ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR VISA GIVEN

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fairlady231
Newly Registered

FLR VISA GIVEN

Post by fairlady231 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:21 pm

I really thank God and the members of these forum who has contributed immensely to this approval.

My FLR was received at HO - 1st of August; was approved on 8th of August; reference letter, approval letter and my passport came in today 10th of August.

I am really grateful. I will encourage everyone that want to apply for HSMP to use this forum instead of paying representatives. All the information u need is available on this forum.

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm

hi fairlady,
congrats for your flr extension.Did you get your extension based on your salary from work?
please let us know.
Thanks

fairlady231
Newly Registered

Post by fairlady231 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:04 pm

The approval for FLR was for the initial application and not the extension.

srisan77
Newly Registered

Post by srisan77 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:54 pm

Hi FairLady

Did u receive any confirmation from HO after sending ur FLR application? If yes, was the confirmation thru email or any other source.

I posted my application on 7th Aug and the same was confirmed by royal mail that 8th it has been delivered but till now I did not received any confirmation from HO.

Regards
Sridhar

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: FLR VISA GIVEN

Post by pantaiema » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:56 pm

COngratulation

fairlady231 wrote:I really thank God and the members of these forum who has contributed immensely to this approval.

My FLR was received at HO - 1st of August; was approved on 8th of August; reference letter, approval letter and my passport came in today 10th of August.

I am really grateful. I will encourage everyone that want to apply for HSMP to use this forum instead of paying representatives. All the information u need is available on this forum.
Pantaiema

push
United Kingdom

Re: FLR VISA GIVEN

Post by push » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:53 am

Hey congratulations.

Hope you will be around for a while and help other members of the forum.

regards,

push_hsmp
fairlady231 wrote:I really thank God and the members of these forum who has contributed immensely to this approval.

suresh-hsmp

Post by suresh-hsmp » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:56 am

Hi fairlady,
I was told that my FLR decison letter for intial approval was sent by recorded delivery. Does that mean I need to sign to get back my documents or they just leave it on my post box?

The fact is that, i gave my home address for contacting purposes, but i will go for work all the weekdays. Actually I requested for courier arrangement but the caseworker missed my note and called to my mobile phone and expressed his inability to do that.

Please tell me how can i get my documents from royal mail if I miss postman on that particular day of delivery.

fairlady231
Newly Registered

Post by fairlady231 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:24 am

Hi suresh-Hsmp,

The royal mail will leave a card for you to pick up your parcel from the nearest named post office. Congrats too

nevergiveup
Newly Registered

FLR

Post by nevergiveup » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:49 am

Hi all. When we send the passport for stamping do they once again do any further checks or do they call the employer ???

parikhdhaval
Newly Registered

Post by parikhdhaval » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:04 pm

Can any one help me out with the Cover Letter for FLR???

I have just got the HSMP Approval and I am planning to submit my FLR application in next week...

If possible pls email me on dcparikh@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

D

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:16 pm

congratulation
Pantaiema