ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pak_Asif
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Pak_Asif » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi all fellow members,

Alhamdu lillah, By the Grace of Allah, today I received my ILR, both documents and BRP, application posted 04-06-2014, Biometric enrolled 20-06-2014 and got my documents back today, Alhamdu lillah.
Special thanks to all the well wishers who prayed for me, specially those board members who contribute regularly to help fellow board members. For those who are still waiting, I wish you all very best, Patience is the key, In Allah ha ma as sabreen.

Regards,
Asif

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:Brilliant work CHUDHARY and Spatacus for timely replies to the members. Well done.
Many thanks.
Shahjee

Thank you Shahjee1234 for your compliments. Much appreciated. 8)
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Pak_Asif wrote:Hi all fellow members,

Alhamdu lillah, By the Grace of Allah, today I received my ILR, both documents and BRP, application posted 04-06-2014, Biometric enrolled 20-06-2014 and got my documents back today, Alhamdu lillah.
Special thanks to all the well wishers who prayed for me, specially those board members who contribute regularly to help fellow board members. For those who are still waiting, I wish you all very best, Patience is the key, In Allah ha ma as sabreen.

Regards,
Asif
Woo hoo Pak_Asif, a very big congratulations, much awaited good news is finally here. Hope you will enjoy the freedom. I wish you many more success in life. 8) :D

dream40

Post by dream40 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi shajee utgent reply please an English immigration solicitor told me my wife is covered by translation arrangements so she is eligible for set m straight away once she got flrm is this possible so I choose windows service same day appointment both flrm and set m dream 40

K4

Post by K4 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Pak_Asif wrote:Hi all fellow members,

Regards,
Asif

congrats man happy freedom to you :)

obstenku
Newly Registered

Post by obstenku » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:24 am

Received my documents and a letter from the Home Office today, Sep 24th. My ILR was approved (wooohooo!!), letter states that the BRP should come soon.

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting - I hope it works out well.

Denis

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:58 am

die_hard wrote:Thanks fielddrive.

I called them a while back. The person on the phone was very helpful. He said it might be in the post but he anyway raised an online request for the biometrics invitation and said can take upto 15 working days to get it.
ok great... i might give them a call as well tomorrow to see whats happening with mine

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:59 am

Congratulations to all who received their approvals today.. Days like these can really lift everyones spirits to see light at the end of the tunnel... :D

K4

Post by K4 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 am

congrats everyone who received ILR please pray for us waiting today has been a good day lot of approvals

freeman0410
Newly Registered

Post by freeman0410 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:41 am

Hello All,
I applied for 10 years long residency on 2 June 2014. Now I got very stress now a days because of some issues , I just got a letter from HO , came to my solicitor address that they can not make any decision within 6 months time because there are some exceptional situation outside of immigration rules regarding my ILR application .

Here is the short story,

Since 2012 November my visa status was OK and on Nov 2012 I applied for TIER-2 entrepreneur visa with TOEIC - ETS. My visa was refused because of lack of communication with my funding/sponsors . I went to upper tribunal and I lost finally on NOV 2013 . Then within 28 days time period I applied FLR(O), then I did variation that FLR(O) with student visa on 8 FEB .

Finally I applied for ILR before they make any decision . One minus point is I did applied entrepreneur with TOEIC - ETS.
But when I applied ILR , I submit PTE English B1 with Life In the UK test.

Can anyone please tell me what will be my outcome of my application and what will be the consequence ? :( :( :(
Will I get approved or better to prepare for go home :(:(:(

amason

Post by amason » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 am

freeman0410 wrote:Hello All,
I applied for 10 years long residency on 2 June 2014. Now I got very stress now a days because of some issues , I just got a letter from HO , came to my solicitor address that they can not make any decision within 6 months time because there are some exceptional situation outside of immigration rules regarding my ILR application .

Here is the short story,

Since 2012 November my visa status was OK and on Nov 2012 I applied for TIER-2 entrepreneur visa with TOEIC - ETS. My visa was refused because of lack of communication with my funding/sponsors . I went to upper tribunal and I lost finally on NOV 2013 . Then within 28 days time period I applied FLR(O), then I did variation that FLR(O) with student visa on 8 FEB .

Finally I applied for ILR before they make any decision . One minus point is I did applied entrepreneur with TOEIC - ETS.

Can anyone please tell me what will be my outcome of my application and what will be the consequence ? :( :( :(
Will I get approved or better to prepare for go home :(:(:
(
Hello freeman ,

Welcome to the forum ,
Bro don't worry there are so many other cases like yours .. Just wait and see what they will do with the TOeic test which you ever submitted with any your case in last 5 years..

May I know what was the out come of your flr(o) as student before you applied for ser(LR) which visa you were on ...
?

Secondly if your TOEIC was genuine then certainly you don't need to worry about sooner or later you will definitely get your ILR ...

Thirdly you have submitted b1 English test for set(LR) from recognised approved list so it should not be a problem ..

Bro never give up !! Keep your faith in Allah inshallah you will be okay...your case seems bit complicated however it doesn't mean that complicated cases will be rejected ... No no as I told you before sooner or later you will definitely get it because you spend one decade in this country and according to your case history it's looks okay as you were continuously in process with the application ..

I will say just wait and see ... It is too early to say some thing and don't need to get worry about any thing before the decision ..

Hope it's help
Regards
S .akaram

greenvilla

Post by greenvilla » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi All members
Below is the current status of my application.

FLR(FP) Applied :27/07/2014
Biometric Received : 01/08/2014
Varied to SET(LR) :12/08/2014
Biometric Recorded: 13/08/2014
Decision : Waiting....

I congrats all members who got their ILR'S and pray for those who are waiting. I am also in the same boat so don't worry guys our wait will also be over one day after reaching to destination. Its a final countdown...
good luck to all :roll:

Special Thanks To Shahjee

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:

Here is the short story,

(
Hello freeman ,

Welcome to the forum ,
Bro don't worry there are so many other cases like yours .. Just wait and see what they will do with the TOeic test which you ever submitted with any your case in last 5 years..

May I know what was the out come of your flr(o) as student before you applied for ser(LR) which visa you were on ...
?

Secondly if your TOEIC was genuine then certainly you don't need to worry about sooner or later you will definitely get your ILR ...

Thirdly you have submitted b1 English test for set(LR) from recognised approved list so it should not be a problem ..

Bro never give up !! Keep your faith in Allah inshallah you will be okay...your case seems bit complicated however it doesn't mean that complicated cases will be rejected ... No no as I told you before sooner or later you will definitely get it because you spend one decade in this country and according to your case history it's looks okay as you were continuously in process with the application ..

I will say just wait and see ... It is too early to say some thing and don't need to get worry about any thing before the decision ..

Hope it's help
Regards
S .akaram
I completely agree with S.akaram. just sit tight and see what decision they will make. And always remember to inform the forum the status of your case. Because you will be amazed at valuable information you will get from this forum. I wish you good luck with your application.

Ahmad83
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmad83 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi Everyone
I have good news to share, I got my ILR approval latter and BRP today.
I would like to say tanks to every one on this forum, special thanks to SHAH JEE & S.AKRAM :) .

My timeline is as follow
Application Sent: 10/06/2014
Application Received: 11/06/2014
Payment Taken: 13/06/2014
Bio Letter Dated: 19/06/2014
Bio Enrolment: 25/06/2014
Approval Date:22/09/2014
Docs Received:25/09/2014
BRP Received:25/09/2014

Regards
Ahmad

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:

Here is the short story,

(
Hello freeman ,

Welcome to the forum ,

?

Hope it's help
Regards
S .akaram

S AKARAM BHAI PLEASE CHECK MY EMAIL.

Lahore374
Newly Registered

Post by Lahore374 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi all,
I am silent reader of this forum, by the grace of Allah today I received my ILR. My timeline is following.....
Applied on 06/06/14
Acknowledgement letter 17/06/14
Biometric 23/06/14
Done on 24/06/14
Approved on 22/09/14
Received paper n card 25/09/14
6 years student, 2years PSW & 2 years EEA Family member(case was straightforward never got problem in any visa extension)
This forum is a very big support and help in such a tough time (while waiting for decision). My all best wishes and prayers are with those ppl who are expecting their ILR. Allah bless all of us.

shez1330

Post by shez1330 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Dear All Members,

I hope anyone can give suggestion or their thoughts. We have applied for ILR in april all timeline on Gdrive as well.
The Case is straightforward 5 year Student Visa + 1 Year IGS + 1 Post study Visa during that time applied for Tier-1, it was rejected but we have appealed and won. All applications made before time and never overstayed. we had Tier 1 extension after 3 years which is valid until Feb-2015. We have filed ILR through reputed solicitor but she was so rude on the ph and not sending confirmation on time so we have decided to pay them in full and remove their name from our file, Which we informed HO by letter and they have confirm its been done.

The Life in UK test, IELTS results and 2 passport ( old passport was lost but then found it both authorities were informed ) and English test done through Local college but certificate provided by EMD Qualification.

Looking at timeline for April and May and June almost all applicants got their files back. We are very stressed and trying to find reason what would be reason that our file is taking very long.

We have decided to speak to MP in worst scenario but still cant gather reason for delay.Any other action we can take to speed up the matter.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks
Shez

K4

Post by K4 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:05 pm

shez1330 wrote:Dear All Members,

I hope anyone can give suggestion or their thoughts. We have applied for ILR in april all timeline on Gdrive as well.
The Case is straightforward 5 year Student Visa + 1 Year IGS + 1 Post study Visa during that time applied for Tier-1, it was rejected but we have appealed and won. All applications made before time and never overstayed. we had Tier 1 extension after 3 years which is valid until Feb-2015. We have filed ILR through reputed solicitor but she was so rude on the ph and not sending confirmation on time so we have decided to pay them in full and remove their name from our file, Which we informed HO by letter and they have confirm its been done.

The Life in UK test, IELTS results and 2 passport ( old passport was lost but then found it both authorities were informed ) and English test done through Local college but certificate provided by EMD Qualification.

Looking at timeline for April and May and June almost all applicants got their files back. We are very stressed and trying to find reason what would be reason that our file is taking very long.

Hi SHEZ

Firstly i noticed you said you submitted IELTS results so why did you do another English cert. from EMD?
Secondly EMD was under investigation i think its over now so you should be getting a reply soon.
Thirdly I think your MP can help by writing HO and asking them the reason for delay and they will reply to MP.

senior members can also shed some light on the matter and correct me if I am wrong

We have decided to speak to MP in worst scenario but still cant gather reason for delay.Any other action we can take to speed up the matter.

Thanks

K4

Post by K4 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:07 pm

People and getting replies quite fast hopefully everyone gets their ILR soon we spend far too much time in this country.. :D

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Ahmad83 wrote:Hi Everyone
I would like to say tanks to every one on this forum, special thanks to SHAH JEE & S.AKRAM :) .

My timeline is as follow

Regards
Ahmad
Hi Ahmad83 Bahi,
Many congratulations my brother, well done very happy for you. I absolutely love it you mentioning my name in my trade mark colour :lol: happy days my brother, have a happy and prosperous future
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks

Hi Shaz ,
An extract from your post

"The Life in UK test, IELTS results and 2 passport ( old passport was lost but then found it both authorities were informed ) and English test done through Local college but certificate provided by EMD Qualification."

May I asked you if you had submitted IELts then why did you submit emd qualification ? Any reason .. Was your IELts expired ?

You don't need to submit two different English test any how keep your hope high ... I think you should wait for your decision ... May be they will consider only IELts and disregarded your other test ...

I know one case who was the dependant of the settled person and applied on same day premium service ..all of their documents were perfectly fine case worker hold her decision only because of some English test which was under investigation and they told her that they will write her back however she mangaed to give another approved English test ( from trinity ) and post the ho with covering letter and she got visa with in two weeks after submitting that English test ...previous English test was also genuine but I think the awarding body was suspended or something so she gave new test ..

In your case .. Atleast you must know the outcome of application ... You or your pm can not give any justification or explanation of English test before they write you any thing

Hope it's help
Regards ,
S.Akaram

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Ahmad83 wrote:Hi Everyone

My timeline is as follow

Regards
Ahmad
Well done congratulation :P
Enjoy your freedom ,
Thanks for the compliment

Regards
S.akaram

tumbin
Newly Registered

Post by tumbin » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks
Dear Shez1330,

I believe you have submitted english qualification from EMDQ, if I am right then please have a look a the link below, http://www.emdqualifications.com/home/news/

All the applications put on hold who had provided EMDQ qualifications are being released now except those who took it at Learn Pass Succeed. So if you have not taken you test at LPS, you should get your approval very soon.
We have applied in April as well but unfortunately took our test at LPS and paying the price of someone else dishonesty. I have strong believe in ALLAH, I haven't done anything wrong surely ALLAH wouldnt let us suffer for longer.

Congratulations to those who have received their approvals. Remember us in prays as well.

Regards

shez1330

Post by shez1330 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:20 pm

tumbin wrote:

Thanks
Dear Shez1330,

I believe you have submitted english qualification from EMDQ, if I am right then please have a look a the link below, http://www.emdqualifications.com/home/news/

All the applications put on hold who had provided EMDQ qualifications are being released now except those who took it at Learn Pass Succeed. So if you have not taken you test at LPS, you should get your approval very soon.
We have applied in April as well but unfortunately took our test at LPS and paying the price of someone else dishonesty. I have strong believe in ALLAH, I haven't done anything wrong surely ALLAH wouldnt let us suffer for longer.

Congratulations to those who have received their approvals. Remember us in prays as well.

Regards

You are right. We have got that qualification from one of the local college not through LPS.

Wish you best of luck hope our wait ends soon.

Take care
Shez