ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wasimkhan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by wasimkhan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 pm

tallojani wrote:
wasimkhan wrote:Hi,

I have just submitted a spouse visa application for my wife to settle in the UK.

I have put the planned travel date as 3 months and 6 days from the date of application.

I understand the ruling is that you can only only apply within 3 months.

Does anyone know if this is going to be an issue? It is over 3 months yes but only by a few days so I thought it would be OK? Surely they wouldn't refuse over a few extra days??

She has her biometric appointment today.

Thanks in advance!
To be honest nowadays it is irrelevant putting a planned date for travelling, your visa will be issued for 33 months of which the first 3 months are for travelling to the UK.
Thanks but are you saying the "you can only apply upto 3 months before travel date" doesn't apply?

I am just worried they might look at the application and say it is more than 3 months (by 6 days) and they will refuse.

It's not a major thing I suppose but I'm worried.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:02 pm

moizraja wrote:Salam all,
I apply on 17/01/2014 n aftr so mch wait today i fianly got a call to collect my passport.So goin to collect it tomowrrow plxxx pray for mee!!!!

Soo..what happened then ..i hope u got it ..do update us plz

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:Just receivea call for documents collection...please pray for me going to collect.

Did u collect it today ..Plz let us know the out come ..

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:00 pm

@Safikazmi12 all the best do let us know please, a lot of January applications and I applied in December and still no response :(

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:14 pm

wasimkhan wrote:
tallojani wrote:
wasimkhan wrote:Hi,

I have just submitted a spouse visa application for my wife to settle in the UK.

I have put the planned travel date as 3 months and 6 days from the date of application.

I understand the ruling is that you can only only apply within 3 months.

Does anyone know if this is going to be an issue? It is over 3 months yes but only by a few days so I thought it would be OK? Surely they wouldn't refuse over a few extra days??

She has her biometric appointment today.

Thanks in advance!
To be honest nowadays it is irrelevant putting a planned date for travelling, your visa will be issued for 33 months of which the first 3 months are for travelling to the UK.
Thanks but are you saying the "you can only apply upto 3 months before travel date" doesn't apply?

I am just worried they might look at the application and say it is more than 3 months (by 6 days) and they will refuse.

It's not a major thing I suppose but I'm worried.
No idea where you got this ruling from, certainly first time I have seen this on the forum. Put it this way, only a few people received visa within the first month. Don't worry by the time you will get your visa your planned travel date will not be that far out.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:Just receivea call for documents collection...please pray for me going to collect.
In sha Allah you will have good news.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Salam,
Alhamdulillah Visa Granted. After a long waiting. I pray to Allah Pak that every body on this forum get his visa soon.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:Salam,
Alhamdulillah Visa Granted. After a long waiting. I pray to Allah Pak that every body on this forum get his visa soon.

W.Salaam,

MASHA'ALLAH congrats, have a wonderful life ahead. Stay blessed and remember all in prayers.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:31 pm

mashallah. congratulations :D

inshallah in the coming days and weeks more applicants will receive successful outcomes

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm

networkers wrote:

W.Salaam,

MASHA'ALLAH congrats, have a wonderful life ahead. Stay blessed and remember all in prayers.
Masha Allah Congrats may Allah bless you with a Healthy marriage inn sha Allah. X

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Thank u all of u
MY TIMELINE:

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:41 pm

ALHAMDHULILLAH and Congratulations. .
Very happy for you, finally the wait over.
Have a happy and blessed married life ahead.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:55 pm

MashAllah that is a very good news. I also applied on 20/01... Hopefully it will be our turn now inshAllah.

Did you contact them? should i email them every other week or call them? how would i know if the decision has already been made and this Gerry people are not contacting us.

When the visa was stamped?

@Have Faith please dont worry inshAllah they will contact you. I don't understand their date order which is another lie.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Many congratz to u MA...
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 pm

sami3 wrote:

MashAllah that is a very good news. I also applied on 20/01... Hopefully it will be our turn now inshAllah.

Did you contact them? should i email them every other week or call them? how would i know if the decision has already been made and this Gerry people are not contacting us.

When the visa was stamped?

@Have Faith please dont worry inshAllah they will contact you. I don't understand their date order which is another lie.
No in morning 10:00aam today i received a email from british embassy islamabad stated that your application has been processed.so please wait for visa centre to contact you for documents collection.
At 3:15pm i received call from gerry for documents collection. I lived in Rawalpindi i went and collect documents.
MY TIMELINE:

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:14 pm

I applied with two jobs. I submit 6 months wages slip as well bank statements. I passed Ielts. And also submit skype call record. And trips to Abudhabi because i was living there. We also showed hotel receipts and tickets copy and passport paged having entry and exit stamps.
MY TIMELINE:

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Congratulation ...:) can u tell me plz the enail adress of bhc from where u got the mail ..did u email them or they givr u and themselve

Yaseen Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Yaseen Ahmed » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:15 pm

you need to show 62500 GBP in your bank account for a continuous period of at least 6 months period but keep in mind that they will count the minimum balance of your account for that 6 months period this amount is for only for spouse and it will increase if you have any children. Declaration should be provided for this amount of cash saving. They wont accept any type of saving other than cash

Yaseen Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Yaseen Ahmed » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 pm

godfather2233 wrote:Salam everyone.

Has anyone applied via Cash Savings (Cat D) route ??? Any guidance would be very valuable. I am going to apply via this route from pakistan but relying on my (Applicants) savings only.
you need to show 62500 GBP in your bank account for a continuous period of at least 6 months period but keep in mind that they will count the minimum balance of your account for that 6 months period this amount is for only for spouse and it will increase if you have any children. Declaration should be provided for this amount of cash saving. They wont accept any type of saving other than cash

moizraja
Newly Registered

Post by moizraja » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Salam all jst wanna tell my visa got refused i applied on 17 jan 2014.the reason of refusal is eco says i thnk how ever u earnin 20600 tht is mre thn incme threshld bt m nt stisfied i m mch cnfused n upset by ths reason thy gve me right to appeal need ur sujjestions wht is bttr fr me appeal or fresh app thnkss!!!!n thnks fr ur support guys hpe all of u hear good news n congrats to all who had been grntd.

th3

Post by th3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:44 pm

The HGS visa service is really taking the piss now! I'm over 25 weeks, and this is their response. I'm going to bombard them with complaints now.
Dear Mr xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visa and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

Visa applications in Pakistan may take longer to process than the usual
customer service standards.

To ensure a fair system for applicants, all visa applications are assessed
with an attempt to process them as quickly as possible. We however regret
that we cannot guarantee that a visa will be issued within our published
time-scales at present.

If you have made your application more than 12 weeks ago, we will escalate
this. I will need your GWF number, Date of Birth, type of visa, and
location of your Visa application centre you made the application and the
date you submitted your biometrics.

We have service level standards for processing UK visa applications. We
will process 95% of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the
biometric taken date and 100% within 24 weeks of the application (biometric
taken) date. Please note that we define 1 week as 5 working days.

We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or
should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select appropriate country, click
next and then select “E-Mail form and complete as instructed. We will aim
to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
Nutrada Heard
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service
moizraja wrote:Salam all jst wanna tell my visa got refused i applied on 17 jan 2014.the reason of refusal is eco says i thnk how ever u earnin 20600 tht is mre thn incme threshld bt m nt stisfied i m mch cnfused n upset by ths reason thy gve me right to appeal need ur sujjestions wht is bttr fr me appeal or fresh app thnkss!!!!n thnks fr ur support guys hpe all of u hear good news n congrats to all who had been grntd.
WS. Sorry to hear about your case :/

You need to provide us more details, on how you applied. Which categories, what jobs, how it was paid, and how you showed it.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:I applied with two jobs. I submit 6 months wages slip as well bank statements. I passed Ielts. And also submit skype call record. And trips to Abudhabi because i was living there. We also showed hotel receipts and tickets copy and passport paged having entry and exit stamps.

did you collect from the same office where you submitted?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:I applied with two jobs. I submit 6 months wages slip as well bank statements. I passed Ielts. And also submit skype call record. And trips to Abudhabi because i was living there. We also showed hotel receipts and tickets copy and passport paged having entry and exit stamps.
CONGRATULATION.

just request please post your two job experience story with six month payslip and bank statement on main forum,this will help lot of people,i been on this forum over a year and seen people asking two job question ongoing bases.This will help them when they Google it.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:42 pm

moizraja wrote:Salam all jst wanna tell my visa got refused i applied on 17 jan 2014.the reason of refusal is eco says i thnk how ever u earnin 20600 tht is mre thn incme threshld bt m nt stisfied i m mch cnfused n upset by ths reason thy gve me right to appeal need ur sujjestions wht is bttr fr me appeal or fresh app thnkss!!!!n thnks fr ur support guys hpe all of u hear good news n congrats to all who had been grntd.
i am sorry to hear about your decision moizraja,
why did the eco not believe that you were earning 20600?
did you apply as self-employed or employed?

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 pm

@Safikazmi12 congratulations on ur visa, May Allah tallah give a happy married Life together Ameen.

I hope everyone waiting including me get a positive response Very soon.

@moizraja so sorry to hear that, if you could tell us ur employment status ie: self employed, Employed etc the people On the forum will try and help. What's happens happens for the best Allah tallah knows best.