ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employers name in bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chicku

Employers name in bank statement

Post by chicku » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:23 am

Hi,

Does the name of the employer in the bank stmt need to there. My bank stmt is from ICICI bank in India and they only have 'INF/Salary for the month of <month-name>' as the name of the transaction. It does not contain the name of my employer.

Will this cause any problem.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Regards.

seanjoe
Mood:
United States of America

Submit an employer offer letter

Post by seanjoe » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:04 am

Hi there,

I just applied this month, I had 2 employers in my year of earnings. But my one employer's credit into bank statement just stated "Bank Co-op credit". So what you need to do is provide an original of your offer letter from your employer stating what you have been offered (gross is sufficient) and the case worker can then use this offer letter to corraborate a regular corresponding net amount into your account.

hope this helps.
good luck.
sean

chicku

Re: Submit an employer offer letter

Post by chicku » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:37 pm

seanjoe wrote:Hi there,

I just applied this month, I had 2 employers in my year of earnings. But my one employer's credit into bank statement just stated "Bank Co-op credit". So what you need to do is provide an original of your offer letter from your employer stating what you have been offered (gross is sufficient) and the case worker can then use this offer letter to corraborate a regular corresponding net amount into your account.

hope this helps.
good luck.
Thanks Sean for your reply.
Did you get to hear anything from HO or caseworker anything in this regard?

I have the salary slips with me. The net amount matches with the salary deposits in the bank. So I understand that should be sufficient for the purpose of corroboration.

But I am curious to find out if there has been any rejection based on the reason that the employers name should appear on the salary slip or not.

Friends/Senior members, Please share your experience in this regard.
I would be really thankful to you.

Regards
Nishant.

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:50 pm

Nishant, have read about cases rejected for employer name not mentioned on the bank sts. on this forum.

You can easily get a letter from your bank stating the source of the respective credits. So better dont take chances for the same.

Trust this will be helpful.

Nikunj.

makon

Post by makon » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:38 pm

I will advise you to get a letter from both your employer and bank cofirming that it was your employer who made those deposits for salary payment.

chicku

Post by chicku » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:46 pm

nikunj_dal wrote:Nishant, have read about cases rejected for employer name not mentioned on the bank sts. on this forum.

You can easily get a letter from your bank stating the source of the respective credits. So better dont take chances for the same.

Trust this will be helpful.

Nikunj.
Thanks Nikinj for the reply.

Were these rejections in the recent past? Because the casw worker guidance does not explicitly point that the name of the employer has to be there. This used to be in the previous HSMP scheme.

Any comments.

seanjoe
Mood:
United States of America

Post by seanjoe » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:01 pm

chicku, why do you want to take a chance? just do what has been discussed above and you will get it. good luck!!!!
sean

makon

Post by makon » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Were these rejections in the recent past? Because the casw worker guidance does not explicitly point that the name of the employer has to be there. This used to be in the previous HSMP scheme.

Any comments.
i can see that you want to be the architect of your own rejection! or have you read the caseworkers guidance at all? On page 8 of the document, "Evidence Required", it says, and i quote: IF BANK STATEMENTS ARE USED AS EVIDENCE THE STATEMENTS MUST CLEARLY SHOW THAT THE PAYMENT HAS COME FROM THE EMPLOYER. end of quote

Do u understand english?

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:57 pm

Nishant, bank statements act as very good corraborative eveidence in support of earning section. Pls. donot take chances.

All the best..

chicku

Post by chicku » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:19 pm

nikunj_dal wrote:Nishant, bank statements act as very good corraborative eveidence in support of earning section. Pls. donot take chances.

All the best..
Thanks friends for your concern.
I appreciate your help.

Should I get them stamped & signed.

They are willing to give me a print out of the stmts. on simple A4 paper, printed in black/white and sign & stamp that.

Please comment.

Thanks in advance.

chicku

Post by chicku » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:53 pm

makon wrote:

Any comments.
i can see that you want to be the architect of your own rejection! or have you read the caseworkers guidance at all? On page 8 of the document, "Evidence Required", it says, and i quote: IF BANK STATEMENTS ARE USED AS EVIDENCE THE STATEMENTS MUST CLEARLY SHOW THAT THE PAYMENT HAS COME FROM THE EMPLOYER. end of quote

Do u understand english?
Dear Makon,

Sorry, but I reading the caseworkers documents at http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... kguidance/.

I could not find this statment there. In case you have another version, please send it to me at nishant_gourav@yahoo.com. I can use a print out of this to convince the bank to issue such a letter to me.

The main problem is that niether the bank nor the ICICI bank is giving me such a letter.

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:37 am

I got the bank statement on bank letter head both stamped and signed.

Think no bank can deny this afterall you will be paying for the services provided.

chicku

Post by chicku » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:10 pm

nikunj_dal wrote:I got the bank statement on bank letter head both stamped and signed.

Think no bank can deny this afterall you will be paying for the services provided.
How were you able to get it.
Did you get it from the branch where your account is located or you requested the customer care?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:13 pm

I agree woth this
nikunj_dal wrote:Nishant, bank statements act as very good corraborative eveidence in support of earning section. Pls. donot take chances.

All the best..
Pantaiema

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:15 pm

Get it stamped & signed if U could.
In the UK, it is very difficult to get document stamped if it is already written on the etter head.
chicku wrote:

All the best..
Thanks friends for your concern.
I appreciate your help.

Should I get them stamped & signed.

They are willing to give me a print out of the stmts. on simple A4 paper, printed in black/white and sign & stamp that.

Please comment.

Thanks in advance.
Pantaiema

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:39 pm

You 'll have to visit your branch for getting the same signed and stamped. I myself did that. Customer care dept can also provide but the same 'll be
neither signed nor stamped.

chicku

Post by chicku » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:46 pm

nikunj_dal wrote:You 'll have to visit your branch for getting the same signed and stamped. I myself did that. Customer care dept can also provide but the same 'll be
neither signed nor stamped.
Did you do get with bank stmts. also directly from the bank.

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:42 am

Am unable to understand your query. :?: Can you please let me know again.

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:33 am

nikunj_dal wrote:Am unable to understand your query. :?: Can you please let me know again.
My main problem is that I am in US and there is no one in Banaglore where my account is located to take the stamp and sign.

My brother is in Delhi. He can get the stamp from any of the ICICI branches in Delhi, but I was just wondering if the case worker will notice that the account is located in Bangalore branch and the authentication is done by Delhi branch. Could this be a problem.

Second, My salary slips has the seal of my company and the signature of one of the officers. How important is it to have the name and designation of the signing officer besides the seal of the company. I do not think it would be easy for me to get the name and designation besides the company seal.