to prepare better next time. In India it doesn't take very long, as in your case it concluded in 4 months. So don't give up, if your current case was strong you can go in appeal and if it was a mistake at your end then go for new case after rectifying the issue.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:28 pm

i got rejected on financial ground... thanks a lot..

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:33 am

ECO has consider my sponsor least pay in last 6 months. and multiplied my 12 to reach the gross pay... i dont think they could do that becoz my sponsor is contracted to receive 18360 per annum. also in her payslip she has received basic pay of 1530 but as she was in India to get married her employer deduct her absence of 358 which comes to 1172 times 12= 14064. but her payslip clearly show that she has recieved basic pay as she is contracted for that. As per me ECO has to consider 1530.

Also please advise me if i reapply again in mar 2015 and show them that in last 12 months our gross income more than that 18600. in that case r they goiing to consider least pay or simply add recived income in last 12 months.

please advise.

thanks,

ashjay