ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am too upset please reply me

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adil2009

I am too upset please reply me

Post by adil2009 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:27 am

Dear All,

I applied uk visit visa week ago, I filled up the online application form and submitted it online , and handled it to Garry visa office .
But two days ago I opened my online application form , and unfortunately I found out one silly mistake which I made ,

Q: have you ever refuse any country visa ?

I Answered NO , because I thought they are asking about UK . but I was refused three years back Germany visit visa.

After this mistake I emailed the UK visa officer UAE and inform them to rectify my mistake ,But today I got the email from UK embassy in UAE ,

" we cannot edit any information you have provided on your application form. The onus is on the applicant to ensure that all information provided on the form are true and correct before submitting it. "

I am so worried ,please tell me what going to happened now whether I will get the visa or not ? At least I tried to inform them.

Please reply me .Thanks

adil2009

Re: I am too upset please reply me

Post by adil2009 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:20 pm

please any one reply me , give me some idea ??

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:46 pm

adil2009 wrote:Dear All,

I applied uk visit visa week ago, I filled up the online application form and submitted it online , and handled it to Garry visa office .
But two days ago I opened my online application form , and unfortunately I found out one silly mistake which I made ,

I Answered NO , because I thought they are asking about UK . but I was refused three years back Germany visit visa.

After this mistake I emailed the UK visa officer UAE and inform them to rectify my mistake ,But today I got the email from UK embassy in UAE ,

" we cannot edit any information you have provided on your application form. The onus is on the applicant to ensure that all information provided on the form are true and correct before submitting it. "

I am so worried ,please tell me what going to happened now whether I will get the visa or not ? At least I tried to inform them.

Please reply me .Thanks
First mistake u didn't mentioned it

Second mistake u told me that u made a mistake

I think 10 years ban on its way.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Zee ali wrote:
adil2009 wrote:Dear All,

Please reply me .Thanks
First mistake u didn't mentioned it

Second mistake u told me that u made a mistake

I think 10 years ban on its way.
Wow, harsh! I thought I was the big meanie around here!

True though, the onus is on the applicant to check and double check, as you are signing your name to it, it binds you legally you have a duty to yourself to ensure there are no errors or omissions.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

adil2009

Post by adil2009 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:01 am

hi

did I make a mistake to inform them after submission my application ? please give me an idea , I am so worried .

Please !!

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:47 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not a big deal, they are reasonable people after all. You were right to inform them.
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.