ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP and FLR application togather

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raiees

HSMP and FLR application togather

Post by Raiees » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:44 am

Hi All,
I applied for HSMP but unfortunately rejected, they did not consider PhD provisional degree and a letter from the institute.
Current visa (Worm Permit) is expiring on 31st of August.
I would like to apply a freash application for HSMP with Msc Degree.
Please advise me...
1. How can I apply both application same time.... HSMP application and FLR (HSMP) which address I should send both?
2. What document should I submit for FLR (HSMP) as I do not have HSMP approval letter?

Thanks in Advance
Please advise me ASAP

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:51 am

Well that's too bad,
Did you submit your prior degrees?
Perhaps you can meet the threshold without it the PHD

Raiees

Post by Raiees » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:56 am

SYH wrote:Well that's too bad,
Hi Syh,
I did not submit Msc as I was pretty sure they will consider the PhD becuase it is from AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
This time I will submit Msc Degree.
Could you tell me how I can apply HSMP and FLR (HSMP) togather.
Thanks

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:34 pm

Sorry to hear about rejection.
But why U do not ask NARIC to verify your PhD degree normally indian degree form good universities is comparable with UK degree. U will get 50 points instead of 35 points.
Raiees wrote:
SYH wrote:Well that's too bad,
Hi Syh,
I did not submit Msc as I was pretty sure they will consider the PhD becuase it is from AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
This time I will submit Msc Degree.
Could you tell me how I can apply HSMP and FLR (HSMP) togather.
Thanks
Pantaiema

Raiees

Post by Raiees » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:41 pm

Hi pantiema,
Thanks.. Actually I have provisional degree and still dont know what the reson behind it I have already appealed for it. last time they mentioned only claimed points 30 instead of 50 so I asked for apeal and via telephone I got the news still no letter has been recieved.. and visa expiry date is on 31st so no time for all formalities, better applied with Master degree and will claim 75 points. so I need more information for FLR and HSMP application apply togather

Raiees

Post by Raiees » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:10 pm

Somebody help me regarding HSMP and HSMP (FLR) application togather

Post by 1971 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:08 pm

Dear friend,

You cannot apply for FLR(HSMP) since you have not been granted approval/leave to enter on HSMP. You can only ask your employer or whoever got the initial work permit to reapply for your work permit renewal or extension.It is clearly stated on the guidance note of HSMP and FLR(HSMP) conditions to meet for each category.

If your work permit expires on 31st Aug.,and you have not gotten approval for HSMP or an extension of your work permit,it is better you go back to India and apply as a Out-of-Country applicant.Don't overstay on your current visa. You can quickly put in a fresh application for HSMP before your visa expires and also call HO to find out if you can still be in the country awaiting approval of your fresh application.Please,do not stay here if you work permit stamp expires.Not even a day.It is advisable to know this. Best of luck.