ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ket1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:57 am

Yes guys thy told him thmselves ur visa didnt happen go outside and read the refusal letter
As far as i know thy tell u as wen my brother in law went thy gave him everythng in a clear plastic wallet so u could see anyway
I dont no what thy gave myn bak in will tl u all once ive seen in Pak as i wil b bringing all th old paper work bak thn
I rely dont no what to say. I wil definately one day make a complaint on how thy have been so unprofessional and how their staff r not cut out to work in places like this inshallah once this application is successful . I wil never forget this pain as it has ruined my health so bad
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 am

sami3 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:The visa people randomly rang my husband on friday to ask if had picked his pasport up and wen he said yes they said ok and just put the fone down
I realy dont understand their system and how unprofessional these people are clearly not being aware of whats going on as they should already know we have submitted our online application and r reapplying
Btw guys dont no if i told u befor but wen my husband wen to pik up his pasport the staff wer so rude they thrust the papers in his hand and said its been refused go outside and read the refusal letter, thy also had the wrong date on the refusal letter of when i applied. And these r people hu r making decisions on others lives
Yes Sami same place where submitted

Sis Please can you tell where did your husband go to collect his passport? was it the same place where he submitted his application?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:07 am

Have faith wrote:@Ket1 it's disgusting the way they treated us, it's not as if they are doing anything for free we have paid for it, my husband paid for the premium lounge service 3,000rs to get message notifications etc, till this date he only ever got One message right at the beginning of our case, it has been 9 months and still nothing, I don't understand why they taking forever after charging us so much and ur right our nation needs to stand that's why I pray Imran khan wins in politics coz everyone else are money grabbing scheming people.

In'Shaa'Allah soon we will all get our decisions, good luck sis on submitting ur application.
I totally agree with u sis its all a money making scheme to them . Wen we applied last time you didnt pay online instead u paid wen u went there. Wen we foned and made the appt we asked th fee and they told us. Wen we went there they asked for an xtra 10 thousand rupees as to what thy said on the fone! Not evan a slight difference but 10 thousand rupees. We literally paid over more than im actually payin this tym and ths tym i have had to pay 895. These people r so stupid its unbelievable they think we're made of money. Thy want us to show we can support our spouses yet refuse us constantly so we keep paying over n over again - how the hell can we save if thy do ths. Then thy xpect u to work like dogs making over 18k whereas in this day n agr no one evan has a standard 10k job. Look at all these graduates who r siting at hme. Its so easy for thm being the ruling class 18k is nuthn for thm but some of us have to work day n night n scrounge from 3 4 jobs to make it all up. Yet wen peope dont evan visit their spouses they reject cases and moan. How th hell do thy xpect people to work so much and still go off n visit their husbands and wives.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:08 am

Ket1 wrote:
Have faith wrote:@Ket1 it's disgusting the way they treated us, it's not as if they are doing anything for free we have paid for it, my husband paid for the premium lounge service 3,000rs to get message notifications etc, till this date he only ever got One message right at the beginning of our case, it has been 9 months and still nothing, I don't understand why they taking forever after charging us so much and ur right our nation needs to stand that's why I pray Imran khan wins in politics coz everyone else are money grabbing scheming people.

In'Shaa'Allah soon we will all get our decisions, good luck sis on submitting ur application.
I totally agree with u sis its all a money making scheme to them . Wen we applied last time you didnt pay online instead u paid wen u went there. Wen we foned and made the appt we asked th fee and they told us. Wen we went there they asked for an xtra 10 thousand rupees as to what thy said on the fone! Not evan a slight difference but 10 thousand rupees. We literally paid over more than im actually payin this tym and ths tym i have had to pay 885. These people r so stupid its unbelievable they think we're made of money. Thy want us to show we can support our spouses yet refuse us constantly so we keep paying over n over again - how the hell can we save if thy do ths. Then thy xpect u to work like dogs making over 18k whereas in this day n agr no one evan has a standard 10k job. Look at all these graduates who r siting at hme. Its so easy for thm being the ruling class 18k is nuthn for thm but some of us have to work day n night n scrounge from 3 4 jobs to make it all up. Yet wen peope dont evan visit their spouses they reject cases and moan. How th hell do thy xpect people to work so much and still go off n visit their husbands and wives.

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:09 am

Ket1 wrote:Yes guys thy told him thmselves ur visa didnt happen go outside and read the refusal letter
As far as i know thy tell u as wen my brother in law went thy gave him everythng in a clear plastic wallet so u could see anyway
I dont no what thy gave myn bak in will tl u all once ive seen in Pak as i wil b bringing all th old paper work bak thn
I rely dont no what to say. I wil definately one day make a complaint on how thy have been so unprofessional and how their staff r not cut out to work in places like this inshallah once this application is successful . I wil never forget this pain as it has ruined my health so bad
May Allah tallah continue to give u the strength to carry on, In'Shaa'Allah this time it will be the last time for, stay strong and keep ur faith in Allah tallah, only the best will happen now. Xx

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 am

Hi, I got a reply from them after I emailed them to update me on the status of my application. This is the reply they sent me. I am now even more confused. Also I emailed them the GWF number and passport number already, but they are asking for it again with other info, like a CRM number which I cant find on any of my paperwork HELP.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
service.

With regards to your query, due to the length on time it has taken for you
to receive a decision on your application, we have decided to escalate this
matter to the relevant department who will forward this information on to
relevant Visa processing unit. Plese note as soon as we recieve an update
on this matter you will be immediately notified.
I understand that this is perhaps not the answer you were expecting, but
please rest assured that we are doing all we can to help you with this
matter.
Also, in the meantime, could you please provide us with some additonal
information which may help us get the infomation you are looking for
quicker.

GWF number:
Date of Birth:
Tracking status on CRM:
Full Name of Applicant:
Type of Visa:
VAC address:
Nationality:
Date of visit for VAC:
Passport number:

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form” and
complete as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry service
We want to ensure that your experience is as
positive as it can be, which includes how you contact us. On that basis, if
you
would be prepared to receive a call to answer a few questions about our
website
and how we can improve it, please E-Mail UKVI@teamhgs.com
with your contact details, or

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 am

zeeh wrote:
Safikazmi12 wrote:
zeeh wrote:hi guys,i have received following response please shed a light on it..
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

We have received a response from the decision making centre, following your
request for information on the status of your visa application which states
as follows: "This application has been Under process with on-going
enquiries/checks". Please let us know if you were contacted so that we
close the case.
Salam, Zeeh i received same format email on 9 september 2014. So dnt worry they are doing their scientfic process on our application.

W/S
Safikazmi12 BUT THIS IS CONFUSING ME (Please let us know if you were contacted so that we
close the case)
Salam, Zeeh actually they ask this for that if u received ur documents. Then please tell us becuase some of cases i heared their documents came to gerry but gerry peoples didnt contact them some people go byself and collect documents. So if ukvi emIls u that decision has been made on ur application. So u should personally visit gerry and ask for documents. Its my suggestion
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:17 am

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, I got a reply from them after I emailed them to update me on the status of my application. This is the reply they sent me. I am now even more confused. Also I emailed them the GWF number and passport number already, but they are asking for it again with other info, like a CRM number which I cant find on any of my paperwork HELP.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
service.

With regards to your query, due to the length on time it has taken for you
to receive a decision on your application, we have decided to escalate this
matter to the relevant department who will forward this information on to
relevant Visa processing unit. Plese note as soon as we recieve an update
on this matter you will be immediately notified.
I understand that this is perhaps not the answer you were expecting, but
please rest assured that we are doing all we can to help you with this
matter.
Also, in the meantime, could you please provide us with some additonal
information which may help us get the infomation you are looking for
quicker.

GWF number:
Date of Birth:
Tracking status on CRM:
Full Name of Applicant:
Type of Visa:
VAC address:
Nationality:
Date of visit for VAC:
Passport number:

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form” and
complete as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry service
We want to ensure that your experience is as
positive as it can be, which includes how you contact us. On that basis, if
you
would be prepared to receive a call to answer a few questions about our
website
and how we can improve it, please E-Mail UKVI@teamhgs.com
with your contact details, or
Its a normal email they almost sent every applicant after a specific time passed. Please provide them all details.
MY TIMELINE:

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:49 am

Yaseen Ahmed wrote:I applied for UK Spouse Settlement VISA along with my two sons with Category D only on 06-11-2013.
As per HO calculation I have to show my cash saving of GBP 78,000/- in bank for a continuous period of SIX months.
I provided GBP 58,000/- in bank and difference from other sources like property, jewellery, car etc.
But they accept only GBP 58,000/- in bank as a cash savings and did not take other sources and finally refused our applications.
I am planning to apply again in February-2015 on Category D with their requirement of GBP 78,000/- in my bank as cash savings. I have arranged these savings through following sources.
1- Sale of Land through Power of Attorney in April-2013.
2- Cash amount transferred from my real Brother as a GIFT in my account.
3- Cash amount transferred from my Brother-in-law as a GIFT in my account.
Question 1: I want to know what type of evidences to show for above stated sources.
Question 2: Tenancy agreement provided in my previous application for the house, can I provide tenancy agreement for the same house in my next application.
1...You need declaration letter from them along with their passport copy (all attested by a reputable solicitor)
2...You can use the old tenancy agreement as long as it is valid.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:58 am

prayforus wrote:This is why when my wife will go to get her papers. I'll make her record the whole event on her phone. If they do mess her about, I'll take the matter to court.

No reason what so ever for Gerry's to know the outcome of the visa. They are just there to send documents back and forth.
you are not allowed to take mobile phones inside gerrys. (this only applies in Pakistan)

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:06 am

Salaam Guys

I have been following this very closely and thank you to everyone who has been sharing their experiences as it is helping many people.
I need to send additional documentation to support my application. Does anyone know the address for BHC?

Has anyone posted any docs to them as of yet?

Thank you

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

akhan4747
Newly Registered

Post by akhan4747 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:41 am

HI guys this is my first ever post, i have been constantly looking at the progress of others for a while now.

I have a question for any lawyer of immigration, i applied for my wife's visa on the 15th of August, and 2 weeks later the firm i work at shut down. if i find new work will this effect my application as it has already been submitted?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 pm

akhan4747, it could affect your application if they try to phone your work place and not manage to get through. Although it's stated many times, decisions are made on your circumstances at the time of application. You can only see and wait.

akhan4747
Newly Registered

Post by akhan4747 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:19 pm

prayforus wrote:akhan4747, it could affect your application if they try to phone your work place and not manage to get through. Although it's stated many times, decisions are made on your circumstances at the time of application. You can only see and wait.
thanks for your response prayforus. I'm just hoping for the best right now

moizraja
Newly Registered

Post by moizraja » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Salam all,
I apply on 17/01/2014 n aftr so mch wait today i fianly got a call to collect my passport.So goin to collect it tomowrrow plxxx pray for mee!!!!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:56 pm

moizraja wrote:Salam all,
I apply on 17/01/2014 n aftr so mch wait today i fianly got a call to collect my passport.So goin to collect it tomowrrow plxxx pray for mee!!!!
All the very best, hope its good news. Do let us know tomorrow.

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:02 pm

How long is it taking them to reply to emails these days?

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:09 pm

@moizraja all the best in'shaa'Allah it will be good news keep praying and keep us updated please thank u, praying for u.

Moa7 it takes longer then a day now, I sent an email on Thursday still waiting for a reply, sometimes it takes them 3/4 days all we can do is wait.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:15 pm

MashAllah that is a good news. was your application on hold? What English test did you take?

My wife applied on 20/01 but always been told that application is under process and not on hold so I am just curious to know if they are only contacting those applicants who were on hold?

Thanks

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 pm

mashaLLAH.. good to here one more rfc of january applicant.. inshaALLAH you willl get visa.. Good luck..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:40 pm

phaara wrote:
mashaLLAH.. good to here one more rfc of january applicant.. inshaALLAH you willl get visa.. Good luck..
Salam Phaara

is your case on hold? i am just worried if they are only contacting those who were on hold then what about other applicants whose application have been delayed for no reason and they also been waiting for over 8 months. I am so pissed seriously. every time i ask them they reply that its been delayed while they do further checks/enquiries. I am sick of their standard replies.

I want to know where the hell is my application. I am earning 80% above the income threshold.

Someone tell me why they cant see my application???? Is there any other way out??? i am thinking of taking the application back atleast this wait will be over.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm

best of luck brother...inshahllah u will listen good news..
MY TIMELINE:

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:00 pm

sami3 wrote:
phaara wrote:
Salam Phaara

is your case on hold? i am just worried if they are only contacting those who were on hold then what about other applicants whose application have been delayed for no reason and they also been waiting for over 8 months. I am so pissed seriously. every time i ask them they reply that its been delayed while they do further checks/enquiries. I am sick of their standard replies.

I want to know where the hell is my application. I am earning 80% above the income threshold.

Someone tell me why they cant see my application???? Is there any other way out??? i am thinking of taking the application back atleast this wait will be over.

waslam ..

NO, i am not on hold.. just waiting for visa.. no delay no further documents etc etc nothing... everytime when i email for status update they almost always said with differnet wordings that its underprocess.. when this process will complete allah knows best.. its been 33 weeks.. hope to get something good soon IA..

& IA you and everyone will also get somthing good v soon IA..

there is no other way except dua.. and i think u should not take application bak just bcoz the long wait is almost end.. have faith... allah is all knower.. right time is about to come for everyone IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Salam Phaara

Someone tell me why they cant see my application???? Is there any other way out??? i am thinking of taking the application back atleast this wait will be over.[/quote]

waslam ..

NO, i am not on hold.. just waiting for visa.. no delay no further documents etc etc nothing... everytime when i email for status update they almost always said with differnet wordings that its underprocess.. when this process will complete allah knows best.. its been 33 weeks.. hope to get something good soon IA..

& IA you and everyone will also get somthing good v soon IA..

there is no other way except dua.. and i think u should not take application bak just bcoz the long wait is almost end.. have faith... allah is all knower.. right time is about to come for everyone IA[/quote]

you are right. Thanks sis. inshAllah we will all hear some good news soon as they are doing January application

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MAH_CMMG » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi all :-) Firstly congratulations to all who got their visa :-) and best of luck to all applying soon.
I have been a silent-member of this forum for a long time, and it has been such a great help so thank you.

Just to let you all know...My Husband's visa got refused today, well it was refused on the 9/09/2014 but we just got all the documents back today.

Our timeline,
Applied on the 5th November 2013
Application on hold 16th december 2013
Additional docs submitted 30th december 2013
Visa refused 9/09/2014

:-)