ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sami3

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sami3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Have faith wrote:tallojani thanks I'm aware of that but I'm over the income threshold and my husbands application is not on hold according to them so I don't know why it's still taking them so long.

They have said it's with a ECO so let's see how long now.

when did you apply? and what English test your husband take? I have been told the same.

Applied: 20/01/2014
RFC : Inshallah soon

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Have faith wrote:tallojani thanks I'm aware of that but I'm over the income threshold and my husbands application is not on hold according to them so I don't know why it's still taking them so long.

They have said it's with a ECO so let's see how long now.
when did you apply? and what English test your husband take? I have been told the same.

Applied: 20/01/2014
RFC : Inshallah soon

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:57 pm

I got this email on friday

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (Xxxx and date of birth
Xxxxxxx) and found that the application has been processed and it should
be with you in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,

Sxxxxxxxxxx

UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:12 pm

@sami3 my husband taken a city and guilds test, I applied on 20/12/13, everytime I ask them they say it's in process, they have never said it's on hold so I don't know why they are taking so long, In'Shaa'Allah soon just got to keep praying.

@Sahar.ali22 yours has been over 15 months have u tried calling them at all? Have u spoke to a solicitor or sent a complains email? It's a long time to wait, the email they sent u they also sent my husband the same email 2 weeks ago a lot of their emails are just standard emails, half of the time they contradict themselves but In'Shaa'Allah soon u will have a response.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:21 pm

I got call today to collect my passport. I had applied on 22/01/2014 from lahore center. My visa has been refused :( it was my second attempt. And this time i wasnt informed that my application was on hold. I applied using categories A and D. Our cash savings are from the sale of property. Reasons for refusal are that eco is not satisfied with the property ownership dosuments of my husband. They didnt even consider our fixed deposit account. So technically they made our all savings nill. Anyone of you has any take on fixed deposit account?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Why didn't the ECO consider the property ownership documents? Is the property in your husbands name, i.e.; title deeds etc showing his name? Did you show the documents of the sale, and provide all the other necessary documents to do with the sale? Were the funds of the sale in your account for 6 months?

That is rather strange if you've provided all of what I have mentioned and they refused. Possibly worth appealing? Speak to a qualified immigration lawyer.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:53 pm

prayforus wrote:Why didn't the ECO consider the property ownership documents? Is the property in your husbands name, i.e.; title deeds etc showing his name? Did you show the documents of the sale, and provide all the other necessary documents to do with the sale? Were the funds of the sale in your account for 6 months?

That is rather strange if you've provided all of what I have mentioned and they refused. Possibly worth appealing? Speak to a qualified immigration lawyer.
Property was in my husband's name and his elder brother. We didnt have registry, only transfer letter so we provided it and sale deed, pay order copy which we received. We transferred the funds in account one month before applying as sale took place then.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:02 pm

wasnav wrote:
prayforus wrote:Why didn't the ECO consider the property ownership documents? Is the property in your husbands name, i.e.; title deeds etc showing his name? Did you show the documents of the sale, and provide all the other necessary documents to do with the sale? Were the funds of the sale in your account for 6 months?

Property was in my husband's name and his elder brother. We didnt have registry, only transfer letter so we provided it and sale deed, pay order copy which we received. We transferred the funds in account one month before applying as sale took place then.
Funds need to stay in ur account for six months ..i am sure by now funds wud have stayed for 4 r 5 months. So wait Till 6 months complete .mean while just get this property thing done ..get the right documents and re.apply

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:16 pm

@wasnav sorry to hear that but that is rather strange as Asim khan said, if u provided all the documents mentioned then why did they not accept it? I also believe that payments have to be in account for 6 months, it's a shame that people who meet the income threshold and their documents are genuine get refused, defiantly speak to a solicitor see what they say. All the best

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Have faith wrote:@sami3 my husband taken a city and guilds test, I applied on 20/12/13, everytime I ask them they say it's in process, they have never said it's on hold so I don't know why they are taking so long, In'Shaa'Allah soon just got to keep praying.

@Sahar.ali22 yours has been over 15 months have u tried calling them at all? Have u spoke to a solicitor or sent a complains email? It's a long time to wait, the email they sent u they also sent my husband the same email 2 weeks ago a lot of their emails are just standard emails, half of the time they contradict themselves but In'Shaa'Allah soon u will have a response.
it makes me more worried now as apparently they are only calling those people who were on hold due to income threshold. what about other cases which are not even on hold but delayed for 8 months?

Any RFC for those cases which was never on hold but only delayed?

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:39 pm

sami3 wrote:
Have faith wrote:@sami3 my husband taken a city and guilds test, I applied on 20/12/13, everytime I ask them they say it's in process, they have never said it's on hold so I don't know why they are taking so long, In'Shaa'Allah soon just got to keep praying.

it makes me more worried now as apparently they are only calling those people who were on hold due to income threshold. what about other cases which are not even on hold but delayed for 8 months?

I know we worry and it's easily done but Allah tallah has written everything and In'Shaa'Allah all will be well, I have been waiting since December and the latest email from them on 11/09 was that UK checks completed with ECO please be patient I don't understand how many more patience we can have but I suppose we got to hang in there can't be much long now.

I know someone who applied on 2/14 and got their visa about 4 weeks ago, it's just luck I suppose,
In'Shaa'Allah soon

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Have faith wrote:
sami3 wrote:

I know we worry and it's easily done but Allah tallah has written everything and In'Shaa'Allah all will be well, I have been waiting since December and the latest email from them on 11/09 was that UK checks completed with ECO please be patient I don't understand how many more patience we can have but I suppose we got to hang in there can't be much long now.

I know someone who applied on 2/14 and got their visa about 4 weeks ago, it's just luck I suppose,
In'Shaa'Allah soon
i got same email that decision on my application has been taken and will cntct after a few days,have faith u tried to cntct visa application center,

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Have faith wrote:
sami3 wrote:

In'Shaa'Allah soon
i got same email that decision on my application has been taken and will cntct after a few days,have faith u tried to cntct visa application center,

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 pm

@ have faith
Thanks for giving me support that day, some of the negative comments about it being over 14 months with no reply did upset me quite a lot. I have done a complaints email as you suggested. I am waiting for a reply. Fingers crossed. Inshalla Allah Paak will do what's best. @Sahar.ali22 I'm in the same situation as you. I applied in July 2013, I am still waiting too........

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Have faith wrote:
sami3 wrote:

In'Shaa'Allah soon
InshaAllah .. yes you are right if its in our qismat nobody can take it away from us inshaAllah... there are times when i have lost my patience. but there is nothing much we can do rest is upto Allah

Good luck sis

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:52 pm

@ Freddy786 my husband hasn't yet but I have told him to go to mirpur Gerry centre see if he can get any information from there, I called them they said a response should be made very soon as UK checks are completed, my husband will be going down in a weeks time hopefully something positive will happen. Have u tried contacting them???

@sannnnnn ignore people like that Hun we need to stick together and keep giving each other advise as sometimes it's very stressful, ul soon get a reply from complaints department and I'm sure no one meant anything in a bad way Hun. Have faith in Allah tallah he will do what's best for us.

Sami3 good luck to u too, as they say not sure if u guys understand but they say Allah tallah ke Ghar dair hai andair nahin, there's always light at the end of the tunnel and In'Shaa'Allah that will be the same for all of us waiting,
Always remember when u feel down distance makes the heart grow fonder xx
Last edited by Have faith on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 pm

@have faith,no nt yet hopefully wil go next week InshAllah,plz pray for me,

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 pm

@muskaan sis have u heard anything?

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:03 pm

freddy786 wrote:@have faith,no nt yet hopefully wil go next week InshAllah,plz pray for me,
I pray for everyone who's waiting ur all in my duas, keep praying for me too, do let me know as soon as u hear anything and I will do the same. Can't be much longer now.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:16 pm

some one please help me how long is A1 english course ?

my solictor told me that my wife can do a 2 day A1 english test but when she called the place. SLS college in jhelum they said that's its a month long course and that you cant just take the exam. i had everthing ready for submission i was waiting for her to do the course send over the proof now it look like i have to wait another to do the course :(
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:25 pm

asif_sharif wrote:some one please help me how long is A1 english course ?

my solictor told me that my wife can do a 2 day A1 english test but when she called the place. SLS college in jhelum they said that's its a month long course and that you cant just take the exam. i had everthing ready for submission i was waiting for her to do the course send over the proof now it look like i have to wait another to do the course :(
Asif it is about 3/4 weeks to do the course there's no way that u can do the course in a day or 2, I would defiantly recommend that ur wife does the course for a couple of weeks, my husband is fluent in English but had to do the course for 3 weeks to make sure it's a legit course and the exam he takes is legal and not copied as a lot of visas have been declined due to this, the best advice I would give is wait another month get her to do the course get the result then apply, u don't want to rush in to things like this and where U have waited so long another month won't harm, this way it all gets done accurately, is she doing a city and guilds course??

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Have faith wrote:

Asif it is about 3/4 weeks to do the course there's no way that u can do the course in a day or 2, I would defiantly recommend that ur wife does the course for a couple of weeks, my husband is fluent in English but had to do the course for 3 weeks to make sure it's a legit course and the exam he takes is legal and not copied as a lot of visas have been declined due to this, the best advice I would give is wait another month get her to do the course get the result then apply, u don't want to rush in to things like this and where U have waited so long another month won't harm, this way it all gets done accurately, is she doing a city and guilds course??
thanks for the quick reply.

thats what i said to my solictor but she goes just tell your wife to tell the college that you just want to sit the exam straight away lol. shes going there on monday with her brother to have a chat with them.

this is the place
http://www.slscollege.co.uk/
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 pm

asif_sharif wrote:
Have faith wrote:

thanks for the quick reply.

thats what i said to my solictor but she goes just tell your wife to tell the college that you just want to sit the exam straight away lol. shes going there on monday with her brother to have a chat with them.

this is the place
http://www.slscollege.co.uk/
That's fine no issues, I have seen the link for the place it looks right but as far as I am aware u have to do the course for a couple of weeks so they are satisfied that you can do the exam, do let us know what they say to ur wife tomorrow.

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Have faith my husband was hold on 26 november 2013 is your husband on hold?

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:11 am

Sahar.ali22 wrote:Have faith my husband was hold on 26 november 2013 is your husband on hold?
No sahar sister we haven't been told we are on hold, in emails and calls they have never told us we are on hold, when did u make ur application???