ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel History

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jennai1979
Newly Registered

Travel History

Post by jennai1979 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:41 pm

I am currently applying for my Tier 2, General Visa.

For this question: Have you been issued any visa for the UK, UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth in the last 10 years?

Do I need to list all tourist visas for the 53 common wealth countries? Such as India, Bangladesh, South Africa, Australia?

Thank you
Jenny

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Travel History

Post by manci » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:06 am

You have to answer all questions fully and honestly. If you don't this may be taken as deception resulting in the refusal of your application and you may be banned from entering the UK for a number of years.

trueblue19
United Kingdom

Post by trueblue19 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:16 am

jennai1979 wrote:I am currently applying for my Tier 2, General Visa.

For this question: Have you been issued any visa for the UK, UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth in the last 10 years?

Do I need to list all tourist visas for the 53 common wealth countries? Such as India, Bangladesh, South Africa, Australia?

Thank you
Jenny
I can understand where you're coming from. I had almost 3 passports full worth of travel and visa's when I applied for my Tier 2 GEN UK Visa. Like manci has recommended, I provided a list of all travels (with dates and business/leisure reasons). I know its quite a task, but its better to be safe than sorry (option 1)

Option 2 - Alternatively, Some of my colleagues simply mentioned 'Please refer to the passport enclosed with the application' to the 10 year travel history question.

Call me cynical, but I'd rather do Option 1.

watashimo12
Newly Registered

Post by watashimo12 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:56 pm

hi,
its a good idea to include all travel history along with the application.
have you applied for tier 2 general visa after 28th september? have you got a decision on your application yet?
am asking because i applied for tier 2 general visa on 9th september from Bangladesh and as of today (7th January 2015) haven't got a decision yet.
just wondering if every application is been delayed or is it only mine!
Kind Regards