ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about Deed Poll

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

z4ydi

Question about Deed Poll

Post by z4ydi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:06 pm

I have received my Deed Poll and it has 2 sections which says "Singed by the above named" and "Formerly known as" I don't know whether to sign these sections (I have a squiggle signature so it is not changed by my name change) or do I write my new name in the "Singed by the above named" and my old name in the "Formerly known as" section. Any guidance will be really appreciated.
Thanks

Claire 68
Newly Registered

Re: Question about Deed Poll

Post by Claire 68 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:47 pm

This is very confusing indeed. :| Which company did you use to order the deed poll (this one? http://www.ukdeedpolloffice.org/how-to- ... e-with-us/) Maybe you can contact them and ask for assistance. I reckon it is your new name under "Singed by the above named" and your old name under the "Formerly known as" section. Again, I am not 100% sure. Hope that I helped! :roll: