ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Management System - Change of Circumstance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hardhercule
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Sponsor Management System - Change of Circumstance

Post by hardhercule » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm currently on Tier 2 General Visa which expires on 31st Dec 2014. Therefore, I will be applying for an extension and have received the go ahead from my employer. The problem is that we have had a change in our HR personnel and my last HR manager hasent left any information regarding the Sponsor Management System in terms of the user id and passwords.

My current HR manager has contacted the home office for a new Level 1 & Authorised user details and has received the following response by email -

''Having checked your licence I can confirm that your change of circumstances form has been received and the application is currently processing.

Please note that the published service standard processing time for all post-licence work is 18 weeks and, while it is unlikely that a straightforward request such as a change to key personnel would take that long, there are still certain checks to be performed which do take time to complete
''

Could anyone please let me know how long does it usually take? My current visa will have run out if it takes 18 weeks.

Many thanks for your help in advance.