ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aseil
Newly Registered

please help

Post by aseil » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 pm

I am a british. Citizen just came back january to live in the UK..i am married to a non british and gave birth abroad..i am british by decent and though my kids get there passports just because i carry one
So i gave birth with my first baby abroad but because the embassy in my country is closed i applied my sona visa to UK and when i came applied him a passport which got a refusal telling me he is second generation so cant have a passport..during my stay i have birth with my second baby who i came out to know has a serious heart condition and a syndrom causing him lots of health problems
He was sent to hospital for open heart operations and stayed in hospital for the first 5 months of his life
He is now 8 months
His father tried to apply for a visit visa to see is child but got a refusal twice
He is trying very hard but because he is from an arab country that is messed up and has lots of trobles unfortuntly he cant do anything there
For his visa he had to travel to a different country and stayed there for 2 months
Now my first child who is 2 years old i applied him an ilr but my husband i am lost
My newborn is finally home but will be still needing open heart operations and special care and cannot go the our country as he will not get any care there
I am now recieving hosuing benefits
Income support and carers allowance and my baby is getting child tax, child benefit and dla
I am thinking for my husband to apply for a spouse visa with the extemtion of me on carers allowance but my carers allowance with the income support is 106 weekly
Plus my husband is having trouble having the english test as there is not test centers in his country
I need help please to get my husband here asap i am going crazy having my kids and living like this

Obie
Ireland

Re: please help

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:58 am

Does you husband have a degree that was thought in English?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

aseil
Newly Registered

Post by aseil » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 am

No but he does speak english as he went to a private school

aseil
Newly Registered

Post by aseil » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 am

I am really worried he gets a refusal as i dont work and my income support plus carer allowance are only 106 weekly as i