ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

freddy786
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by freddy786 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:49 pm

sis what was the reason for refusel?

th3

Post by th3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:09 pm

You're not allowed a phone or extra people inside Gerry's...

But I went in, and took my phone and wifeys. Cha ching... that's Pakistan for you :mrgreen:

Gifts, they do look at as suspicious vis-a-vis "we don't seem convinced that the money in your accounts is entirely yours". They don't follow science, they just have rules to save their a$$es. The rules aren't as hard cover as some make them out to be. The interpreter is not a computer, it's just a human.

Best wishes to all!

Oh, and 1 complaint won't matter... unless people team up to complain. The bigger, the better... that's democracy :roll:
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 pm

MAH_CMMG wrote:Hi all :-) Firstly congratulations to all who got their visa :-) and best of luck to all applying soon.
I have been a silent-member of this forum for a long time, and it has been such a great help so thank you.

Just to let you all know...My Husband's visa got refused today, well it was refused on the 9/09/2014 but we just got all the documents back today.

Our timeline,
Applied on the 5th November 2013
Application on hold 16th december 2013
Additional docs submitted 30th december 2013
Visa refused 9/09/2014

:-)

Salaam, sorry to hear that sis.

What was the reason if you don't mind us asking?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Salam,
Can anyone please tell if we need to submit a copy of all documents?

Thanks,

th3 wrote:You're not allowed a phone or extra people inside Gerry's...

But I went in, and took my phone and wifeys. Cha ching... that's Pakistan for you :mrgreen:

Gifts, they do look at as suspicious vis-a-vis "we don't seem convinced that the money in your accounts is entirely yours". They don't follow science, they just have rules to save their a$$es. The rules aren't as hard cover as some make them out to be. The interpreter is not a computer, it's just a human.

Best wishes to all!

Oh, and 1 complaint won't matter... unless people team up to complain. The bigger, the better... that's democracy :roll:

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:29 pm

raholptl wrote:Salam,
Can anyone please tell if we need to submit a copy of all documents?

Thanks,

th3 wrote:You're not allowed a phone or extra people inside Gerry's...

Best wishes to all!

yes everything which supporting your application.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MAH_CMMG » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:37 pm

there was a discrepancy between 2 of my wage slips and bank statement :-( - hence the refusal...

We are going to reapply InshaAllah.

Can anyone please tell me where can one take the now-approved-english-test in Lahore and which one? My husband did the toiec A1 test last time but I guess that isn't accepted anymore?

Many thanks.

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MAH_CMMG » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:39 pm

p.s. We never got a call for RFC, we emailed them, they said the decision was made on the 8/09/2014 and your docs will be with you in the next few days...we recieved this email today so my husband went to the gerry's office to check, just in case and his documents were there and collected them...

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Hey hi ! every one hope u all re fine . Please any one can reply me for a question . I wanted to ask that v re going to reapply as v got rejected & appeal & but v want to reapply . So after how long v can reapply ?? 28 days or 3 months

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Hey hi ! every one hope u all re fine . Please any one can reply me for a question . I wanted to ask that v re going to reapply as v got rejected & appeal & but v want to reapply . So after how long v can reapply ?? 28 days or 3 months

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

If U appeal u have 28 days. With re apply im sure u can strait away as we have already paid n booked our appt within 2 weeks and im sure thy would have informed us if this was not possible
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Slaam All,

Can someone please tell me after how long you get passport once you get the status : decision has been made.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm

AMRKHN wrote:Slaam All,

Can someone please tell me after how long you get passport once you get the status : decision has been made.
It varies from case to case. I have seen someone getting after two weeks and some have to wait for 4 weeks.

Was your application on hold? how did they inform you about the decision?

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:37 pm

sami3 wrote:

It varies from case to case. I have seen someone getting after two weeks and some have to wait for 4 weeks.

My application was not on hold, tomorrow 8 months since I submitted would have passed, so I rang them and found out that decision has been made, he also said that all new submissions are on hold till they sort out old submissions

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:41 pm

AMRKHN wrote:
sami3 wrote:

My application was not on hold, tomorrow 8 months since I submitted would have passed, so I rang them and found out that decision has been made, he also said that all new submissions are on hold till they sort out old submissions

Oh really.. mashAllah... My application is not hold either. We submitted on 20/01 at Islamabad but today i received a reply to my email that it has been delayed while they do further checks and enquiries... You think if i ring them they will give me more details about this because when i rang them before they said the same thing that it is still under process...

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Ket1 wrote:If U appeal u have 28 days. With re apply im sure u can strait away as we have already paid n booked our appt within 2 weeks and im sure thy would have informed us if this was not possible
Thnkx . Yeah i think thr would be no problm v cn reapply excpt appeal tke 28 days . Anyways well hope so out reapply get us some where . Ve to pay again & this immigration rules . Thy kept us kn hold for 14 months wasted alot lf time . Hope this time v gt out of this visa issue . Well best of luck to u to . InshAllah hope u guys gt visa soon .

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 pm

AMRKHN wrote:
sami3 wrote:

do you mind me asking what English test did your wife take?

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:49 pm

I am not sure which test she took I think it was A1 English and language test. But don't worry in shaa Allah we both will get our wife's visas really soon.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:54 pm

AMRKHN wrote:I am not sure which test she took I think it was A1 English and language test. But don't worry in shaa Allah we both will get our wife's visas really soon.
InshAllah soon bro

i wanted to change my job but not taking the risk until i get her visa.
Good luck bro

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:57 pm

sami3 wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:I am not sure which test she took I think it was A1 English and language test. But don't worry in shaa Allah we both will get our wife's visas really soon.
InshAllah soon bro

i wanted to change my job but not taking the risk until i get her visa.
Good luck bro
I say never change your job, its a big risk.

Good luck to you too.

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 am

Is there anyone who actually got their wife's visa this month? At the moment all I'm seeing is people getting rejected , may Allah grant everyone their husbands/wife visas ameen.

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:27 am

AOA Guys,

I am new to this forum though i have been reading this forum on daily basis since the time i started to apply for spouse visa.

i applied from Karachi , Pakistan 2 weeks ago and what i have seen so far is that people are waiting for ages already :( .

I wish to know about the decisions made in Karachi this year and how many of you got it early ? i have traveled to UK before on business visit sponsored by UK employer and i got my visa within a week. can somebody help and share with me their experiences i am so worried and sick :( I will appreciate the replies , wish u all good luck InshaAllah xxxx
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:26 am

Don't worry everyone In'Shaa'Allah everyone that's waiting will get good news always remember no news is good news as they say.

@ sami3 and phaara I have been waiting since December 2013 and not heard anything yet either so they can't be working on jan applications as December hasn't been looked at. I'm still waiting and same standard emails from them, i am going to call them if I haven't heard by the end of the week,
It's gone over 9 months for me and still waiting. It's a joke but all we can do is dua and wait, In'Shaa'Allah all will be well soon.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 am

Have faith wrote:Don't worry everyone In'Shaa'Allah everyone that's waiting will get good news always remember no news is good news as they say.

@ sami3 and phaara I have been waiting since December 2013 and not heard anything yet either so they can't be working on jan applications as December hasn't been looked at. I'm still waiting and same standard emails from them, i am going to call them if I haven't heard by the end of the week,
It's gone over 9 months for me and still waiting. It's a joke but all we can do is dua and wait, In'Shaa'Allah all will be well soon.
But its true that jan applicants also getting rfc this month 3 january rfc..
But praying for all to get visa soon inshaAllah..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

wasimkhan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by wasimkhan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:31 am

Hi,

I have just submitted a spouse visa application for my wife to settle in the UK.

I have put the planned travel date as 3 months and 6 days from the date of application.

I understand the ruling is that you can only only apply within 3 months.

Does anyone know if this is going to be an issue? It is over 3 months yes but only by a few days so I thought it would be OK? Surely they wouldn't refuse over a few extra days??

She has her biometric appointment today.

Thanks in advance!

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:44 am

Oh really.. mashAllah... My application is not hold either. We submitted on 20/01 at Islamabad but today i received a reply to my email that it has been delayed while they do further checks and enquiries... You think if i ring them they will give me more details about this because when i rang them before they said the same thing that it

Salam Sami3 i want to suggest you please dnt calll them its a wastage of money. My wife do this three times. And no advantage we got. And i also applied on 20 Jan 2014. They also replied me same thing that further checks r being held.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014