ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR PLEASE ADVISE Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, askmeplz82, ...

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

ROR PLEASE ADVISE Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, askmeplz82, ...

Post by fatimahh » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Dear Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, askmeplz82, Directive/2004/38/EC and everyone else please your comment is of great importance to me.
I am now in the process of applying for ROR after receiving decree absolute.
please let me know your view as to the template cover note i am about to add to my files.

Dear Sir/Madam
Pursuant to Directive 2004/38/EC and Regulation 2006 (10)(5), I am sending my form in order to Retain right of residence for myself and my baby following divorce from my sponsoring spouse and pursuing activity which make me as if I were an EEA national.

• Please note that the marriage lasted 3 years before the initiation of proceedings for divorce (see copy of marriage certificate , annex…..)
• Please note that we have resided in the UK for at least one year during the duration of the marriage (see Proof of cohabitation for 1 years – bank statement for myself and BT bill for ex-spouse in annex…)
• Please note that I am a worker (see pay slips and copy of my contract, annex …..)
• Please find my Passports + 2 Two identical colour passport-size photographs (annex…)
• Please find Passports of my baby + 2 Two identical colour passport-size photographs (annex…)
• Please find long birth certificate of my baby showing our relationship
• Please find copy of the family permit previously issued to my baby
• Please find the Divorce certificate (annex…..)
• Please find copy of EEA national ID previously used to issue a Residence Card to EEA national and to myself and my baby non EEA national (annex….).
• Please note that sponsoring EEA spouse was a worker at the time of divorce (see pay slips in annex..) will last 6 mnth pay slip be enough or shall i provide 1 year ?? :?:

Are the document listed enough????
Also while filling the form EEA2 i have doubt about the following:
do I need to fill: -
SECTION 3 - YOUR EEA NATIONAL FAMILY MEMBER: 3.12 Their UK address; 3.13 Their daytime telephone number 3.14 Their mobile telephone number if they have one, 3.15 Their relationship to you.
SECTION 6 - YOUR EEA NATIONAL FAMILY MEMBER (EMPLOYMENT) - is copy of the contract and 6 month pay slips enough?

please i would be gratefull if someone could comment on these.
GOD BLESS!!!

maxmelion

Re: ROR PLEASE ADVISE Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, askmeplz82, .

Post by maxmelion » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:23 am

How long it take to recieve ur dicree absliute after dicri nisi ?
Ho dont accept copies .
Obie nd jambo would u answer tht question .

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:58 pm

It took nearly 6 weeks @maxmelion, heard that some people receive it within a month or less.
Please guys can someone help me if you ate around, i am holding to the file until i get a bit of advice. Please anyone who has done ROR could you also give your thought.

I will really appreciate any support here. thank you all :)
GOD BLESS!!!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:41 pm

What you have listed seems over and above what you are required to provide.

You are not required to show the EEA national's passport if you have applied before, and they have seen it.

You are only required to provide evidence of treaty write over the entire course of you relationship, till the point of divorce, if you are applying for PR under regulation 15(1)(f) and which to aggregate time spent as a family member , with that spent as a family member who has retained their right of residence.

You are required to show that you both resided in the UK for 1 year, and not necessarily in the same household.

You are meant to show that at the time of the divorce, your ex spouse was a qualified person, and not for the entire period.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

Thank you Obie for your valuable comment. I will remove the copy of the EEA ID as i don't have the original anyway. Also please note that i am applying for renewal of the 5 years not PR because EEA has been living and exercising treaty right in the uk for less than 4 years.

Could anyone with the knowledge of how filling the form help me with the section below:

SECTION 3 - YOUR EEA NATIONAL FAMILY MEMBER:
3.12 Their UK address; (it is written on paysilp
3.13 Their daytime telephone number (do not know)
3.14 Their mobile telephone number if they have one (do not want him to be involve, he would not like being call),
3.15 Their relationship to you.(my ex husband????)

SECTION 6 - YOUR EEA NATIONAL FAMILY MEMBER (EMPLOYMENT) - is copy of the contract and 6 month pay slips enough?

thank you in advance for your help :)
GOD BLESS!!!

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:41 pm

OK this is how i am filling the EEA2 form:

section 1
Section 2 : My dependent
Section 3: decided not to fill
Section 4: . 4.1 To 4.7 & 4.17
Section 10:
Section 11:
Section 12:
Tick passport , tick filled section 4
Tick proof of residence
Section13:
Finally check list

Please my kind people do let me know if you spot any mistake. :wink:
GOD BLESS!!!

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:25 am

fatimahh wrote:Dear Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, askmeplz82, Directive/2004/38/EC and everyone else please your comment is of great importance to me.
I am now in the process of applying for ROR after receiving decree absolute.
please let me know your view as to the template cover note i am about to add to my files.

Dear Sir/Madam
Pursuant to Directive 2004/38/EC and Regulation 2006 (10)(5), I am sending my form in order to Retain right of residence for myself and my baby following divorce from my sponsoring spouse and pursuing activity which make me as if I were an EEA national.

• Please note that the marriage lasted 3 years before the initiation of proceedings for divorce (see copy of marriage certificate , annex…..)
• Please note that we have resided in the UK for at least one year during the duration of the marriage (see Proof of cohabitation for 1 years – bank statement for myself and BT bill for ex-spouse in annex…)
• Please note that I am a worker (see pay slips and copy of my contract, annex …..)
• Please find my Passports + 2 Two identical colour passport-size photographs (annex…)
• Please find Passports of my baby + 2 Two identical colour passport-size photographs (annex…)
• Please find long birth certificate of my baby showing our relationship
• Please find copy of the family permit previously issued to my baby
• Please find the Divorce certificate (annex…..)
• Please find copy of EEA national ID previously used to issue a Residence Card to EEA national and to myself and my baby non EEA national (annex….).
• Please note that sponsoring EEA spouse was a worker at the time of divorce (see pay slips in annex..) will last 6 mnth pay slip be enough or shall i provide 1 year ?? :?:

Are the document listed enough????
Also while filling the form EEA2 i have doubt about the following:
do I need to fill: -
SECTION 3 - YOUR EEA NATIONAL FAMILY MEMBER: 3.12 Their UK address; 3.13 Their daytime telephone number 3.14 Their mobile telephone number if they have one, 3.15 Their relationship to you.

please i would be gratefull if someone could comment on these.

Don't sent copy or ID of EEA national,as HO already seen it before.
HO require from the non EEA national to meet this requirement that,(qualifying status of EEA national before the relationship ended).So legally relationship ends at the time of decree absolute but on the other hand in real life relationship ends at the time of initiation of divorce.In both cases Non EEA national can secure ROR.
6 month pay slips,I assume cover the period of divorce proceedings but I advice you for a safe side to sent EEA nationals treaty rights which cover at least a year before initiation of divorce proceedings.
Complete section 3 and write their contact details and address as well. Don't shy.
Section 6,yes with the support of contract and payslips.

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 am

[quote="Imshzd"] Don't sent copy or ID of EEA national,as HO already seen it before.
HO require from the non EEA national to meet this requirement that,(qualifying status of EEA national before the relationship ended).So legally relationship ends at the time of decree absolute but on the other hand in real life relationship ends at the time of initiation of divorce.In both cases Non EEA national can secure ROR.
6 month pay slips,I assume cover the period of divorce proceedings but I advice you for a safe side to sent EEA nationals treaty rights which cover at least a year before initiation of divorce proceedings.
Complete section 3 and write their contact details and address as well. Don't shy.
Section 6,yes with the support of contract and payslips.[/quote]

Thank you Imshzd for you valuable input. No problem i will remove the copy of the ID as said before add is contact,but must say home office are really annoying asking question like that to divorced poeple, what about those who are no longer in talking term :roll:
I do have a full year pslips and he is willing to provide the p60 if needed.
Also one last thing the one year of cohabitation as a couple in the UK which must be prove do i need to provide proof that he was exercising treaty right during that time??:?:
Thank you for any comment my good people!!! Time is ticking now and i am holding it just because i do not want to make a mistake :wink: so i am giving myself a few days before sending it
GOD BLESS!!!

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:09 pm

I do believe that after divorce HO never ask a single question to EEA national as after the end of relationship ROR/PR or BC is none of EEA national matter.ROR under regulation 10 solely enforce because of respect and dignity of third country national.
The only think may HO confirm the authenticity of the documents submitted by the non EEA national.

For example...
If HO call to EEA national after divorce then as a normal human behaviour EEA national definitely reply with the rude manner and will say get lost you(immigration officer) and my ex in the hell,and big Fffffffffffk.

So there is no point to talk with EEA national after divorce. And if immigration officer ask any question to non EEA national regarding ex relation then straight way non EEA national in normal circumstances will say Fffffffff and go to hell with my ex.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:36 pm

If you have documents during that time then it's good enough and if you don't have it then nothing to worry.

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:52 pm

[quote="Imshzd"]If you have documents during that time then it's good enough and if you don't have it then nothing to worry.[/quote]

you are a Star :wink: Thank you sooo much! i can now send the file with peace of mind.
Will keep you updated
GOD BLESS!!!