ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Page 65 of SET(O) application -Doc required- Plz adv URGENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

minaminou

Page 65 of SET(O) application -Doc required- Plz adv URGENT

Post by minaminou » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:30 am

Hello,

This is required in the application. can someone explain what does it mean pleaseee???

11L Tier 1 (General) migrant:
If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing five years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, you must provide the following documents:

[b]For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.[/b]

What does that mean please?????

Thanks.

minaminou

Re: Page 65 of SET(O) application -Doc required- Plz adv URG

Post by minaminou » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello Guys,

Could someone please explain?

Do I need to provide the same bank statements from 5 years ago? The ones I used to apply the first time???
Is that what it means???

Please help.

Thanks.

jovsta
Newly Registered

Post by jovsta » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi,

Where you on other Visas before Tier 1 (General) migrant? For example HSMP (or WP or others) + Tier 1 (General) = 5 years

If yes, show the documents granting those Visas.

J

minaminou

Post by minaminou » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:15 am

Thanks jovsta for your reply.

No I haven't been on any other visa. I came straight on Tier1.

So, I don't need to provide anything for this item...?

Thanks to confirm.

minaminou

Post by minaminou » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:12 am

From the FAQ section.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 79378.html

Q35 - I am a Tier 1 (General) migrant. How can I satisfy the following instruction in section 11L of the SET(O) form - "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules."?
1. If your (5 year) qualifying residential period preceding settlement application does not include a period of stay in the UK as a WP migrant, Tier 2 migrant, innovator, self-employed lawyer or as a Writer, Composer or Artist, and you never entered UK before being granted leave in any of these categories then this instruction does not apply to you.

Thanks Guys.