ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO APPLICATION WITH CONVICTION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lizzieville234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

PEO APPLICATION WITH CONVICTION

Post by lizzieville234 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi
Has anyone had a successful experience in getting their Indefinite Leave to Remain through a PEO while declaring a conviction.
Please help..... :(

montysingh

Re: PEO APPLICATION WITH CONVICTION

Post by montysingh » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 pm

lizzieville234 wrote:Hi
Has anyone had a successful experience in getting their Indefinite Leave to Remain through a PEO while declaring a conviction.
Please help..... :(
Hello Lizzie

It all depends upon what is the conviction, date of conviction and if it appears on your PNC record

i personally didn't took the chance and applied for an extension instead

lizzieville234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lizzieville234 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:01 am

Thank you for replying. The conviction was for failure to provude a breath sample, in June 2009 and it has shown on my disclosure that I have had to provide for jobs here. I am on an Ancestry Visa. I don't understand about the 2 year extension. Is the extension necessary if the conviction was less than 24 months ago?

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:41 am

lizzieville234 wrote:Thank you for replying. The conviction was for failure to provude a breath sample, in June 2009 and it has shown on my disclosure that I have had to provide for jobs here. I am on an Ancestry Visa. I don't understand about the 2 year extension. Is the extension necessary if the conviction was less than 24 months ago?
Hi Lizzie

YOu are absolutely fine and should go for your ILR in PEO

No need for any extension or anything else

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:33 am

Hi Montysingh,

Was you successful in obtaining the T1 G extn instead of going ILR. What was your nature of conviction if you don't mind telling me. Did you apply PEO or in post and how long it took you to get decision in post?

I am in similar position, I went for PEO in June and my case has been put on hold ever since and haven't been decided.

Thanks

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:10 pm

azeem101 wrote:Hi Montysingh,

Was you successful in obtaining the T1 G extn instead of going ILR. What was your nature of conviction if you don't mind telling me. Did you apply PEO or in post and how long it took you to get decision in post?

I am in similar position, I went for PEO in June and my case has been put on hold ever since and haven't been decided.

Thanks
Hello mate

i applied for extension through post and got the decision in about 23 days, also i had conviction of AC10 and also CD10 , 7 points and £500 fine in court.
hope this helps

lizzieville234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lizzieville234 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi Montysingh
Thank you very much....you have put my mind at rest a little more. :D