ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikas_2603

Document Submission

Post by vikas_2603 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi

My wife has applied for Settlement Visa from India and submitted documents at the VFS Office in New Delhi. In the documents submitted, we missed to submit one document - "Latest Appointment Report from Companies House". we submitted the annual return report from Companies House instead.

Is there a way we can send this document to them by post or e-mail? If yes, what is the address where we can send this document.

If there is no way to submit this document, is there a chance our application may get refused due to this?

Regards
Vikas

vikas_2603

Re: Document Submission

Post by vikas_2603 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Any response pls?

vikas_2603

Post by vikas_2603 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:39 pm

HI Friends

I called up UKBA in India this morning and they told that the application has been processed last Friday (Settlement - Wife visa application was submitted on 22nd July 2014). When I called them up a week ago, they told me that the application was not picked up by an ECO yet, its in the queue. This afternoon, my wife received an email from VFS that her documents are ready for collection. She will go and collect the document tomorrow.

Now she is worried that how could the ECO pick up an application and decide in less than a week and within 24 hours (working hours) of the decision, the document is ready for collection if it the decision on application is positive....I did try to convince her that if there were any issues with the application, they would have at least asked us for more documents etc and sending out an approved application's document would be easier than that of a rejected application as they will have to prepare a letter for reason of rejections etc specific to a particular application. She is still not convinced.

Can you guys please provide your opinion on this?

Thanks
Vikas

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:07 pm

This the way how a ECO work. All documents you provide with application are pre-checked by embassy staff to verify their genuinity of documents and later passed to ECO. Th ECO took only a small time to consider application and make decision to issue or refuse visa.

vikas_2603

Post by vikas_2603 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 am

She got the Visa for 33 months.