ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Seeking Advice on 2 Jobs

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masteriori
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - Seeking Advice on 2 Jobs

Post by masteriori » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Hi all,

Job A: Full-time, £14,500, 2+ Years
Job B: Part-time, £4,500, 9 months

I am seeking your advice whether applying now for my wife would result in a successful application? I am clearly earning over the threshold for 9 months now and was deciding between applying now or wait another 3 months and give 12 months wage slips from my Job B?

Thanks

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spouse Visa - Seeking Advice on 2 Jobs

Post by zeeh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:04 pm

masteriori wrote:Hi all,

Job A: Full-time, £14,500, 2+ Years
Job B: Part-time, £4,500, 9 months

I am seeking your advice whether applying now for my wife would result in a successful application? I am clearly earning over the threshold for 9 months now and was deciding between applying now or wait another 3 months and give 12 months wage slips from my Job B?

Thanks
12 months if you want to be trouble free.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:05 pm

If as stated and provided ALL other requirements are met. Then your application will be successful if you apply now.
@ Zeeh,he doesn't have to wait 12 months,the jobs are obviously above 6 months. The problem is usually people not providing letter as specified by H.O

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Rayking wrote:If as stated and provided ALL other requirements are met. Then your application will be successful if you apply now.
@ Zeeh,he doesn't have to wait 12 months,the jobs are obviously above 6 months. The problem is usually people not providing letter as specified by H.O
under cat A two job with six month bank statements and payslip if you working over a year if not then i am not sure.this is gray area some people get visa without issue and others have to wait for long and request of additional documents.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 pm

No,it's not over a year,it's simply 6 months and very clear with the rule. People are refused for so many other reasons,not as you've stated.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 pm

i would advise you to seek independent legal advice before make your decision,people here giving advice on their personal experience.Good Luck
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

rikabi

Post by rikabi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:23 pm

masteriori
Its possible as I had similar situation like you and applied with 6 months worth of info. See my previous thread for more details