ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused about FLR(M) applicaiton

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rumise
United Kingdom

confused about FLR(M) applicaiton

Post by rumise » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:58 am

Hi everyone,

I am going to apply for FLR (M) tomorrow using home office premium service and I am bit confused about the documents I have to attach with the applications.

here is list of Document I am attaching with my application :-
  • 3 Passports ( One current and two previous)
    My Mrs Passport (She is British)
    My Last 6 months Payslips,
    My Mrs Last 6 Months Payslips.
    Letter from my Employer about my job.
    Letter from her employer regarding her job.
    last 3 month Bank statements of our Joint account (register to our current residence address)
    Her 3 month Bank Statements (register to our current residence address)
    our Marriage Certificate.
    Photographs Of us both
    our Marriage Photo Albums.
    couple of letters corresponding from bank and solicitors (we both have names on the letters).
    My MS Degree (From UK)

I just spoke to one UKBA adviser and she said bring as many evidence as possible.
we are in a relationship from last 7 and half years and got married last year, currently I am on Tier 2 valid for another year.

so My question is, are these documents are enough to put application in?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Rumise

SoHopeful

Re: confused about FLR(M) applicaiton

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Have you read through the requirements?

You need 6 full months of bank statements to correspond with payslips. If you are using combined income that needs to be 6 bank statements each unless you are both paid in the same account.

You also need employment contracts, P60s, and 6 letters addressed to both of you or 12 invidually to prove you are living together.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:48 pm

currently I am on Tier 2 valid for another year.
Why are you submitting an application for your partner on FRL(M) if you are on a Tier 2 visa???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rumise
United Kingdom

Post by rumise » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:19 pm

SoHopeful wrote:Have you read through the requirements?

You need 6 full months of bank statements to correspond with payslips. If you are using combined income that needs to be 6 bank statements each unless you are both paid in the same account.

You also need employment contracts, P60s, and 6 letters addressed to both of you or 12 invidually to prove you are living together.

Thank you for reply. We got 6 months bank statements for each and rest of the letters p60, contract etc. my only issue is we dont have 6 letters addressed to My Mrs.

We have 4 letters on joint name, one letter on her name only. I have more than required.

If thats the case shall I cancel the appointment?

rumise
United Kingdom

Post by rumise » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:20 pm

CR001 wrote:
Why are you submitting an application for your partner on FRL(M) if you are on a Tier 2 visa???

I am appling for myself ... My Mrs is british.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:46 pm

rumise wrote:
CR001 wrote:

I am appling for myself ... My Mrs is british.
Ahhhh, apologies, I misread. :oops:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rumise
United Kingdom

Post by rumise » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:53 pm

SoHopeful wrote:Have you read through the requirements?

Sohopeful, thank you very much for your reply. it really helped me a lot to get all relevant docs.

I got my bio-metric today (within 3 working days). haven't had any issue on appointment day as well.

thank you everyone.
Rumise