ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AMRKHN

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by AMRKHN » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:48 pm

ALKB wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Can someone please post a pic of what a spouce visa looks like, you may censor the private details.

I'm still soo lost... No refusal stamp , no refusal letter.... Told us to com back on Monday..... Ghosh..... I miss my wife .... She's my soul.... In shaa Allah I get visa on Monday. :'(

There you are:

http://42zpug2ddkllrvopi2h8z3kfeh.wpeng ... e-visa.jpg

If you do an image search on "UK Spouse VISA" you get loads of results.
Thank you very much, now tell me. Does that come seperatly in a different letter or does it be stuck on passport, if its stuck on passport is it a sticker or is it probly embedded

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:21 am

Hey everybody quick question

If I deposit money into my business account on a Sunday .. Does it still count ?
I remember someone saying it doesn't so I just wanted to double check

Thank u

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:11 am

farrishta wrote:Hello

Could someone please guide me for the letter we require from the employer. It will be great help if someone send me a copy of a sample letter.

Thanks in advance
Salaam. If you request one from your HR dept they will give this to you. Basically just needs to be a letter - with full company details on letterheaded paper and signed - confirming at least the following:

Your name & DOB
Start date
Salary
Permanent/temp position
Job title

Anyone please add anything i may have missed out.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:55 pm

rudey786 wrote:

Could someone please guide me for the letter we require from the employer. It will be great help if someone send me a copy of a sample letter.

Thanks in advance
Salaam. If you request one from your HR dept they will give this to you. Basically just needs to be a letter - with full company details on letterheaded paper and signed - confirming at least the following:

Your name & DOB
Start date
Salary
Permanent/temp position
Job title

Good to add your National Insurance number too
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

qasimb123
Newly Registered

Post by qasimb123 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:41 pm

rudey786 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Your name & DOB
Start date
Salary
Permanent/temp position
Job title

letter of employment should be dated within 28 days before submission just like the payslips and bank statements

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:11 pm

qasimb123 wrote:
rudey786 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Your name & DOB
Start date
Salary
Permanent/temp position
Job title

letter of employment should be dated within 28 days before submission just like the payslips and bank statements
Only bank statements and payslips need to be dated within 28 days of submission, otherwise visa will most likely be refused. All other documents can be up to a few months old.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Your name & DOB
Start date
Salary
Permanent/temp position
Job title

Anyone please add anything i may have missed out.[/quote]

letter of employment should be dated within 28 days before submission just like the payslips and bank statements[/quote]

Only bank statements and payslips need to be dated within 28 days of submission, otherwise visa will most likely be refused. All other documents can be up to a few months old.[/quote]

Also make sure employment letter states your GROSS SALARY, And not salary as Eco may refuse application on this minor basis. I have seen it happen before.

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Can anyone please tell do I need to send origunal nikkah naman with marriage certificate. Or do they accept a copy?

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:27 pm

AMRKHN wrote:
ALKB wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Can someone please post a pic of what a spouce visa looks like, you may censor the private details.

I'm still soo lost... No refusal stamp , no refusal letter.... Told us to com back on Monday..... Ghosh..... I miss my wife .... She's my soul.... In shaa Allah I get visa on Monday. :'(

There you are:

http://42zpug2ddkllrvopi2h8z3kfeh.wpeng ... e-visa.jpg

If you do an image search on "UK Spouse VISA" you get loads of results.
Thank you very much, now tell me. Does that come seperatly in a different letter or does it be stuck on passport, if its stuck on passport is it a sticker or is it probly embedded
It's a sticker in the passport.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:17 am

Guys I need help!!!!
Our documents still haven't been returned to us even after we withdrew our application. I'm thinking we'll never get them back at this rate and we plan to reapply in a few months time. He's been to gerrys, and they don't have anything so he says.
Should I just get my husband to redo everything?!? I don't think he photocopied everything at the time.
Can I use as photocopy of the nikka nama?!?
Can I get the marriage certificate from the union council again?
And what about the English test?!?
What should I do?!? :?

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:14 am

raholptl wrote:Can anyone please tell do I need to send origunal nikkah naman with marriage certificate. Or do they accept a copy?
N,u should send orginal urdu nika nama plus english Translated certified attested by foreign office both documents. And Nadra computerized Nikah nama issued by local union council.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:
raholptl wrote:Can anyone please tell do I need to send origunal nikkah naman with marriage certificate. Or do they accept a copy?
N,u should send orginal urdu nika nama plus english Translated certified attested by foreign office both documents. And Nadra computerized Nikah nama issued by local union council.
You only require original nikah namah and english translated copy which can also be attested by a solicitor.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 am

sophia20 wrote:Guys I need help!!!!
Our documents still haven't been returned to us even after we withdrew our application. I'm thinking we'll never get them back at this rate and we plan to reapply in a few months time. He's been to gerrys, and they don't have anything so he says.
Should I just get my husband to redo everything?!? I don't think he photocopied everything at the time.
Can I use as photocopy of the nikka nama?!?
Can I get the marriage certificate from the union council again?
And what about the English test?!?
What should I do?!? :?
Were you not given 2 copies of the nikanamah; one each for both husband and wife?
If not you can get copy of nikah namah from your local Union council if from mainland Pakistan or a copy from mufti if you are from Azad kashmir. Just make sure that the copy is re-stamped with union council stamp(if from mainland Pakistan) or by mufti(if from azad kashmir).

English test certificate not sure. You could asking the issuing board to supply you with a copy of the certificate. Worst case is english test will need to be done again.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:55 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:
Saif Did you receive this email before the call? What does it really mean??? any thoughts???

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:06 pm

sami3 wrote:
Safikazmi12 wrote:
Saif Did you receive this email before the call? What does it really mean??? any thoughts???

Dear Customer,

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

mashaAllah look like u will hear soon for RFC Inshallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Dear Customer,

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi[/quote]

mashaAllah look like u will hear soon for RFC Inshallah[/quote]

InshAllah. you think i should send my wife to Gerry's office or wait for them to call?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:15 pm

sami3 wrote:
Safikazmi12 wrote:

Dear Customer,

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
Sami3 what was your timeline and where did you apply from?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Dear Customer,

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi[/quote]

Sami3 what was your timeline and where did you apply from?[/quote]

Applied : 20/01/2014
Islamabad

Application was not on hold.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:22 pm

sami3 wrote:Saif Did you receive this email before the call? What does it really mean??? any thoughts???

Dear Customer,

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

mashaAllah look like u will hear soon for RFC Inshallah[/quote]

InshAllah. you think i should send my wife to Gerry's office or wait for them to call?[/quote]

if u got this email today then u should wait couple of days.. if not hear anything then go to VAC. so tht u will have right to say them.. pls make dua for me too. jazakallah brother
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:29 pm

phaara wrote:
sami3 wrote:Saif Did you receive this email before the call? What does it really mean??? any thoughts???

Dear Customer,

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

mashaAllah look like u will hear soon for RFC Inshallah
InshAllah. you think i should send my wife to Gerry's office or wait for them to call?[/quote]

if u got this email today then u should wait couple of days.. if not hear anything then go to VAC. so tht u will have right to say them.. pls make dua for me too. jazakallah brother[/quote]

InshAllah sister. These are very blessed days also pray for yourself. Hajj is on Friday inshAllah. May Allah forgive our sins. Ameen

Dont worry look like they are doing January cases these days inshAllah you will hear a good news soon.

Remember me in your prayers too sis

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Dear Customer,

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
Sami3 what was your timeline and where did you apply from?[/quote]

Applied : 20/01/2014
Islamabad

Application was not on hold.[/quote]

Best of luck! :)

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Best of luck ..In Sha Alllah u will hear good news soon ..can u plz tell hoe u recieve this mail???did u send bhc mail than they ans u ????or they send u already ..if u send them email than plz share us email adress and after how many days they reply u back

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Best of luck ..In Sha Alllah u will hear good news soon ..can u plz tell hoe u recieve this mail???did u send bhc mail than they ans u ????or they send u already ..if u send them email than plz share us email adress and after how many days they reply u back
Thanks guys. I have sent them many emails. Also have contacted my mp.

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:58 pm

@sami3 I got the same email today and thank god coz my husband was going to go the Gerry centre tomorrow.

Dear Customer,

Regards,

I sent them an email last weeks asking for a update on my application, I mentioned it has been over 9 months and I haven't heard anything, they said they have escalated my case and will get back to me in 5 working days, they got back to me today (today was 5th working day) just waiting for a call and a positive response, In'Shaa'Allah soon, waited too long already.

Does anyone know after how many days they contact us after this email???

Please remember me in ur Duas brothers and sisters, Jazaka'Allah khair

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Plz send email address ..