ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are my chances Please help!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yoffi
Newly Registered

What are my chances Please help!!

Post by Yoffi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:18 am

I'm a lIberian who went to Europe through Morocco without travelling document since mine got lost on my way.
I leaved in Italy for some years until I was able to enter Uk through Calais in late 2009. I stayed in london for almost five years without work. Two years ago I met a lovely British lady who is now my wife we married this month. Due to my circumstance we have to come down to Liberia to marry and apply for settlement visa.She left for London the past weekend because of work. I was able to secure a new passport from the liberian embassy in London. My question is what are my chances having enter UK as an illegal immigrant for five years. Throughout my stay i never had any encounter with police or use the health services I was able to live throughout the years without with the help of friends and love ones .It was hell but my wife has two kids so she don't want to leave outside uk beside she loves her work
Thanks for your inputs
Yoffi.

Rayking

Re: What are my chances Please help!!

Post by Rayking » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Your chances are that you will get the visa provided what you've stated are true and you haven't in any way tried to deceive or conceal any information on your application.
Secondly, as long as you meet the financial requirement and all other requirements,you should be fine.

blinkyboy
Newly Registered

Post by blinkyboy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi there. I saw this on the internet. I don't know if this is similar to your situation or not or might help you.

http://www.ukresident.com/articles/uk-i ... -odds-r109

Yoffi
Newly Registered

Post by Yoffi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:46 am

Rayking wrote:Your chances are that you will get the visa provided what you've stated are true and you haven't in any way tried to deceive or conceal any information on your application.
Secondly, as long as you meet the financial requirement and all other requirements,you should be fine.

Thank you very much for the information. I need a true assessment so there is no need for me to hide or conceal anything.
once again thanks.

Yoffi
Newly Registered

Post by Yoffi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:49 am

blinkyboy wrote:Hi there. I saw this on the internet. I don't know if this is similar to your situation or not or might help you.

http://www.ukresident.com/articles/uk-i ... -odds-r109

Thanks very encouraging piece and yeah I do agree with being truthfully with the HO.

Yoffi
Newly Registered

Post by Yoffi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:09 am

Yoffi wrote:
Rayking wrote:Your chances are that you will get the visa provided what you've stated are true and you haven't in any way tried to deceive or conceal any information on your application.

Thank you very much for the information. I need a true assessment so there is no need for me to hide or conceal anything.
once again thanks.
Hi Rayking I need help for this question ;

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... /VAF4A.pdf

; 6.6 have you ever voluntarily elected to depart the uK before you were served with an immigration decision and/or other papers? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box

My answer is yes but i don't have any Reference Number (for UK) What should I do