ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

freddy786
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by freddy786 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 am

@have faith,did ur husbnd contct visa application center?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:23 am

Salaam evryone i am now off so inshallah i wil speak to u all wen im bk
Guys i rely hope n prey evry single ones of ur visas r granted and by the time im bk ur all settled and living happily with ur spouses
Please keep me in ur duwas and hope this is the last time i have to apply. Tc everyone x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:37 am

Salam ...i just got the mail from visa enquiries after 20 days ...about the progress of your application. I can confirm that this case is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can but cannot give you precise timeframe at present.
NOTE: Please do not reply to this email address in future.

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:45 am

I mean with the original documents do I need to make photo copy of thee the documents and send that with the application?

raholptl wrote:Salam,
Can anyone please tell if we need to submit a copy of all documents?

Thanks,

th3 wrote:You're not allowed a phone or extra people inside Gerry's...

But I went in, and took my phone and wifeys. Cha ching... that's Pakistan for you :mrgreen:

Gifts, they do look at as suspicious vis-a-vis "we don't seem convinced that the money in your accounts is entirely yours". They don't follow science, they just have rules to save their a$$es. The rules aren't as hard cover as some make them out to be. The interpreter is not a computer, it's just a human.

Best wishes to all!

Oh, and 1 complaint won't matter... unless people team up to complain. The bigger, the better... that's democracy :roll:

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:16 am

Yaseen Ahmed wrote:I applied for UK Spouse Settlement VISA along with my two sons with Category D only on 06-11-2013.
As per HO calculation I have to show my cash saving of GBP 78,000/- in bank for a continuous period of SIX months.
I provided GBP 58,000/- in bank and difference from other sources like property, jewellery, car etc.
But they accept only GBP 58,000/- in bank as a cash savings and did not take other sources and finally refused our applications.
I am planning to apply again in February-2015 on Category D with their requirement of GBP 78,000/- in my bank as cash savings. I have arranged these savings through following sources.
1- Sale of Land through Power of Attorney in April-2013.
2- Cash amount transferred from my real Brother as a GIFT in my account.
3- Cash amount transferred from my Brother-in-law as a GIFT in my account.
Question 1: I want to know what type of evidences to show for above stated sources.
Question 2: Tenancy agreement provided in my previous application for the house, can I provide tenancy agreement for the same house in my next application.
I also aplied on category A and D. My husband sold a piece of property and we applied right after it on the bases that either cash should be for 6 months in account or u should own the property for 6 months prior to application. We provided the sale deed and trasnfer letter of property. But my application has been rejected. They were not satisfied with property documents.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 am

tallojani wrote:
Yaseen Ahmed wrote:I applied for UK Spouse Settlement VISA along with my two sons with Category D only on 06-11-2013.
As per HO calculation I have to show my cash saving of GBP 78,000/- in bank for a continuous period of SIX months.
I provided GBP 58,000/- in bank and difference from other sources like property, jewellery, car etc.
But they accept only GBP 58,000/- in bank as a cash savings and did not take other sources and finally refused our applications.
I am planning to apply again in February-2015 on Category D with their requirement of GBP 78,000/- in my bank as cash savings. I have arranged these savings through following sources.
Question 1: I want to know what type of evidences to show for above stated sources.
Question 2: Tenancy agreement provided in my previous application for the house, can I provide tenancy agreement for the same house in my next application.
1...You need declaration letter from them along with their passport copy (all attested by a reputable solicitor)
2...You can use the old tenancy agreement as long as it is valid.
What would be the formatpf declaration letter?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:44 am

wasimkhan wrote:Hi,

I have just submitted a spouse visa application for my wife to settle in the UK.

I have put the planned travel date as 3 months and 6 days from the date of application.

I understand the ruling is that you can only only apply within 3 months.

Does anyone know if this is going to be an issue? It is over 3 months yes but only by a few days so I thought it would be OK? Surely they wouldn't refuse over a few extra days??

She has her biometric appointment today.

Thanks in advance!
To be honest nowadays it is irrelevant putting a planned date for travelling, your visa will be issued for 33 months of which the first 3 months are for travelling to the UK.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:49 am

wasnav wrote:
tallojani wrote:
1...You need declaration letter from them along with their passport copy (all attested by a reputable solicitor)
2...You can use the old tenancy agreement as long as it is valid.
What would be the formatpf declaration letter?
There isn't a format, simply get them write a letter with all their details (address and contact) attached with their passport copy and certify all these through a solicitor. P.S make sure the letter states that "it is a gift, does not require paying back and it is without any legal bindings".

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am

Can anyone tell do I need to submit a photocopy of all the documents with original documents. Do gerry fedex asks u to submit a copy of all documents with original documents?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:59 am

raholptl wrote:Can anyone tell do I need to submit a photocopy of all the documents with original documents. Do gerry fedex asks u to submit a copy of all documents with original documents?
I believe Zee already answered your query. YES you need to take two copies of all the documents, one set of copied documents must be handed in to gerrys with the originals and one set of copied documents you bring back home for your own record.

Please guys this thread is getting too large because most of us are not reading properly and many of us are ending up repeating ourselves again and again. Especial request to all, please put your timeline in your signature so people wont have to ask for it.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 am

raholptl wrote:Can anyone tell do I need to submit a photocopy of all the documents with original documents. Do gerry fedex asks u to submit a copy of all documents with original documents?
Yes.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:15 am

@tallojani and the declaration letter has be on stamp paper? :s

blumango

Post by blumango » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:36 am

yes bro, I provided 3 bundles:

1- original for bhc
2- copy for bhc
3- copy for myself

copies of every single item inc wedding photos etc. I must have spent £50ish just on photocopying lol

I know for sure gerrys mirpur will tell you to go back home if you don't bring a copy bundle. these gerrys staff think they are immigration officers

good luck
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:36 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:Oh really.. mashAllah... My application is not hold either. We submitted on 20/01 at Islamabad but today i received a reply to my email that it has been delayed while they do further checks and enquiries... You think if i ring them they will give me more details about this because when i rang them before they said the same thing that it

Salam Sami3 i want to suggest you please dnt calll them its a wastage of money. My wife do this three times. And no advantage we got. And i also applied on 20 Jan 2014. They also replied me same thing that further checks r being held.

yes you're right. same bloody standard replies. i am waiting patiently. lets see

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:39 am

Ket1 wrote:Salaam evryone i am now off so inshallah i wil speak to u all wen im bk
Guys i rely hope n prey evry single ones of ur visas r granted and by the time im bk ur all settled and living happily with ur spouses
Please keep me in ur duwas and hope this is the last time i have to apply. Tc everyone x

waliekum salam. stay safe sis. see ya soon inshAllah x

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:44 am

tallojani wrote:
I believe Zee already answered your query. YES you need to take two copies of all the documents, one set of copied documents must be handed in to gerrys with the originals and one set of copied documents you bring back home for your own record.

Please guys this thread is getting too large because most of us are not reading properly and many of us are ending up repeating ourselves again and again. Especial request to all, please put your timeline in your signature so people wont have to ask for it.

i totally agree with you. I cant put my signature. i cant see the option ;p

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:54 am

@Freddy786 not yet, I told my husband to go at the the end of the month if we don't hear anything, their emails are standard replies it's annoying, I have complained at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk got a reply asking for more information from them so let's see what happens with that.

@ket1 enjoy yourself, I know it's probably going to be hard sis as your going to give the case in again but remember everything happens for a reason Hun and Allah tallah knows best, your going to see your husband after some time so once the case is handed try and enjoy yourself, I will continue to do dua for u, In'Shaa'Allah all will be well, I hope he comes back with u Hun.

Everyone that's waiting I hope u all hear very soon remember one another in ur duas, In'Shaa'Allah soon we will all have good news.

godfather2233
Newly Registered

Post by godfather2233 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:13 am

Salam everyone.

Has anyone applied via Cash Savings (Cat D) route ??? Any guidance would be very valuable. I am going to apply via this route from pakistan but relying on my (Applicants) savings only.

mooty

Post by mooty » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 am

It's extremely frustrating!!!
I had attempted to contact them Sent an email to them directly to BHC Pakistan inquiring about the status of my application on 6 September and their response doesn't say anything. don't really know how can get an accurate update!
following response has just been received from them.
"Thank you for your e-mail regarding your visa application. Please note that your application is under process in accordance with our service standards. You will be contacted through Gerry’s visa application centre once your case is concluded and your documents are ready for collection.
IT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!
NOTE: Please do not reply to this email address in future. For all future enquiries about UK visas you should visit www.ukvi-international.faq-help.com in the first instance."

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:27 am

Just receivea call for documents collection...please pray for me going to collect.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:30 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:Just receivea call for documents collection...please pray for me going to collect.
INSHA'ALLAH you'll get the visa, ALL the very best.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:Just receivea call for documents collection...please pray for me going to collect.
Oh MashAllah another January applicant. I also applied on 20/01.

good luck bro

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh MA you r the 4th one january applicant in this september. Well IA all the best you will get visa inshaAllah..

Sami you will also get call for rfc very soon IA. Make dua for me too plss. Jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 pm

phaara wrote:
Oh MA you r the 4th one january applicant in this september. Well IA all the best you will get visa inshaAllah..

Sami you will also get call for rfc very soon IA. Make dua for me too plss. Jazakallah

Yes inshAllah sis...

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Can people please post here if they got their visa when they went for collection. I know now that loads of people have gone for collection but now have dissapered. IN SHAA ALLAH you all will get your wife's/husbands visas, may Allah be with you.