ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric information requested by UKBA

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aziqbal

Biometric information requested by UKBA

Post by aziqbal » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:40 pm

We applied for indefinate leave just a month and a bit ago and we got a letter which states that we need to have a biometric done at he local post office

My wife has done this and the lady at he post office said that they automatically scan off the details to the UKBA and that we don't need to post anything is this correct?

Also can we assume the visa has been accepted if they have asked for biometric details? I have checked my bank account no fee has been taken yet?
25/04/2011 applied 15/07/2011 Refused
28/09/2011 Acknowledgement Letter received
13/04/2012 Court hearing decision overturned
25/05/12 Call letter recieved
30/05/12 Passport submitted
08/06/12 Passport stamped and returned

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Biometric information requested by UKBA

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:22 pm

The request for biometrics is standard and no indication of whether the application will be approved or not.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.