ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asim khan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Asim khan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:13 pm

I made an appeal in march this year i stil Havent recieved a hearing date yet ..i have applied for another case meanwhile ...so it can take Upto 9 months ..and as far as i know ur suppose to put ThT Cash in hand in ur Bank...cuz they dont totally rely on hmrc letter ..they wana Make sure u have actually crossed that amount ..Proof of money going in the Bank ..so u applied as sel employed

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:17 pm

And also When u Sum up All the amounts going in ur Bank does it go above 18.6 k

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:24 pm

phaara wrote:Visa refused
reason is 2nd job salary is not going into bank.

can any of u please help me guiding for appeal. tellme..
1)after applying for appeal what is the procedure step by step after submitting appeal??
2)how many days or month appeal took almost??

so much heart broken. loosing hope now i dont know when i will meeet my husband now. they should not do this with couples atleast.
please guide me i willbe v thankful
So sory to hear about ur rejection...i knw it must b vry hard fr u...my suggestion fr u wud b to sbmit fresh application instead of goin fr appeal cz it takes mre den a year for sure..i knw ds cz i ve been through ds..May ALLAH help us all.............

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Asim khan wrote:And also When u Sum up All the amounts going in ur Bank does it go above 18.6 k

but now how can we put cash in bank i mean month gone already..??
and yes if this 2nd job salry go in bank then in total of both jobs salry is above 18.6k

what so long on ur appeal? can u pls tell what was the reason of your refusal??
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:34 pm

kehkashan wrote:

1)after applying for appeal what is the procedure step by step after submitting appeal??

so much heart broken. loosing hope now i dont know when i will meeet my husband now. they should not do this with couples atleast.
So sory to hear about ur rejection...i knw it must b vry hard fr u...my suggestion fr u wud b to sbmit fresh application instead of goin fr appeal cz it takes mre den a year for sure..i knw ds cz i ve been through ds..May ALLAH help us all.............

why more then year.. can u pls share ur experience and ur reason of appeal..??
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal, your best option in my opinion would be to put in a fresh application. In the appeal you wont be able to correct the refusal point because all these months have passed and you didn't cash in your wage into the bank.
Visa guidance documents clearly state that your salary must be backed up with bank statements.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm

phaara wrote:
Asim khan wrote:So Sorry to Hear about ur rejection ..u can appeal but u have to Make sure u provide documents that can prove that money coming into the Bank goes above 18.6 k .. is that the Only reason ..may be if u explain ur rejection bit more we can b Clear on what to advice u ..dont loose hope ..Inshallah some thing better must be ordain for u
yes this is the only reason that why yuor 2nd job salary is not going into bank..
and yes we have evidence to prove bcos there on job every employee get salary in hand omeans cash and all the tax is already paid. so will IA give a written prove from tax n revenue depart n from the work also.. what do u think we will win?? i hope so IA
pls everyone remeber me in dua. its very diffcult to face all this.

CAN ANY ONE OF U KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS IT TAKE TO GET DECISION.
Not sure about the current time scale for appeals, back in 2012 I wanted to appeal but the solicitor advised me not to by saying it could take upto 18 months, luckily I didn't with the appeal.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:38 pm

phaara wrote:
kehkashan wrote:

why more then year.. can u pls share ur experience and ur reason of appeal..??
I got marrid in april 2012 i sbmitd my papers in nvmbr 2012 my passport came back on 4th feb 2013.i didnt get the visa at that time cz reasn was my hsbnd only provided 3 mnths pay slips and bnk statemnt.we had no idea at that time about sbmittng a fresh applicatn v thought appeal was the only way fr us.i sbmitd my appeal on 25th feb 2013 they sent me cnfrmatn latter on 7th april that they have receiv evrythng and they will tell me after 14 august 2013 that how and wen my appeal will proceed.i was dooo deprssed at that time.it was very difficlt passng that time.anyway they didnt cntact me even aftr 14 augst i sent thm a maik askng about ma appeal proceedngs they sent me a letter in septmbr.they told me that my appeal will b heard on 29th april 2014..i was shockd to c ds.all ds wait jst bcz v sbmittd only 3 mnths bnk statment.in decmbr my husbnd he hird a lwyr he told us that v can sbmit a fresh aplicatn and appeal is a vry lengthy process.cz evn if u got visa evn den u have to wait mre for call in and sbmittng passport etc etc so v decided to withdraw our appeal.and we sbmittd fresh applicatn in feb 2014..so dnt waste ur time in appeal.jst go fr fresh applicatn wdout wastng a secnd..

th3

Post by th3 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:53 pm

phaara wrote:
Asim khan wrote:And also When u Sum up All the amounts going in ur Bank does it go above 18.6 k
and yes if this 2nd job salry go in bank then in total of both jobs salry is above 18.6k

Don't appeal, it will be a waste of trouble, cash and massive time. Don't appeal unless your case is extremely strong and unless the ECO made an error.

You must have the full salary going into the bank, as this is a requirement even if it was cash-in-hand. They want to see this, and the amounts should be exactly the same as the amounts stated.

Very saddened to hear of your loss. But do you want me to be brutally honest? No point wasting so much time and money on these visa sagas. Get money in your account (63k), or as a carer, and re-apply. Most have done that and got their visas. All drugster families I know have done the first, for their druggy 18-24 YO son, and got the visa in 3-4 weeks.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Mah_cmmg ur always in my Duas I will continue to pray for all of u.

Arslan123 as far as I am aware child tax and child benefit should not be an issue however double check this with a solicitor just call one, I don't think it's an issue if the child is British born as this is their right but the sponsor in uk cannot claim anything.

Phaara I'm so sorry to hear this, May Allah tallah give u Sabar to deal with this In'Shaa'Allah, be strong, personally I would advise u to re apply with a fresh application the reason I say this is because appeals can take 6-12 months maybe more. If this is the only reason ur declined ??

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Have faith wrote:Mah_cmmg ur always in my Duas I will continue to pray for all of u.

Arslan123 as far as I am aware child tax and child benefit should not be an issue however double check this with a solicitor just call one, I don't think it's an issue if the child is British born as this is their right but the sponsor in uk cannot claim anything.

Phaara I'm so sorry to hear this, May Allah tallah give u Sabar to deal with this In'Shaa'Allah, be strong, personally I would advise u to re apply with a fresh application the reason I say this is because appeals can take 6-12 months maybe more. If this is the only reason ur declined ??
Yes this the only reason of refusal that money is nor going into bank n thts y im not satisfied. Just not going into bank. Though with both jobs we were over 18.6k already.

Thankyou all. But fresh app also taking so much time almost 36 weeks so i think appeal n fresh app are same now.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:57 pm

36 weeks. So Wat about the Ones that submitted in August. Do they come in the same category ??

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Asim khan wrote:36 weeks. So Wat about the Ones that submitted in August. Do they come in the same category ??
I dont know about august.. But it is true tht they have already wrote in their website to wait few more weeks.. And when it is told by bhc to wait more they deff long wait bcoz they dont like to work on time they r liers.

They didnt want anyone to come on time. In my case they cgive could give me decision even 2 months bfore. But they didnot. And waste all time. And some ppl already told tht they hot email regarding 35 to 36 weeks
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:43 pm

I think u need to calm urself down ..ask Allah for some patience .. gather All the documents required ..considering u have to pay Cash in to the Bank for 6 months ..before u apply ..Make sure ur case is complete Only then apply ..

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:22 am

"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With the information you have provided, we have now escalated this case to
the relevant department who will investigate your case and will be back in
contact as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience."
can anybdy xplain wat they tryng to say?

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 am

Salaam Guys

I really need your advise-

my husband has received an email today but all it states is:

Update on your Application

Please be advised not to make any travel plans until you have collected your passport and if you have any questions then contact us on the email.

What does this mean? I know previously people have received this but that is when they say that a decision has been made but this email only really said the above only.

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:15 am

phaara wrote:

You can't.

Start putting the money you receive from you second job into the bank right after you receive it - the exact amount, not a penny more or less!

Then after six months, reapply.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is specified in the required evidence that the money shown on payslips has to correspond exactly to the same month's bank statement.

My brother-in-law's appeal took more than a year, there are just so many cases waiting to be heard.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:53 am

ALKB wrote:
phaara wrote:

You can't.

Start putting the money you receive from you second job into the bank right after you receive it - the exact amount, not a penny more or less!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is specified in the required evidence that the money shown on payslips has to correspond exactly to the same month's bank statement.

My brother-in-law's appeal took more than a year, there are just so many cases waiting to be heard.

Thankyou for advice... I m thinking the same now.

Well so ur brother inlaw won appeal?? And his resaon was same like mine??
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Visa granted Alhumdillah i appilied in 6 feb 2014 visa stamped 1 oct collection 3 oct ..i am v v happy thanku u all guys for supporting un all this waiting period ..may Alllah grant ur visa soon ..i applied with category A ..

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Visa granted Alhumdillah i appilied in 6 feb 2014 visa stamped 1 oct collection 3 oct ..i am v v happy thanku u all guys for supporting un all this waiting period ..may Alllah grant ur visa soon ..i applied with category A ..
MASHA'ALLAH congrats!!

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Visa granted Alhumdillah i appilied in 6 feb 2014 visa stamped 1 oct collection 3 oct ..i am v v happy thanku u all guys for supporting un all this waiting period ..may Alllah grant ur visa soon ..i applied with category A ..
Masha Allah congrats !!
Seems like the embassy are workinf quite quickley as they have moved to february applicants now Lets hope all backlog is cleared and granted quickley inn sha Allah .

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:
Visa granted Alhumdillah i appilied in 6 feb 2014 visa stamped 1 oct collection 3 oct ..i am v v happy thanku u all guys for supporting un all this waiting period ..may Alllah grant ur visa soon ..i applied with category A ..

Congratulationss... I rang them today and they told me My husbands visa decision was made 1st october and waiting for contact from them.
The number used on the application is off now and I hope they email to collect papers or do you think he should still go just in case?

Please all remember me in your duas

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:26 pm

phaara wrote:
ALKB wrote:
You can't.

No, he had been refused because his wife's employer had closed down and she had not informed UKBA, so of course their employment checks came up negative.

I just gave his case as an example as to how long appeals take nowadays. It does depend on where the appeal would be heard, too. London is worst, as far as I know.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:06 pm

kehkashan wrote:"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With the information you have provided, we have now escalated this case to
the relevant department who will investigate your case and will be back in
contact as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience."
can anybdy xplain wat they tryng to say?
That means u be hearing of them soon ..so Sit tight lol

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 pm

ALKB wrote:
phaara wrote:
ALKB wrote:
You can't.

ok thanks.
my appeal willbe submit and willbe deal in leicester

No, he had been refused because his wife's employer had closed down and she had not informed UKBA, so of course their employment checks came up negative.

I just gave his case as an example as to how long appeals take nowadays. It does depend on where the appeal would be heard, too. London is worst, as far as I know.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014