ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abbasijee
Newly Registered

rejected

Post by abbasijee » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:54 pm

I am originally from Pakistan living here in london since 2001 have completed my Master degree here and applied for HSMP but got refused. They state the reason Company could not be varified but the actual problem is the company I have worked for closed down. I have submitted all IT return forms. please advice me what should I do now as the company owner I tracked him down living in States.

The "0" point they gave me only.
Last edited by abbasijee on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jd007
Newly Registered

Re: rejected

Post by jd007 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:39 am

abbasijee wrote:I am originally from Pakistan living here in london since 2001 have completed my Master degree here and applied for HSMP but got refused. They state the reason Company could not be varified but the actual problem is the company I have worked for closed down. I have submitted all IT return forms. please advice me what should I do now as the company owner I tracked him down living in States.

Hi Abbasijee,

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

You mentioned, your company has been closed now. I am sure there must be some way of these kind of issues where company is no longer in business. As one of my friends is in a same kind of problem,
I request some senior members to please help on this if they are aware of any solution for this kind of problem. Many Thanks.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:31 pm

I am also sorry to hear about rejection. The main point here U should have any other means that U had been working on that company.

The compnay reputation is also matter here
jd007 wrote:
abbasijee wrote:I am originally from Pakistan living here in london since 2001 have completed my Master degree here and applied for HSMP but got refused. They state the reason Company could not be varified but the actual problem is the company I have worked for closed down. I have submitted all IT return forms. please advice me what should I do now as the company owner I tracked him down living in States.

Hi Abbasijee,

You mentioned, your company has been closed now. I am sure there must be some way of these kind of issues where company is no longer in business. As one of my friends is in a same kind of problem,
I request some senior members to please help on this if they are aware of any solution for this kind of problem. Many Thanks.
Pantaiema

abbasijee
Newly Registered

Post by abbasijee » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:48 am

pantaiema wrote: I am also sorry to hear about rejection. The main point here U should have any other means that U had been working on that company.

Many Thanks for your reply. The company was reputed but the owner has moved to America and he closed his business. The company is still showing on Goverment Tax web site their registration,tax number and address all there but when I have applied I didnot know that company has closed down but now I have been informed that recently its has closed down. the company website and other details are still there on web page. The Owner I have spoken with him and he gave me his contact detail of US. Can i provide his contact detail on review letter and tax web site address or is there any thing else I could provide them as I have got all of my payslip and Tax return papers.

Should I review my case or file a new application please suggest any information ASAP as I have no idea what to do.

jd007 wrote:

Hi Abbasijee,

abbasijee
Newly Registered

Post by abbasijee » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:13 pm

I request some senior members to please step up and advise me on this urgent matter as the time is running out. Many Thanks.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:52 pm

abbasijee

Dis U explain to them that your company was closed down at the time you submitted your application. If not then they finally found it after verifiaction then that probably cause rejection.

I think U could resubmit your application and try to explain that your compnay have been close doen and try to gather evidence as much as possible to differentiate to make them convince that U r genuine. \it could be for instance news newspaper, letter from thge head quarter of your company that u r working there than the company have been close down.

As I mention before if your company is well known international company then the letter that they produce will have more impact then the letter from local company.
abbasijee wrote:

I request some senior members to please step up and advise me on this urgent matter as the time is running out. Many Thanks.
Pantaiema

abbasijee
Newly Registered

Post by abbasijee » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 pm

pantaiema wrote:abbasijee

Dis U explain to them that your company was closed down at the time you submitted your application. If not then they finally found it after verifiaction then that probably cause rejection.

I think U could resubmit your application and try to explain that your compnay have been close doen and try to gather evidence as much as possible to differentiate to make them convince that U r genuine. \it could be for instance news newspaper, letter from thge head quarter of your company that u r working there than the company have been close down.

As I mention before if your company is well known international company then the letter that they produce will have more impact then the letter from local company.

I request some senior members to please step up and advise me on this urgent matter as the time is running out. Many Thanks.[/quote][/quote]
abbasijee wrote:Many Thanks for your reply actually I stopped working with them in 2001 before applying I was not aware of the the company closure as Its been over year now I have been to Pakistan now on my refusal letter the home office mentioned that they could not get verification about the company. offcourse I have got tax paper and as I have mentioned earlier that still have got my job letter/pay slips etc. All the contact detail of director of the company. The thing is that the owner has moved to USA as I don't know the owner that he started doing some thing else or still operation same company from there.
I am originally from Pakistan living here in london since 2001 have completed my Master degree here and applied for HSMP but got refused. They state the reason Company could not be varified but the actual problem is the company I have worked for closed down. I have submitted all IT return forms. please advice me what should I do now as the company owner I tracked him down living in States.
abbasijee wrote:

abbasijee
Newly Registered

Post by abbasijee » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:38 am

jd007 wrote:

Hi Abbasijee,

abbasijee wrote: Many Thanks for your reply but I am still waiting to hears from others group members so I can make decision what should I do now either sending them for review as I have already ask them to send me my file or should I just re-apply and mentioned them about the company as I am really strange situation the company I worked for doesnot exit any more so Its very difficult for me to get their existance proof other then I can show them on official CBR Tax site of Pakistan its shows their name,address and tax number as its all mentioned in my tax return form also and their web server was down but its going to be soon online as I have manage to speak my former boss in states.

abbasijee
Newly Registered

Post by abbasijee » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:09 am

pantaiema wrote:I am also sorry to hear about rejection. The main point here U should have any other means that U had been working on that company.

jd007 wrote:

Hi Abbasijee,

Now the company I have worked with they moved to States and company web site shows all the contact no. email address of USA. Do you think this could be helpfull for me as well now If I mentioned them all the situtaion or provide them company new address do you think its relevant or not. Please I need help as I have no way out at the moment