ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS UK Visa tracking

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jashds

VFS UK Visa tracking

Post by jashds » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Recently my husband submitted his passport for UK Tier 2 General Partner visa in Bangalore and there was no news even after 14 working days and this really got us worried. Accidentally we checked bluedart site, clicked on ref no and then entered the visa application number starting with GWF and clicked on go. To our surprise, the visa had already been couriered and was in transit from Chennai.

Porus

Re: VFS UK Visa tracking

Post by Porus » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Thanks for sharing .But this is not UK Visa tracking per se. When it was checked in blue dart courier service the visa was already stamped and on its way to your house. As I have applied for dependent visa and crossed 14th working day I dont have any means to check VFS site on what stage my visa is . I have paid 2000 rupees per call twice to know that it will take 20 working days normally and thats the best info one can get i suppose.