ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying under category B help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

michaelknight

Applying under category B help please

Post by michaelknight » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:38 am

I was sacked at the end of July of 8 month job, then I was paid two weeks holiday in August as my final pay. Since then I have only worked 7 working days in a temporary role and trying to find a permanent role that pays 18,600.

Do I need to show the last 12 months salary and it must tally up to the financial requirement, or do I just need to show 6 months last payslips and show my first payslip in my new job earning over the financial requirement?

Thanks in advance

Michael

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Applying under category B help please

Post by MPH80 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:10 am

Under category B you must meet two requirements:

1) You are earning over the threshold now
and 2) You were earning over the threshold over the last 12 months.

You need to show the evidence of your earnings over the threshold over the entire last 12 months if that's what you're relying on - and you have to show all the payslips and bank accounts for that period.