ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Guidance and help Needed ..!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Urgent Guidance and help Needed ..!!

Post by naveencandy8 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi Team members , I am ne in this form . I am bit in trouble in regards to my tier 1 entrepreneur visa.
I have applied last year and my visa get refused because of many reasons. After that I appealed my case but got negative response again.

I did applied for my new application in the month of august and I got Interview call again.
I am running two companies and I applied from one company with all of my investment first time and they didn't accept my investment.
This time I applied for my 2nd company and I have big contracts also. I am bit worried why they called me for an interview.
Second thing I am planning to close my one company in few days.

Can any one help to face this situation. ??

Please send me an interview question if possible. I really appreciate.

If I want to apply as a Tier 2 sponser again. Is it possible for me apply again. Its because i have seen many case in which UKBA ask them to reapply again.

I already used my second chance for reapplication for Entrepreneur visa. Can any one please suggest me what I can do. I am bit worried. I am in big trouble. I really appreciate if anyone getback to me asap.

Thanks
Naveen

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Re: Urgent Guidance and help Needed ..!!

Post by naveencandy8 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:26 pm

17 views ... no response .. can any one help me please...