ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Have faith

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Have faith » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Yh hun ur ryt im so worked up since this rejection :(
Sweetie it was so silly honestly one employee made a 4 pence mistake on my cheque that was all as if that 4 pence was gna mean i couldn't support my husband its so heart breaking
Your soo sweet thank u so much insallah inshallah rely rely app apreciate ur preys man x
Hun the 4p doesn't mean u can't support ur husband they want to know the papers are correct and not forged that's why even 1p makes a difference to them, don't worry tho everything else for you was perfect so don't worry In'Shaa'Allah this time it won't be an issue for u.

It was meant to happen, maybe this is Allah tallahs will and u never know it was written for u to go and In'Shaa'Allah bring him back with u, how long are you going Pak for?

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:04 am

salam to all,i would like to ask that who got refusel letters due to financial requirment the reason for refusel was the same as was stated in hold letter?
saf786,what was ur reason of refusel?

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:39 am

Salam all

Sorry to hear about the latest rejections. It's always very hard to deal with that trust me I know. I received an email from my mp that says wait till the end of September you should hear something otherwise if we don't be will chase for us, but I doubt that cos we applied in June 2014 and everyone is saying they are currently processing October 2013???!!

I sent a standard status check email to visa enquiries and recieved an email to send all info so they can escalate the application. So I did and then received no response at all.

Don't know what to believe really just wait and pray bs.

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:59 am

Faz1985ashraf wrote:Salam all

Sorry to hear about the latest rejections. It's always very hard to deal with that trust me I know. I received an email from my mp that says wait till the end of September you should hear something otherwise if we don't be will chase for us, but I doubt that cos we applied in June 2014 and everyone is saying they are currently processing October 2013???!!

I sent a standard status check email to visa enquiries and recieved an email to send all info so they can escalate the application. So I did and then received no response at all.

Don't know what to believe really just wait and pray bs.
We applied in June too! It's worrying to see they are processing the backlog of last year! I guess we got like 4/6 month wait to receive a decision etc
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

th3

Post by th3 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:25 pm

So far, they haven't been processing visa's chronologically. If they keep following this, according to their record, you'll get an answer at any time within the next 8 months. :roll:

However, they have recently stated officially that they are looking at working in chronological order now. If that be the case, you're looking at at least December 2014 before a chance, as nearly all of us from Jan-Apr are still waiting, as well as those who were on hold.

As a side note, when I applied, I wrote a short support letter, and a massive one, in detail.
I also put together all my wage data in a spreadsheet, showing what my total for 6 months comes to (gross and net).
I also left in there my additional business financials (which I did not use in my case), as further income at my disposal.
And on top of this, I left in there my monthly income and expenses sheet, as well as the savings I make per month and in which accounts, and the cash my wife has and the value of gold that she has - gold is a major monetary asset.

If they're honest, they should realise that my 7k in stocks (present value), 4k in extra savings, her 1k in cash, and 7k in gold, is a lot of money for us, ontop of our wages.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Salaam

I was wondering that they are only looking at those application which were on hold. But what about those caes who met all the requirements but still delayed. I applied on 20th Jan. I have always been advised that my application is not on hold.

are they only looking at hold cases ? :?

th3 wrote:

So far, they haven't been processing visa's chronologically. If they keep following this, according to their record, you'll get an answer at any time within the next 8 months. :roll:

However, they have recently stated officially that they are looking at working in chronological order now. If that be the case, you're looking at at least December 2014 before a chance, as nearly all of us from Jan-Apr are still waiting, as well as those who were on hold.

As a side note, when I applied, I wrote a short support letter, and a massive one, in detail.
I also put together all my wage data in a spreadsheet, showing what my total for 6 months comes to (gross and net).
I also left in there my additional business financials (which I did not use in my case), as further income at my disposal.
And on top of this, I left in there my monthly income and expenses sheet, as well as the savings I make per month and in which accounts, and the cash my wife has and the value of gold that she has - gold is a major monetary asset.

If they're honest, they should realise that my 7k in stocks (present value), 4k in extra savings, her 1k in cash, and 7k in gold, is a lot of money for us, ontop of our wages.

khani

Post by khani » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Salam,

Is it easy to get Spouse Visitor Visa instead of Settlement visa, ? later when I have all the necessary requirements filled then go back to Pak and apply for settlement visa ??

thanks

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Have faith wrote:
Yh hun ur ryt im so worked up since this rejection :(
Sweetie it was so silly honestly one employee made a 4 pence mistake on my cheque that was all as if that 4 pence was gna mean i couldn't support my husband its so heart breaking
Your soo sweet thank u so much insallah inshallah rely rely app apreciate ur preys man x
Hun the 4p doesn't mean u can't support ur husband they want to know the papers are correct and not forged that's why even 1p makes a difference to them, don't worry tho everything else for you was perfect so don't worry In'Shaa'Allah this time it won't be an issue for u.

It was meant to happen, maybe this is Allah tallahs will and u never know it was written for u to go and In'Shaa'Allah bring him back with u, how long are you going Pak for?
Thanks so much saf inshallah and have faith yh ur ryt and inshallah im goin for a month
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Guys im stressd i askd for my tax records and on their it has my mangers name he has 3 as in fore middle and sur name but his sure name is spelt wrong on their its missing a letter now i dont no if on th letter he writes me to confirm my employment there he should just write his front and middle name and sign it ? X

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:19 pm

khani wrote:Salam,

Is it easy to get Spouse Visitor Visa instead of Settlement visa, ? later when I have all the necessary requirements filled then go back to Pak and apply for settlement visa ??

thanks
waliekum salam

they can argue why cant your spouse visit you in Pakistan???

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Guys uno on appendix 2 it says have u been employed with th same employer earning the same amount continuously prior to the application wel one of my jobs increas by a a few penny's per hour in July wich my mananger has stated but once i put no for that question it says what was ur wage 12 months before i am fine with putting that but do i have to provide all those payslips thn? It dusnt say but i rather not :/ i still meet th income jus woried that do i have to show thm or just put it down and gt my manager to write it in th letter

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:12 pm

sami3 I have also been waiting since dec 2013 and always been told that my application is not on hold as I meet the financial requirements, I think we have to wait a little longer but can't be much longer In'Shaa'Allah our prayers will be answered soon.

@Ket1 if I was in ur position Hun I would write it as u have been paid pretty much the same wage apart from the increase, the best thing to advise is to contact a solicitor and get some advice if you should attach ur payslips or not, any questions u have ask a solicitor they should be able to give u free advice. I don't actually think u would have to as they only require 6 months payslips from u and if ur previous payslip has a 4p discrepancy then that may be a problem.

Has ur employer not questioned this with the HMRC at all about his name being diff? Could he not get it changed as this would make a difference to ur application, or could he not confirm in a letter that he is aware that the name is diff? If the easier option is to ask him to sign with his name that matched HMRC records that maybe better for u. Hope this helps xx

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Have faith i have been reading an no thank god i dont have to attach more than 6 payslips ane my manager sed he wil ryt what it was then and now regrdless i stil meet th income so inshallah its no problem
And with th last application i didnr attach this hmrc record so we had no idea til now but he can do that as in sign with that nqme or just some of it ryt? Im woried because i dont want thm piling up th speling on th last application? Do thy look at ur old one?

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Ket1 not sure if they look at a previous one Hun as I have only sent the one and pray to Allah tallah they accept this and never ask for anything else again, being positive Hun.

That's good news that u don't have to attach them, phew thank god, and if ur employer states in a letter about the name issue don't think it should be a problem, I attached a HMRC letter with tax codes and also included my contract of employment and companies house letter for my employer which is easy to print, I just thought i would rather be safe and include everything xx

khani

Post by khani » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:07 am

sami3 wrote:

thanks
waliekum salam

I can only visit for 2, 3 weeks while Visitor visa is for upto six moths, they shouldnt ask this question, when they know there is a purpose of Spouse Visitor Visa. ??

reeree

Post by reeree » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:28 am

I think its high time that they process in correct chronological order.
Its unfair for someone who applied in June 2014 to get a response before someone who applied in June 2013!

Alot of applications from last year - which were not on hold- which meet all financial requirements are still waiting to be processed.

If the embassy hadn't made this blunder of piling up the backlog, and pre-accessing all the new cases, then no one would be in this long waiting queue today :(

But im glad, that they are trying to rectify this!

@faz1985ashraf - its interesting to see all the additional info u have submitted.
That would've never crossed my mind as a viable form of financial saving. However, im curious to know how you could actually prove u have £7k worth of gold?
In regards to stock shares, the stock market is always fluctuating - so again, how could this be deemed as an accurate figure.

But never the less.. It was a very clever idea & i pray ur extra effort pays off! In sha Allah :)

sami3 wrote:Salaam

I was wondering that they are only looking at those application which were on hold. But what about those caes who met all the requirements but still delayed. I applied on 20th Jan. I have always been advised that my application is not on hold.

are they only looking at hold cases ? :?

th3 wrote:

Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

reeree

Post by reeree » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 am

A spouse visitor visa or infact any kind of visitor visas are very strictly assessed to ensure the ECO are satisfied that the visitor will return back to their home country.
As majority of overstayers in the UK all come on a visitor visa & then never go back.

Your spouse will have to satistfy them by assuring them that he/she will be returning to their country of origin.
You can give sufficient proof for this by giving them any of the following information:
- if your spouse own the current residency/home that they are living in pakistan.
- if your spouse has a permanent job in pakistan
- if your spouse is leaving any siblings/family members behind
- if your spouse has any kind of assests in pakistan..
Which the ECO can believe he/she will return for.

If he/she has nothing in pakistan, it will be highly unlikely that they will grant a visiting visa as the chances of them not returning back to their country of origin are very slim.

The only time they might make an exception on all of the above is if their is a family emergency ie. If a relative is critically ill or there has been a death in the family.

This is only my advice.. I hope it helps.
For professional legal Advice - i would advise you to contact a solicitor.

Goodluck!

khani wrote:
sami3 wrote:

thanks
waliekum salam

I can only visit for 2, 3 weeks while Visitor visa is for upto six moths, they shouldnt ask this question, when they know there is a purpose of Spouse Visitor Visa. ??
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

Yaseen Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Yaseen Ahmed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 pm

[quote][/quote]I Applied under cat D along with my 2 sons in nov i showed bank balance 58.5k Pounds,my provident fund,my house,plot,cars,(with orignal papers showing that i own them) my wife jewellry worth 2ok along with original receipts and stamp of 22carat gold plus i made certificate from the jewer proving it was worth 20 k .Yet on march my case put on hold saying that they only accepeted the amount in bank and that i was 20 k short.in return i try to prove under the article......that provident fund is also a hard cash and is given whn job is left, i work in a very well known international organisation.i just wanna say is that pls dont rely on jewellry it does not count any more plus they only count what you have now not what you will have tommorow, ppl give wrong informations may be this can help someone and will not make the mistake which i have done. :roll:

Yaseen Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Yaseen Ahmed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:54 pm

[quote][/quote]I Applied under cat D along with my 2 sons in nov i showed bank balance 58.5k Pounds,my provident fund,my house,plot,cars,(with orignal papers showing that i own them) my wife jewellry worth 2ok along with original receipts and stamp of 22carat gold plus i made certificate from the jewer proving it was worth 20 k .Yet on march my case put on hold saying that they only accepeted the amount in bank and that i was 20 k short.in return i try to prove under the article......that provident fund is also a hard cash and is given whn job is left, i work in a very well known international organisation.i just wanna say is that pls dont rely on jewellry it does not count any more plus they only count what you have now not what you will have tommorow, ppl give wrong informations may be this can help someone and will not make the mistake which i have done. :roll:

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Yaseen Ahmed wrote:
I Applied under cat D along with my 2 sons in nov i showed bank balance 58.5k Pounds,my provident fund,my house,plot,cars,(with orignal papers showing that i own them) my wife jewellry worth 2ok along with original receipts and stamp of 22carat gold plus i made certificate from the jewer proving it was worth 20 k .Yet on march my case put on hold saying that they only accepeted the amount in bank and that i was 20 k short.in return i try to prove under the article......that provident fund is also a hard cash and is given whn job is left, i work in a very well known international organisation.i just wanna say is that pls dont rely on jewellry it does not count any more plus they only count what you have now not what you will have tommorow, ppl give wrong informations may be this can help someone and will not make the mistake which i have done. :roll:
U should have sold that jewllery ...n had that money in ur bank ..its crystal Clear ..what the criteria is for cash savings.. u cud have been rotating that money in ur bank for the whole year and paid Tax on 19k ..apply as self employed ..show à source ..Easy peasy

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Savings should be cash only. They will never take material assets into consideration to meet the financial threshold.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Asim khan wrote:
Yaseen Ahmed wrote:
I Applied under cat D along with my 2 sons in nov i showed bank balance 58.5k Pounds,my provident fund,my house,plot,cars,(with orignal papers showing that i own them) my wife jewellry worth 2ok along with original receipts and stamp of 22carat gold plus i made certificate from the jewer proving it was worth 20 k .Yet on march my case put on hold saying that they only accepeted the amount in bank and that i was 20 k short.in return i try to prove under the article......that provident fund is also a hard cash and is given whn job is left, i work in a very well known international organisation.i just wanna say is that pls dont rely on jewellry it does not count any more plus they only count what you have now not what you will have tommorow, ppl give wrong informations may be this can help someone and will not make the mistake which i have done. :roll:
U should have sold that jewllery ...n had that money in ur bank ..its crystal Clear ..what the criteria is for cash savings.. u cud have been rotating that money in ur bank for the whole year and paid Tax on 19k ..apply as self employed ..show à source ..Easy peasy
This is why its si important to make sure u study and read the appendix that the givernment have put out Rather than only rely on what people say and to Seek professional advice from à qualified solicitor.

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Asim khan wrote:
Yaseen Ahmed wrote:
To be honest a lot of people have been rotating and paying the tax lol it's why there's a hike in self employed cases haha. Iv seen window cleaners declaring they earn over 19k net
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

India to UK
Newly Registered

Post by India to UK » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Dear forum members
My wife is going to apply for spouse visa from New Delhi , India. As this is the biggest single forum on board, so I think I must get advice from valuable member of this forum. Please take a look on my documents which I am providing with my wife visa application and give your suggestions.

Applicant Document:
1)Original Passport
2)Visa Application Form
3)Appendix 2
4)Proof of fee paid
5)Appointment Confirmatiom
6)SU07/12
7) TB Certificate

Sponsor Document:
1)Sponsor notarized passport copy
2)Sponsor NI photocopy
3)Various Certificate for Construction job
4) Covering letter

English Requirement:
1) City an Guilds A1 original Certificates
2) Notification of result
Financial Document Category B:
1)12 Month Payslips
2)12 Month Bank Statement
3)Letter from Current Employer
4)Letter from HMRC confirming tax paid and P45

Accomdation Document:
1)Tenancy Aggrement
2)Letter from property owner
3)Property Inspection Report

Relationship Requirement:
1)Marriage Registration Certificate
2)60 photos from wedding and after visits India
3)15 Months Calling Card with phone bills showing access numbers
4)India Visa page showing various entry stamps to India
5)About 50 screenshots of Whatsapp
6)About 50 screenshots of idiot-phone Facetime App
6) Railways tickets showing names
8 ) Money transfer receipts.

Please tell me are this document sufficient or am i missing something??

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:57 pm

India to UK wrote:Dear forum members
My wife is going to apply for spouse visa from New Delhi , India. As this is the biggest single forum on board, so I think I must get advice from valuable member of this forum. Please take a look on my documents which I am providing with my wife visa application and give your suggestions.

Applicant Document:
1)Original Passport
2)Visa Application Form
3)Appendix 2
4)Proof of fee paid
5)Appointment Confirmatiom
6)SU07/12
7) TB Certificate

Sponsor Document:
1)Sponsor notarized passport copy
2)Sponsor NI photocopy
3)Various Certificate for Construction job
4) Covering letter

English Requirement:
1) City an Guilds A1 original Certificates
2) Notification of result
Financial Document Category B:
1)12 Month Payslips
2)12 Month Bank Statement
3)Letter from Current Employer
4)Letter from HMRC confirming tax paid and P45

Accomdation Document:
1)Tenancy Aggrement
2)Letter from property owner
3)Property Inspection Report

Relationship Requirement:
1)Marriage Registration Certificate
2)60 photos from wedding and after visits India
3)15 Months Calling Card with phone bills showing access numbers
4)India Visa page showing various entry stamps to India
5)About 50 screenshots of Whatsapp
6)About 50 screenshots of idiot-phone Facetime App
6) Railways tickets showing names
8 ) Money transfer receipts.

Please tell me are this document sufficient or am i missing something??
Do not send calling cards as they do not accept These anymore as it does not prove any call logs taken or recieved .i know people who have been rejectes for Sending calling cards