ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement VISA for child born in India for ILR parents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rama07

Settlement VISA for child born in India for ILR parents

Post by Rama07 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi Gurus,

My self and my wife hold ILR since Aug13. we were blessed with a baby girl on 26Th May14 in India. I've been looking for some advises on which form to fill i.e. Appendix1 or Appendix2 along with VAF4A to apply for ILE for my child and i've been advised to fill the Appendix 1 for some of you and my wife did the same when she went to VFS in India to submit the ILE application for my baby.

My wife went with my child with all the documents to the VFS centre in Hyderabad (India). But surprisingly, VFS team asked for both Appendix2 but we took only Appendix1. However as we were provided with the Appendix2 form my wife managed to fill the form.

1. Not sure which form will be considered Appendix 1 or Appendix 2.
2. In Appendix2 under "3.3 From the list below, please indicate the main method of meeting the financial requirement", we were unsure at that time in VFS centre what option to fill but just filled "income from salaried employment and selected 'Complete Part3A and further selected 'Category A'. Is this correct as i am working as an IT contractor (Director of a Limited company) taking both wages and dividends?

Please advise and share your thoughts....appreciate your quick response.

Thanks
Rama

Rama07

Re: Settlement VISA for child born in India for ILR parents

Post by Rama07 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi,

Please can someone share your replies?

Thanks
Rama

Rama07

Post by Rama07 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Rama07 wrote:Hi Gurus,

My self and my wife hold ILR since Aug13. we were blessed with a baby girl on 26Th May14 in India. I've been looking for some advises on which form to fill i.e. Appendix1 or Appendix2 along with VAF4A to apply for ILE for my child and i've been advised to fill the Appendix 1 for some of you and my wife did the same when she went to VFS in India to submit the ILE application for my baby.

My wife went with my child with all the documents to the VFS centre in Hyderabad (India). But surprisingly, VFS team asked for both Appendix2 but we took only Appendix1. However as we were provided with the Appendix2 form my wife managed to fill the form.

2. In Appendix2 under "3.3 From the list below, please indicate the main method of meeting the financial requirement", we were unsure at that time in VFS centre what option to fill but just filled "income from salaried employment and selected 'Complete Part3A and further selected 'Category A'. Is this correct as i am working as an IT contractor (Director of a Limited company) taking both wages and dividends?

Thanks
Rama
Come on guys...38 views so far but no replies..can someone please shed some light?

Thanks
Rama

Rama07

Post by Rama07 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Rama07 wrote:
Rama07 wrote:Hi Gurus,

Thanks
Rama
Come on guys...38 views so far but no replies..can someone please shed some light?

Thanks
Rama
Any one there to reply?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:45 am

If you both have ILR then it's VAF4A, Appendix 1 and SU07/12.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

skumar123a

Post by skumar123a » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Amber wrote:If you both have ILR then it's VAF4A, Appendix 1 and SU07/12.

Thanks Amber.
I was also looking for this information.

jerrin

Post by jerrin » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Hi Rama/Kumar,

I am in the same situation as yours. Please can you advise what supporting documents did you submit along with the application?

Thanks,
Jerrin