ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anybody needs paperback copy of Life in the uk 3rd edition?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhp

Anybody needs paperback copy of Life in the uk 3rd edition?

Post by bhp » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:27 am

Hello,

I finished my Life in the UK test and I have the life in the UK 3rd edition book and question bank book to give away to anyone who needs it.

I can post the book to your address, just pay me the royal mail charges and nothing else.

Please leave your email-id here if interested.

Thanks,
BHP

catch22_av
Newly Registered

Re: Anybody needs paperback copy of Life in the uk 3rd editi

Post by catch22_av » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Hey BHP,

Congrats on clearing the test. I am plannign to give mine in November, so would appreciate the book. Please mail me on avisesh@gmail.com and we can arrange this.

With regards,
C-22

prjose
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by prjose » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi Bhp,
Congrats on passing the LIUK test. If the materials are still available kindly email me on prad.phil@gmail.com and we can arrange this, it will be a massive help.

Many thanks
prjose

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm

bhp wrote:Hello,

I finished my Life in the UK test and I have the life in the UK 3rd edition book and question bank book to give away to anyone who needs it.

I can post the book to your address, just pay me the royal mail charges and nothing else.

Please leave your email-id here if interested.

Thanks,
BHP
Better if you donate the book to your local library which can help more people. And the people who writing their emails here to get that book should simply pop into their local library where they can easily get that book.

bhp

Post by bhp » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks to this forum that I was able to give away my books. Glad that I could help somebody.

Thanks,
BHP