ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Offer of Employment missing for Tier 2 General Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manu009
Newly Registered

Offer of Employment missing for Tier 2 General Visa

Post by manu009 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Hi,

I recently submitted all the documents for Tier 2 general visa from outside of UK. I have a approved CoS provided by a A rating sponsor. I have submitted the online application print copies, and other relevant documents as per the Tier 2 supporting guidance. But somehow, forgot to submit the offer of Employment provided by my sponsor.

So, just worrying if my application get rejected due to this? Can someone please help if offer of employment is a mandatory document to submit. Plz help, Manci or anyone you have prior experience to it??

Cheers

manu009
Newly Registered

Re: Offer of Employment missing for Tier 2 General Visa

Post by manu009 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Can someone please respond? it's worrying me..

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:38 pm

your offer letter doesn't need to be submitted. In the CoS, the number of which you gave in your application, the sponsor already confirmed that they want to employ you and the salary, job description etc.

manu009
Newly Registered

Post by manu009 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:05 am

Thank you so much Manci.. your reply gives me a bit relief.

manu009
Newly Registered

Post by manu009 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:15 am

Just one more question manci, now in the new online application form, we have a section to enter CoS reference no, education details and employer details which are same as the details we need to fill for Appendix 5 form. i filled all info correctly and print out the filled online application form and submitted it. Having said that, do we still need to submit the paper Appendix 5 form along with the online application form? I have submitted all the documents at VFS India office.

The reason I'm asking the question because, when i looked at the guide link provided stated below, it's mentioned that,
- ‘Appendix 5’ is the form you must send with VAF9 for the Tier 2 category.
UKBA guide link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... appendix-5